VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678[9]10 ]
Subject: Re: RE: Wives in Charge

Author:
e.j.
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 05:49:03 12/31/14 Wed

Back in the living room Ms. Kathy served refreshments to the Women while I was ordered to kneel in the middle of the living room floor, facing the 4 Women. Ms. Kim headed back to the kitchen and returned with a broom, commanding me to kneel on the broom handle. After serving the refreshments Ms. Kathy went to the kitchen, returning with the badly worn cake of Lux which she placed in my mouth; I tried to keep it between my teeth, trying to not let it touch my lips or tongue.

The smirks on the faces of the 4 attractive Women made me want to vomit out the soap, but I knew that that would only bring on more soapy punishment.

My knees started aching rather quickly from kneeling on the broom handle. The Women discussed with joy what had taken place in the kitchen, sometimes speaking as if I wasn't even there. Other times they mocked and teased and taunted, often using coo-cooing-sing-song tones. After about 30 minutes the broom handle was removed from beneath my knees and the soap was removed from my mouth.

Ms. Kim, Ms. Shirley, and Ms. Suzi made it very clear that they were very interested in assisting Ms. Kathy in teaching me manners and respect, and I was forced to thank each Woman individually.

Certain suggestions were made and voted upon by the 4 Women; all suggestions were passed with votes of 4 - 0.

It was decided that on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays I would have to get in my car at 6:40 AM and wait for Ms. Suzi to show up. I then had to move my car from in front of my house so Ms. Suzi could park there. I would have to park my car closer to the trolley that Ms. Suzi took to work, and then our paths would cross as she walked to the trolley and I walked home. It was difficult having this young Asian Woman, young enough to be my granddaughter, walk towards me with her nose in the air and a smirk on her face. The first day she told me she wanted her car windows cleaned; next day she told me she wanted her wheel covers scrubbed. On Wednesdays Ms. Suzi would have to park some-place else because that was a day I had to reserve the parking spot for Ms. Kim and Ms. Shirley, as they would be visiting Ms. Kathy.

I also had to give Ms. Shirley, Ms. Kim, and Ms. Suzi my land line telephone number. On Sundays I was to reserve the spot in front of my house for Ms. Kim and Ms. Shirley. They would telephone me a few minutes before they were to arrive so I could ready to move my car for them.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: RE: Wives in Chargee.j.11:59:42 01/02/15 Fri

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.