VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Spanked standing

Author:
Ruth to Margaret
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:48:47 06/05/15 Fri
In reply to: Margaret to Ruth 's message, "Re: Spanked standing" on 17:20:21 06/04/15 Thu

Thanks for the suggestions as always, yes I think I will instruct Allison if we do have her spank Alex to do that.

Alex has been seriously rattled by what was discussed and has been at me today to do a u-turn on the condom demonstration.

So I brought him to stand before his sisters and explained that Alex is very concerned about the whole idea which brought big smiles all around.

Allison then left the room and returned a moment later carrying a box of condoms. She coolly opened it and produced a condom in it's wrapper. Alex had now gone a deep shade of red and Allison talked very calmly about what will happen. Alex had his hands over his crotch and the girls wanted to know why and so I had his hands away and lo and behold a little bulge had appeared.

I announced that "there's no time like the present!"
and with that instructed Allison to undress Alex.

He was stunned and Allison commented that this was a nice surprise as she began to remove his clothing.
I told Allison to take of everything and have Alex in the nude, which she went about without any hint of hesitation.

Alex was relieved of his underpants and Allison smiled at the little erect penis that she exposed.
The other two of my girls were absolutely loving this and Allison without any qualms at all suddenly took hold of Alex's dick and looked at him.
He gasped heavily at this and his other two sisters were delighted to see Allison actually handling the hard-on so boldly.
Allison, who is my oldest girl, is clearly not remotely shy and she gave an expert condom demonstration as he continued to breath heavily.
She kept hold of the now sheathed penis as she talked about the importance of condoms and I noticed her other hand was gently stroking his bare bottom as she talked. He began really gasping and she let go and he filled it as we all looked on.
Wow what an intense moment this was and Allison was cucumber cool as he spurted inside the condom just some 16 inches before her face where she was kneeling.
Allison pulled off the condom and showed the girls to knot the end and then handed it to them, they smirked and felt at the cum inside it making all sorts of ewww noises.
In we went to the bathroom and had Alex stand in the bath and Allison them sponged him down and cleaned him under the foreskin and he was erect again before she had done.
Allison towel dried him and put some talc on his bottom and between his legs while I carried on with holding him and the girls chided him for having another erection.
Now we went to the living room again and as I had been nagged by him to change my mind earlier I said that he deserved a smacked bottom and that Allison was going to perform the task herself.
She did so with towel over her lap and once again her hand was on his bare behind stroking and then beginning to spank. What a talent this girl a has, a true natural if ever there was.
Alex cried after about a minute and when he was on her lap he was erect it seems because when he stood up again he was close once again to ejaculation.
Allison then said that the next oldest sister Dawn should do a condom demo herself and that was approved by myself. Dawn couldn't stop smirking away and she was guided by Allison as she did the whole thing with Alex ejaculating a second time as the condom was rolled on by Dawn under Allison's guidance.
Alex it is fair to say is pretty drained and has had a very emotional experience all told, as have the girls.
I'm pretty darn proud of how they all performed today and Dawn did pretty well for her first time handling a hard penis.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Regard age play & child discipline accounts as fiction & fantasy.FS Forum Moderator21:34:53 06/05/15 Fri
Re: Spanked standingMargaret to Ruth05:20:25 06/08/15 Mon

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.