VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678[9]10 ]
Subject: Re: RE: Wives in Charge

Author:
ej
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:59:28 12/30/14 Tue
In reply to: Moderator 's message, "Re: RE: Wives in Charge" on 05:36:48 12/30/14 Tue

>Never saw it, ej. I double-checked.
>
>I don't know if it was your fault or not, but please
>rewrite.
>
>Moderator
The Re-write. As we all headed to the kitchen Ms. Shirley was waving her cake of Lux soap in the air, saying, "lets have some fun". She unwrapped the soap and held it up to my nose, saying, "I hope you like Lux". Ms. Kathy suggested to let the soap soak in a half a glass of water so it would be "wet and gooey"; all the Women agreed.

Then Ms. Suzi said that she had seen something on the internet that might be fun for them to try. They pulled a chair out from the table and had me sit on it. Ms. Suzi told Ms. Kathy to stand behind me and to grab my hair so I couldn't move my head. Ms. Suzi stood directly in front of me and told Ms. Kim to watch the second-hand on the kitchen clock and tell her when the second hand reached 12 and to continue watching it for 1 minute. When the second-hand reached 12 Ms. Suzi began slapping my face with short stinging slaps, left-right-left-right-left-right. The Women roared with laughter and cheered-on Ms. Suzi. A minute later I had been slapped 70 times by Ms. Suzi.

The Women loved the game and they took turns rotating positions. Ms. Kim delivered 62 slaps, Ms. Shirley 54, Ms. Kathy 58.

My face was stinging by the time it was over, and my eyes were watery. The slaps hurt, but the humiliation, laughing, and name calling hurt even more.

Then Ms. Kim suggested another game: They would each give my face 10 hard slaps and I had to kiss their hand after each slap. With one of them always standing behind me and yanking my hair and head back I was forced to look at the slapper's face as she delivered each slap.

Then Kathy said, "Time to wash his mouth out! Since this will be the first of many washings lets each take 4 minutes this first time".

Kathy went first, followed by Ms. Shirley, Ms. Kim, and Ms. Suzi. They each crammed the soap in my mouth twisting and turning and churning the soap non-stop for their 4 minutes. They each asked me numerous times if the soap tasted good; if the soap was "yummy"; if I wanted some-more. Sixteen minutes later my mouth was on fire, and the taste was awful, terrible. They did allow me to rinse with water and milk before we all headed back to the living room.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: RE: Wives in Chargee.j. (frustrated)08:57:37 12/31/14 Wed

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.