VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678[9]10 ]
Subject: To Miss C and others in adult female authority relationships

Author:
micheleFFS
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 22:43:03 12/09/14 Tue

Miss C,

I'm glad to learn you're taking charge so forcefully in your relationship.

Childish punishment spankings are good for near-men who act immature. I have a question and some general suggestions.

Do you spank only for punishment or sometimes because one or both of you enjoy it? If you do both, it's important to ensure that Charlie knows (and feels) the difference.

Whether you spank for fun or not, I suggest that at first, you develop a well-defined ritual for punishment. Here's one suggested ritual:

1. Strip him as much as you feel he should be, but at least naked below the waist. If it's more embarrassing for him to strip himself, have him do that.

2. You tell Charlie what he did wrong, how his actions affected others, how it made others feel.

3. Charlie apologizes by acknowledging his actions. Listen carefully to this part, because he will try to shift all or part of the blame to someone else. He may not mention the actions of anyone else at this stage. Listen especially for the word "but." He'll probably need correction from you and to start over, perhaps several times. Only then can he state in his own words how his action affected others and their feelings. Last, have him say how he will act differently in the future to avoid similar offenses.

4. Spank him as long and as hard as you like. You love him; you won't damage him, but you will punish bad behavior.

5. I'm not a big believer in corner time, but I do like the Superior telling the spanked boy when he my massage his sore cheeks. Making him wait enhances your authority. If you like the idea of corner time, or if he hates it, use it.

6. Just as the punishment has a distinct beginning, it should have a distinct end. Have him repeat step 2. When he's allowed to don his clothes again, hug and kiss him. Tell him you love him and go on as though nothing has happened. It's appropriate to tell him he accepted his punishment well if he has.

7. Spankings between adults can be tremendous sexual turn ons. I think sex after a punishment is entirely too rewarding for the male. But if you are worked up, there is no reason you should be deprived; you've done nothing wrong. There are several methods by which you can be satisfied while he remains frustrated. Here are a few; you'll probably come up with others - it's your pleasure, after all!
a. He's not allowed to touch you or himself but uses a dildo or vibrator for you.
b. He's not allowed to touch you or himself except with his lips to your lower lips. It's a nice touch to make him hold his hands behind his back as he pleasures you.
c. He lies on his back and holds his hands where you can see them. You facesit him. My Mistress recently used me in this way and it was a revelation. Not only was she on top, she was the active partner, I the resposive provider of pleasure. With a tilt of her pelvis, she decided whether my eager tongue stimulated her lips, her starfish, or her nubbin. I received a reward for my service; punished Charlie shall not. It's obvious which of the three I think is best for you and for him.

8. After such an experience, Charlie, deprived of sex with you, will desperately desire to masturbate. As I said before, carry on as if nothing has happened, but don't allow him to be alone. Set a time limit and tell him it's part of his penance.

If whatever Charlie did to earn his punishment involved others, particularly women, consider involving them to the appropriate degree. In all cases, the offended parties should hear Charlie's apology directly from him. For males and underage females, that's probably enough. If Charlie offended an adult woman, you have options. You can inform them of his punishment, or not, when he apologizes to them. You can invite them to hear or watch the punishment or even participate to the degree you allow.

If, as is likely, a female witness or participant becomes sexually aroused by the punishment, Charlie can be frustrated while providing her pleasure if he is blindfolded and made to wear a thick glove as he manipulates a vibrator under her direction. He neither sees her nor touches her. If your relationship is more open than that, make your own rules. If you and your friend are bisexual, tie him to a chair and make him watch as you make love.

{Aside} Whew! I really got into that!

What if you spank for pleasure as well? I suggest that punishment spankings take place in your living room, whether there are witnesses or not. "Funishment" spankings take place anywhere but the living room. Different implememnts are used for each type of spanking. Any lecture in a funishment spanking is part of role play or play acting. At least while the routines are established, punishment spankings should be more severe and painful than funishment spankings. Funishment spankings should always lead to full sexual expression for you both - the spankings or other submissive acts are part of foreplay. Punishment spankings should never be a prelude for sexual pleasure for Charlie.

Miss C and anyone else, I hope my suggestions are helpful. I'd be gratified if you posted any results from using or modifying them.

micheleFFS

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: To Miss C and others in adult female authority relationshipsRalph12:51:13 12/14/14 Sun
Re: To Miss C and others in adult female authority relationshipsMiss_C13:22:43 12/14/14 Sun

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.