VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Spanked standing

Author:
Margaret to Ruth
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 06:49:00 06/04/15 Thu
In reply to: Ruth to Margaret again :) 's message, "Re: Spanked standing" on 12:55:12 06/03/15 Wed

Hi Ruth,

Thanks for your messages Ruth. You sure have one healthy 14(?) boy on your hands Ruth. Wow, about 5 ft you say of his spurt. I have seen that from my sons too. It is natural for teen boys, just like a fountain some times.

You have asked a few tricky questions Ruth. You would like to use a condom on your boy. About a month ago, I would have said no way. I even discussed this with my husband this afternoon expecting him to reject it outright. Amazingly, he said that it could be useful for both our daughters & sons if we tried that. I let him talk about it & he said doing this in a controlled way & being serious, the girls would learn a lot as would the boys. I know that all 4 of my teens have no sexual experience apart from kissing. We are going to talk more about it, especially how we could make it happen. First of all, would the boys be comfortable with their sisters seeing this happen. Of course as mentioned before our kids have seen each other naked many times over the years & still happens to this day. Mostly the boys though, walking naked to the shower & naked back to their rooms to dress. Doesn't happen all the time with them using towels as well.

So we had the talk & then we spoke to the boys about it. 16 & 14. Girls are 17 & 15. Would they be comfortable in trying the condoms & then in front of their sisters. Who would put on the condoms, the girls or the boys or one of the parents? How would this occur? We said we would have a family meeting, with everyone agreeing to it. So we would ask our daughters what they think. I would do that with them & if agreeable I would bring them to the lounge room & we would go from there. So the boys have said yes to this. They would of course be naked if it happened & obviously they would have to be stimulated. That wont take long, knowing them. They are eager to learn. I will have the talk with the girls tomorrow to get their feelings. We havnt worked out yet the specifics, such as who puts on the condoms & what happens if one of the boys ejaculate. I really think that this would happen too that they would ejaculate or want to ejaculate. The girls have seem them quite a few times over the years do that. So I am not worried from that point of view. I will let you know how this plays out Ruth over the weekend.

So, to answer your question, I could be I favour of it. But under the right conditions. In particular that your girls are serious about it & do not tease Alex. Who would put the condom on him? Obviously, his penis would have to be touched by you, I presume. That would be ok, if it was serious. Would you tell Alex before hand? I think you would have to warn him at his next punishment that this would occur. Get him used to the idea, not just spring it on him. You have that well so far, in giving him notice as to what would occur.

Your second question, should your adult daughter be allowed to spank him bare butt? I see no reason why that couldn't occur, especially if he has done something wrong to her. But she could do it to show him that the females are in charge at your house. If such were the case, she should be the one who undresses him, showing him who was in charge. I do think though that maybe the towel should be placed on the floor under her legs & have him placed over her lap/ knees with her legs spread apart, allowing his penis to drop between her legs. I would think that he would definitely get an erection, possibly ejaculate. But if you put him over a towel, his penis has nowhere to drop or grow. Being spanked by a young female would send his blood wild. Do you get what I am saying here? By having the penis drop, it would also be visible to anyone watching. If he cums, it will fall onto the towel. Even if he doesn't get erect, he will still suffer the spanking, which should be a hard one after he has done something wrong.

I don't think you told me what he did wrong this time. You certainly told me how you spanked but how many swats would he have got? Was there a set amount or you kept going until you though he had been punished enough?

I thought it was nice after the spanking you went back to see how he was, this is important, knowing that he is still loved by you. And to have him face the girls afterward was right too, explaining it was natural for a teen boy.

I wouldn't want these things to happen at the same time. That is the condom & the spanking by your daughter. Please give me your thoughts Ruth. I think that Alex will be a good boy for quite a few weeks now, don't you? I know my sons would after a spanking behave for a fair while.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Spanked standingRuth to Margaret12:06:57 06/04/15 Thu

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.