VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Spanked standing

Author:
Ruth to Margaret
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 08:32:21 06/08/15 Mon
In reply to: Margaret to Ruth 's message, "Re: Spanked standing" on 05:20:25 06/08/15 Mon

Hello again Margaret. Alex has been well mannered, polite and rather shy since the events described previously by me.
All aggression and cockiness has gone, and instead we have a meek and quiet young man.
I never said Dawn was 13 by the way, just that my oldest Allison is over 18 and sexually active. Maybe I am being over cautious on stating their ages but I think that might be best.
Alex is in his teens and he is the youngest.
I haven't mentioned that we are a merged family with daughters from my first husband.
They have been excellent I think and the teasing has been
mostly before the condom demonstrations, and they had really been laid on thick before making Alex absolutely dreading the actual event.
There was much teasing when I originally had that conversation at our dinner table after Alex had received his first bare bottom punishment in front of his sisters when I addressed the subject of erections and made clear that I would allow them all to see the erect penis should this occur.
In a short period of time we have certainly gone further than that.
I definitely have made further plans for Alex's punishments but at present I imagine he will be on his best behavior for some time.

I have addressed the future of Alex's punishments the other day, when everyone had settled, because I like to focus Alex's mind on what happens IF he warrants another punishment.

Dawn is next in line to undress and spank Alex on the bare bottom.
I have also told my youngest girl, Caitlin, that she will be putting a condom on next time.

You might think Alex is past caring but that is far from the case, if anything the experiences he has had so far have only increased the intensity of his response to such threats.
This is abundantly clear in his body language when this discussion was aired the other day, again at the dinner table and Caitlin wore a cat-licking-cream smile to him as he began to glisten with sweat and of course his face, ears and neck became puce.

So Alex knows what the next breach of his behavior will result in and hopefully that will lead to a well behaved boy for the time being and my girls I know will not be shy of keeping him reminded.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Spanked standingjohnny10:04:43 06/08/15 Mon
Re: Spanked standingMargaret to Ruth05:31:54 06/09/15 Tue

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.