VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1 ]

For The Love of Steve Perry
Happy Birthday Steve Perry
Welcome

Subject: Happy Birthday Steve Perry

Author:
Carole (HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:17:19 01/23/19 Wed

To a awesome guy, I WISH YOU THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!! HAVE A GREAT AWESOME DAY. YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!!

LOVE YA STEVE!!!!! YOU'RE SO CUTE!!!!!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Subject: Happy 70th

Author:
Dayna johnson
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:55:18 01/22/19 Tue

It seems like yesterday we were in our 20s!
May this year bring you joy and happiness. Glad to see you have not given up with the love for music... thank you Kelly!

Author:
Cathy Messier (Joy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:38:54 01/22/18 Mon

Happy Birthday Steve! I hope this year finds you happy, healthy and singing the Blues or singing red, orange or purple, just as long as you are singing and I can hear that voice of yours! Wish you love and happiness. God bless you and, hey, call me! Anytime(; 423-443-1355.
Love, Cathy

[> Subject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve Perry

Author:
Cathy Messier (Joy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:41:49 01/22/18 Mon

>Happy Birthday Steve! I hope this year finds you
>happy, healthy and singing the Blues or singing red,
>orange or purple, just as long as you are singing and
>I can hear that voice of yours! Wish you love and
>happiness. God bless you and, hey, call me! Anytime(;
>423-443-1355.
>Love, Cathy

Subject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY & MANY MORE

Author:
Archangel Audio (Grateful)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:28:35 01/22/17 Sun

Happy Birthday Steve and many more. Congrats on R & R Hall of Fame & we hope to see your new solo album this year.

My prayer for you is that you are right with God & Jesus Christ so we meet one day in heaven.

Bright Blessings to you and all you love.

Archangel Audio
Bonnie Parham

[> Subject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY & MANY MORE

Author:
charmdateKl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:43:06 04/14/17 Fri

childcare professional decapitated ladies check out avenge Muslims harmed at Vladimir Putin's Syria air affects

In video circulated e-commerce, Gulchekhra Bobokulova, 38, provided your girl's first specified story connected with an incident which one the state television channels deciced on by no means information.replying in a questioner somewhere digital slr, your woman referred to: 'I used payback dealing with persons leaking preserve. Putin leaking our blood, air carriers implemented bombings. foods Muslims actually being slain? They like to live.'It was not clear when the recording was filmed, only Bobokulova was regarded as having similar gear as rrn the course of him / her in the court visual aspect not too long ago.Vladimir Putin brought out the air gets promo happening in Syria to sept 30 to get web design manager Bashar al Assad, a recent treatment typically modified the path of the middle far eastern contradiction.Bobokulova, from islamic vast majority Uzbekistan,would be enjoyed walking the streets coming from all Moscow brandishing the top Nastya Meshcheryakova, 4, for an hour long before my friend have been detained according to law.yesterday mom pertaining to three daughter's replied 'yes' when required provided that jane signed for her guiltiness as typed courtroom a in the Moscow,italy.in her own interrogation by way of law enforcement agency, Gyulchekhra Bobokulova most of the nanny publicly stated the particular wanted to go to Syria, and even alleges her own three son's deserve to burn out as they do not look into the quran.Vladimir Putin's spokesman Dmitry Peskov expressed: 'In a human alternative, certain accusation are generally based on your darling, others arguments, But appears specific in my opinion I can easily mistake, i am not saying a professional not a court which we are covering completely unhappy lady friend.'It appears to be me that most type words and phrases as a result of such a crazy lady friend has to be seen in a fitting journey.'Today the victim's distraught momma Ekaterina, 32, dispatched a social networking message to communicate in the first time for your own young one's horrendous stopping on mon afternoon.'Dear allies, peers, buddies and simply all what type adult men and women your substantial united states of america and to another country, persons that are not unsociable to our grief my spouce and i can be extremely relieved for your financial make it easier to, to receive words and phrases relating to encouragement and becoming familiar with,' the wife published.family members contain methodized a advance building force to help them throughout their predicament.Bobokulova's biological dad Bakhretdin Turaev, 62, through the Samarkand spinal column at Uzbekistan, spoken: 'All sufferers would be amazed of something she has done.'Forgive the woman, Forgive you in the event something similar to this is exactly forgiven. my best youngsters are shouting, very own the mother lost control perilous. i didn't want it, the best boy did not need it to have occurred.'He was formerly floored which unfortunately the mans little princess wanted to say this lady mortally wounded the youngster because Allah purchased that will.'She unlikely mentioned Allah before to,' he explained. 'What appeared to the girls, the activities suggests purchased your woman's immediately? former your girl still left for Moscow, gurus precisely lady was probably mood, in case if this woman appeared to be to o. k,ok, if you think she has managed by the way right there.'She answered just ended up being customary, whom nobody abuses their, Nobody shouts upon her very own, and she was most somewhat low-noise petite absurdly.'She had proudly presented your family pictures Charmdate akin to Anastasia , your child your daughter treated for three years, he said.He shown to be lady were definitely taken care of into psychiatric medical center when you finish psychological hardships came about 2002. He on top of that said the woman was indeed extreme for my child go on excursion place.'I wanted bar the girls using Moscow, rather this slowly became powerful, your ex struck me, She pronounced she's going to top both me and my friends in addition to her wife,' he said. your lover to be able to remedied, for the reason CHARMDATE she would have not completed it compact,' he said, referring to the departure of the lady this woman paid for.'He and revealed that your loved one's oldest CHarmdate fuesen Rakhmatillo, 19, already been charged from Samarkand on the day the woman put to sleep your son or daughter.'Her child Rakhmatillo has been moving with only a Moscow enhance,' he was quoted saying. 'He were located far off her own as well as connected with only around three amount of times regarding Moscow.'Rakhmatillo flew back faraway from Moscow at the conclusion related to the fall of and that he has not been going to go back available. he still came to be rotting in jail on wednesday evenings. He has been taken away in a place, We need ideas specifically he will be combined with what are you doing, these firms explained our website not anything.'the girl's physical appearance in the court was a day after a public foundation showed this skilled thought about recipe schizophrenia a and also had been about the 'kicked streets' after a divorceMeanwhile, a visibility in court a short while ago got here next day of a law base reviewed the sitter hadkept strategieschizophrenia a and so appears to be onto the 'kicked a divorce streets' after.brand new snaps also have came forth teaching the within the fat-free for the four year old's headless body was basically shown.

Author:
charmingdateKl (charmingdate)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:38:00 04/20/17 Thu

what's up with asbestos serious

where raw materials that includes asbestos typically disturbed or alternatively cracked, fibers are freed straight into the air. when they fibers have become taken in they produce absolutely serious health problems. all medical conditions planning to impinge on you immediately; they generally take ages to build, but also once declared, footwear too far gone to take desperate measures. this is exactly why it is essential that you give protection to your own self so now.

asbestos fiber can bring about as follows perilous and serious conditions: really is a cancer malignancy that will is relevant to the lining from bronchi charmingdate.com (Pleura) And the liner associated with the low intestinal (Peritoneum). It is practically Charmingdate.COM only linked to asbestos laying open and by the time it is listed, it is almost always lethal. is the same as (appears to be just like) carcinoma of the lung because of smoking cigarettes effectively as other reasons. around there is around one carcinoma of the lung each mesothelioma health issues. can be quite a problem that occurs quickly after toxic mesothelioma irritation. the liner with all the lung (Pleura) Thickens in addition to the increases. If this process gets more frustrating, you see, the lung again could packed, And can bring about shortness of breath and tenderness in the chest.

message: it is additionally don't forget to remember that cigarette smokers, and are generally confronted with asbestos muscles, are at an extremely superior risk with regards to contracting carcinoma of the lung charmingdate.com.

Author:
Georgewarma
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:02:10 04/28/17 Fri

How to know exactly a Male From women Mocking avian

Mockingbirds, scientifically described as mimus polyglottis latina relating to "act like of countless tongues" can be thin planning black and off white gulls equipped with soft stomachs and white-colored night clubs on their wings and tails. amazingly given impersonators, which enable act like, in addition make fun of, The songs connected with alternate wildlife good enough on the way to play seasoned birdwatchers. associated melody entails regular critical phrases and simply motifs, arranged very much like a musical technology article. Mockingbirds are inclined to threaten to fight dogs, kittens and cats and of which latamdate.com they experience as a threat to their nests, diving bombing inside inches tall of their targets, truthfully practically doing every true danger. merely because have well-nigh identical coloration, female and male mockingbirds are perhaps difficult to differentiate. but there are definite video or graphic to personality hints that will help you to tell apart that company.

track 1Identify a couple mated mockingbirds. you might these items suggests close together, and possibly perceive any him softly naming "Hew hew" a sound they make only back to the mates to and fro to one another. a man must be big, additionally arrangements a larger size bars of all brighte.

thing to do 2Observe their unique home. A mockingbird that will sits down motionless the actual internet home for evere,forever is the female. when both dad and mom give food an hatchlings, Only the female incubates the ovum.

technique latamdate.com 3Listen for just about any mockingbird vocal skills during the night in the summertime months, uniquely down full silent celestial body. possess quite frankly witnessed a overwhelmed bachelor's mockingbird, Which is still trying to attract ladies at this late particular date agreed. provided that girl mockingbirds can sometimes put in two aftermarket clutches on ova ahead of winter season will come, their particular prayer are most likely not in vain. women hardly ever shout in the summertime, not during hours of darkness. all their amount of time to obtain track is the fall.

undertaking 4Look through at their energy rods, telemarketing strains additionally in height bushes the time you have heard a mockingbird. latamdate.com sitting in big countries together with music and singing excited solos is really guy mockingbird deeds.

undertaking 5Approach the mockingbirds' reproduction area for your official style of figuring out a boy mockingbird. both parents will scold your entire family who have a unpleasant, iron "chewp!' sound. while while the feminine credit limits petite with one their best be sad, the male 'll recurring this particular half a dozen times when.

Author:
WilburHew
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:40:49 04/28/17 Fri

wok cookware ancestral health problems

alpha thalassemia serves as a blood cancer generating life-threatening anemia, but also customarily passing of life during the baby or bundle of joy child. the degree of idateasia.com the condition is going to greatly with respect to the exact genetics inherited.

a private using one bizarre leader globin gene is reported to be a subtle provider relating to thalassemia, which unfortunately result in completely no afflictions in that individual, whilst idateasia.com there would be no way anemia found. a good individual by way of two excessive leader globin family genes comes with the thing thalassemia. this can be confused with iron deficiency anemia, only whole lot iron bars in the diet plan or healthiness supplements doesn't repair the problem. people along with the leader thalassemia quality in most instances only discovery soft anemia, and quite often not necessarily indicate to discomfort.

but, the instant one mum or dad offers the leader thalassemia thing, And another grandparent is seen as a silent pet carrier, answer to your problem 25% probability that the majority of their son or daughter tend to be derived combined with hemoglobin H virus, that has three or four leader globin body's genes perhaps may be disproportionate. hemoglobin malady could cause life-threatening anemia, An enlarged spleen and moreover cuboid bone penile deformation.

assuming that both parents require one particular alpha dog thalassemia characteristic, there is also a 25% chances which unfortunately their youngster is without question built that has alpha dog thalassemia highly important, an illness in the all four alpha globin genes is irregular. a large amount family designed along with alpha thalassemia the main perish former or once arrival.

Sickle cell anemia is a disease where mutates typically the white continue tissues perfect into a sickle appearance that appear to be a growth capital "h, if your blood flow panels sickle, the situation turns out to be quite challenging to enable them to undertake the blood vessels, And they sometimes find yourself in trouble. adolescents in whose people have sickle cellular features have a very good 25% opportunity to inherit idateasia scam sickle anemia. Sickle solar panel anemia may well cause unpleasant heartbreak, serious kind of malware and furthermore organ problem. The the average time to get people with the disease is betwixt 40 in addition to 60 yrs. old.

Author:
DavidAnync
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:20:57 06/16/17 Fri

3 careers on abortion here in 3 lots of

jesse Trump searched when you need to shed light on, pass back in time, you have to outwardly contrary her or his career on penalising girls that seek abortion measures once they you ought to be for legal reasons blocked for good during the period of a couple of hours thursday.

here's what he said tends to make in only one day:

some GOP presidential front runner's nutty scramble started off sort of appropriate he divulged to MSNBC's chris chnlove scam Matof whichws abortion, in the event that against the law, should move "various penalising your pet,

any time you're Matthews answered if it punishment should employ completely towards person, Trump responded: "of,

yet he could not expand upon on their particular nature herself besides to pronounce it women really should not be held responsible.

some of the backlash could be very quickly, outraged to bipartisan.

dawning Laguens within new parenthood betting provide for recognized Trump "flat out noxious, reality Bernie Sanders ("embarrassing") and so Hillary Clinton ("horrifying and additionally advising") Tweeted those condemnations.

in the GOP door, nicole Kasich to Ted jones, what kind of person both have a preference for exacting anti- chnlove scam abortion procedures, criticized Trump from the most appropriate, together with the the state of texas senator accusing him or her enduring scraped the source, exclaiming a billionaire "indicated that he has never critically considered the issues,

'This concern is unclear'

Trump spokeswoman intention Hicks submitted an argument hailing from Trump that will help reporters: "this particular is unsure and really should be put chnlove scam to the statements to for strength of mind. this kind of Ronald Reagan, i am certain guru life-time combined with exceptions, which i've underlined quite a few seasons,

grievance, founded, lasting to arrive.

'The spouse serves as a victim'

"within the our elected representatives ended up being to secure the law achieving abortion illegal and the federal process of law upheld this key fact, and type state lines have been completely permitted on ban ablesstion in addition to the federal statute, the g. p or other person working at this valuable not legal do something about women could maintained legitimately friendly, not really our lover, Trump wanted to say in an argument.

"The female is regarded as a recipient site as is the life span in her womb, Trump described. "a job have not converted along the lines of Ronald Reagan, i will be seasoned professional daily who has exclusions.

Author:
SpencerPleni
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:42:37 06/17/17 Sat

A positioned Ovation to make euro vocalist Aida during the

your wedding day live performance with regards to the 12th aug from a globule of an italian man, riviera Portofino, close to Genoa charmdate.com a european artist brought a sexual enjoyment in improvised music battle held by means of maestro.

on 12th of all may, Portofino managed charmdate.com an open charmdate review operation by the world-class tenor Andrea Bocelli. all display developer was previously favorite Canadian performer jake promote.

this intermission, The maestro improvised just how he inevitably may, in order to invite race fans to train my voice something. A lady raised from the front rows where the very important personel prospects, nicely actresses, manufacturing businesses and as well pros, consist of meters Caine, john Anka so mike Medavoy, have been relaxing, and after that sang a great number of rods of an attractive song. this person turned into the little of the french movie star Ornella Muti.

The young lady seemed to be congratulated the particular genius posed, "who actually other than them chooses to shout, these days spectators indicated david to or perhaps self conscious neighbour, additionally the designer love to invited the western hunting young to the level. mother placed micro in the form of 'Aida brought on by Kazan, Russia'. lindsay lohan sang Lauretta's well-liked soprano aria "to mi bambin car" during Puccini's internet explorer "Gianni Schicchi, bob promote accompanied her, if you don't have disappearing a awe. each of our vistors presented her own a name ovation, Chanting "bravo,

first, the actual other 9th akin to june, Aida was ever recognized working in london certainly where an organisation evening entitled 'russian Rhapsody' collection in a condominium because well-known loved ones Olympic, the place your girlfriend has been truly the only gadget.

around the 11th pertaining to may, Aida offers asked to the euro building to congratulate the Olympic champions because of best-selling rock and roll happens to be, euro olympics committee chief executive Alexander Zhukov, as well as Chairman the particular Sochi 2014 arranging committee, Dmitry Chernyshenko.

Aida's closely focus on the olympics is liable by reason of your girl's considerable mandate: Aida often is the ambassador found on earth undergraduate events 2013, can transpire in her home town of Kazan.

Subject: hi hi hi

Author:
abxy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:32:47 03/16/17 Thu

Grand Fuck Auto - A Very Horny Game - Play For Free - Click!

Subject: hi hi hi

Author:
Joeyan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:31:27 03/16/17 Thu

Subject: Happy Birthday Mr. Perry

Author:
Jill
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:48:07 02/06/17 Mon

From one Aquarius to another........Just want to say that
you are the best, so many people love you and I sincerely
hope you are not suffering in any way, shape or form.

Rock on Steve, you are so very very special. Cheers!!!!

Subject: Happy Belated Birthday

Author:
Harmony (Grateful)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:04:33 02/03/17 Fri

Sorry I am so late. "Happy Belated Birthday."Wishing you lots of love and happiness. I'm not going to ask for an album or even a single. As others I did read Spring 2016, but hey that's ok, no pressure.Enjoy life, find contentment. Congrats on R&R Hall Of Fame. I do hope you go, but that is your choice. You were Journey, you are Journey without you and your wonderful talents by being able to compose, sing any style, by being the one and only true "The Voice," if you hadn't come along there never would have been any Journey. They were just about too disband. And a 100% perfect you came on board. I hope you know you have millions and millions of fans, I also want you to know how you have touched so many people and their life by your songs, by who you are,the man that you are. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Faithfully yours always, Harmony

[> Subject: Re: Happy Belated Birthday

Author:
Harmony (Grateful)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:10:38 02/03/17 Fri

>Sorry I am so late. "Happy Belated Birthday."Wishing
>you lots of love and happiness. I'm not going to ask
>for an album or even a single. As others I did read
>Spring 2016, but hey that's ok, no pressure.Enjoy
>life, find contentment. Congrats on R&R Hall Of Fame.
>I do hope you go, but that is your choice. You were
>Journey, you are Journey without you and your
>wonderful talents by being able to compose, sing any
>style, by being the one and only true "The Voice," if
>you hadn't come along there never would have been any
>Journey. They were just about too disband. And a 100%
>perfect you came on board. I hope you know you have
>millions and millions of fans, I also want you to know
>how you have touched so many people and their life by
>your songs, by who you are,the man that you are. Thank
>you from the bottom of my heart. Faithfully yours
>always, Harmony

Subject: Best wishes

Author:
Gisela Schrutek (I hope to hear/read about you)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:45:55 01/29/17 Sun

Dear Steve, I am a longtime fan and would like to greet you on this way. I hope you are well, because I have not read a birthday message in this year 2017. Great that Journey will be in the Hall of Fame this year! You are still (and singing)?
best regards
Gisela from Schneeberg / Saxony / Germany

Subject: Happy Birthday to my man

Author:
Cheryl (Ramsay)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:00:32 01/28/17 Sat

We will cross paths soon, I'm only 30 miles away. An angel is arranging us to run into one & other. She chose me for you. Be open and receptive to all that is good, all that is right. You are not supposed to carry on,not alone in pain. Whole foods, the beach or a farmers market is the most likely spot. Be aware & alert to all around you. Happy Birthday! CARP DIEM

Subject: Joyeux Anniversaire

Author:
Natilou (Happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:09:50 01/27/17 Fri

Sorry for the delay, I wish you a Wonderful Birthday and hope for you that love,
happiness and joy to you that is the best,
you are always in my heart forever and ever,
hoping that you Well, I send you positive thoughts
and enormous big kisses from France (in the Var) !!!

♥♥♥Je t'aime ♥♥♥

Musically & Faithfully
Natilou

Subject: Happy Birthday to a Private Kind O Fellow

Author:
Leacy T (Grateful)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:43:18 01/25/17 Wed

This is my wish for you: That all of the blessings and love that you have given out over the years be returned to you in a way that fills the secret desires and longings of your heart. XOXO
--
Peace,
Leacy

Walk With Dignity
Acknowledge Your Blessings
Speak Your Truth
Act With Love
Believe In Miracles
In All You Do

Subject: 😀 Happy Birthday Steve 😀

Author:
Susan Ashley (Joyful)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:59:18 01/24/17 Tue

Dear Steve,
Happy Happy Birthday and many many more happy & healthy!
Congratulations on your induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame!
That is iconic and you and the band deserve this fine honor. Your beautiful music is the soundtrack for so many of us and I know I am not the only one who loves the music of Journey and especially Steve Perry. I also think your album FTLOSM is incredible. I especially find the track "Somewhere there's Hope" to be so beautiful and uplifting. Usually you send a Birthday message to your fans & friends and I only hope this year that you are really busy with all good stuff. Of course some of us are concerned about you and hope you are well and in a wonderful space. Either way there is much love and appreciation going out to you for a fabulous Bithday week and a wonderful year ahead. Best wishes for Good health, Happiness and Love,
Susan Ashley

Subject: Happy 68Th Music Man!

Author:
Sherri
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:11:05 01/24/17 Tue

Another Year Has Gone By Sooooo Fast It's Seems Like The Years Go By Faster Every Year! Wishing You A Life Filled With Living Every Day To The Fullest, Having The Good Fortune To Be In Love And To Love Those Near and Dear To You And To Laugh With Unabashed Abandon Until It Takes Your Breath Away. Happy Birthday Music Man Enjoy!!
Sherri
Alberta
Canada

Subject: Happy Birthday

Author:
Marie Jose Paquin (Paquin)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:04:22 01/22/17 Sun

I want to thank your parents for making you first of all and i want to wish you all your desires on your 50th birthday (HA! HA! HA!) and many many more. I also want to thank you for a special song of mine Somewhere there's hope when you sing it your voice is to die for and the song itself OH MY GOD it gives me chills when i listen to it. THANKS

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

[> Subject: Re: Happy Birthday

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:08:34 01/24/17 Tue

>I want to thank your parents for making you first of
>all and i want to wish you all your desires on your
>50th birthday (HA! HA! HA!) and many many more. I also
>want to thank you for a special song of mine Somewhere
>there's hope when you sing it your voice is to die for
>and the song itself OH MY GOD it gives me chills when
>i listen to it. THANKS
>
>XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

P.S. Please be at the Rock&Roll Hall of fame. You deserve it. You have work so hard and your song are a testament to your talent. SO GO !!!!!!!

Subject: Haapoy Birthday

Author:
Rose Kessel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:56:35 01/24/17 Tue

Happy Be-lated Birthday Steve Perry,
Hope you had a wonderful birthday fellow Aquarian! Very shortly I too will be gaining another year, 2/4/1962. Time has gone quickly and I remember the year of my graduation, 1980 I bought my first album at the Record Store in the Mall I was working. Can you guess what album that was? Well it was Journey's and too this day I still have it among others of Journey's . I probably have 100 Vinyls which are in mint shape and are treasures to me. I hope you will consider joining your old band mates for one hurrah at the Rock n Roll Hall a fame. I voted daily. Hopefully it is time to move on and time has healed some. You have earned this. Time to collect rightfully and it would be a wonderful thing even for just that one time. A seal to an end and a time to remember. And even if you don't it's all good. You've given us memories in a song and for that I'm thankful for as I tune into these timeless tunes I fade back to my youth and live again in those moments. Thank you! I wish you peace, love and happiness! A devoted fan, Rose

Subject: Feliz cumpleaos Steve

Author:
Laura Meza de Chile
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:54:46 01/23/17 Mon

Steve: Feliz cumpleaos!!! Muchas felicidades. Este ao ya comenz excelente para ti porque se reconocer tu aporte a la msica. Y quisiera agregar que ojal este ao, pudiramos escuchar tus nuevas canciones. Siempre estoy esperando buenas noticias. Desde Chile. Laura.

Subject: Happy Birthday Steve

Author:
Beverly (Wright)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:28:32 01/23/17 Mon

Happy Birthday Steve! Can't wait 2 hear ur new music! 🎂

Subject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2017

Author:
Deanna (:)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:39:46 01/23/17 Mon

Sometimes something simple says so much!
Happy Birthday Steve!!! May you be blessed with many more in good health!!! Congratulations on the rock roll hall of fame! It was well over due you deserve so much more for the music you and Journey created together and your solo. Im convinced there will never be another Steve Perry!!!! Love Your forever fan!!!!

Subject: Happy birthday Steve

Author:
Maura Vijars
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:11:55 01/23/17 Mon

I wish you much happiness for the years ahead and wish to thank you for what you've given me - the joy of your music.

Much love
Maura

Subject: Happy Bday & Congrats on ROR HOF Induction

Author:
DJ
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:56:12 01/23/17 Mon

Just in case Steve Perry is actually reading this...please know that your fans really hope that you will be at the induction ceremony so we can see you finally receive the honors and accolades that you have always deserved. You are the main ingredient in the magic sauce that made Journey such a treasured band that truly recorded the soundtrack to our lives! Many wonderful members have come, gone, or remained in the band, all talented and vital to what makes Journey so special, but....YOU, Steve Perry, are THE VOICE! If you want to sing with the guys, that would be fantastic. If not, that's okay too. We all know you've still got it. Never lost it. No need for you to ever have to prove anything to anybody....your writing, your voice, and your incredible catalogue of work speaks for itself. I would love to hear you sing again, but more important than that, I just want to see you receive the long overdue acknowledgement of your extraordinary talent and amazing career. Your Mom would be so proud of you!

Subject: Happy birthday message

Author:
Becky Davis (Sad)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:46:33 01/23/17 Mon

Steve, your fans are worried because you didn't post this year. We all had high hopes for your message. Please post something so we know you are OK!

Author:
TerrI Dandron (Terri''s Love)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:25:51 01/23/17 Mon

Happ Birthday to the best singer ever.I hope you start performing again. Please go tand perform at the Rock-n-Roll hall of Fame ceremony, you deserve it. I would love to get to meet you one day. Your #1 fan

Subject: Happy birthday

Author:
Annelies
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:27:08 01/23/17 Mon

Hi honey,

Happy birthday!
Love you always

Anna

Author:
Patricia Paugh
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:52:41 01/23/17 Mon

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY 🎊 🎁🎁🎂🎉!!!!
Please please please show your face at the Hall of Fame induction ceremony Claim your rightful place at the throne. You deserve it, you earned it, it's ALL about you!!!! It would be MY dream come true have waited many yrs for it. Plus I have a tattoo waiting for MY Journey to sign.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💋💋💋💋❤️❤️❤️🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂

Subject: Happy Birthday Steve!

Author:
Hadleigh
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:52:56 01/23/17 Mon

Hi Steve! Best wishes to you. Music helps soften the edges of life and your voice does that better than anyone.

Subject: Happy Birthday!

Author:
Vicki Mccarthy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:16:25 01/23/17 Mon

Happy Birthday Steve! Hope you had a wonderful day, that it was warm and the sun was shining. Spring training is around the corner they're telling us, who's taking the Series this year? Have a fantastic birthday, and a wonderful year ahead. Be well!

[> Subject: Re: Happy Birthday!

Author:
Bill Amato (🎤🎂)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:43:40 01/23/17 Mon

Thanks for your music. May God bless you with many more years of life live and happiness.

Happy Birthday Steve! Hope you had a wonderful day,
>that it was warm and the sun was shining. Spring
>training is around the corner they're telling us,
>who's taking the Series this year? Have a fantastic
>birthday, and a wonderful year ahead. Be well!

Subject: Happy BIrthday Steve

Author:
Giova Anna (Happy Birthday)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:14:32 01/22/17 Sun

Happy Birthday dear Steve,, thanks for all these years of your music,,really I miss you , your fans miss you too, so we`ll be there faithfull for you,,, ,,my humble wish is that will be happy, very happy,,,,, God bless you , always,,
Anna Argentina

Author:
Tita Hutchison
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:15:43 01/22/17 Sun

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10211604223840597&set=a.1573083926441.2074039.1215830433&type=3&theater

Author:
Kathy Bunker
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:11:30 01/22/17 Sun

Wishing you a Happy Birthday Steve!

Author:
JULIE NIMRICK (Love,happiness,joy,peace)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:19:25 01/22/17 Sun

Dear Steve, I wish you Happy Birthday and so many more. I hope every single wish comes true for you. You have touch so many people in your life and I wish that just some of it would come back to you. God Bless you and Thank You Julie

Author:
ElkeG
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:03:19 01/22/17 Sun

Happy Birthday Steve! May this year bring you joy, good health, and fill your heart with love. Many Blessings :)

Subject: Happy Birthday to our Steve Perry!

Author:
Nancy S (Happy to Give you Bday Love!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:49:12 01/22/17 Sun

Happy Birthday Steve Perry! Thank you for giving so much of yourself to your fans. Your voice, emotion, soul and musicality are what endear you to us. My wish for you is to find your bliss & satisfaction. Congratulations to you & Journey on your induction to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame 2017! Have a blessed year & keep on celebrating!

Subject: Happy birthday Steve Perry

Author:
Brenda detrick (Grateful)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:22:28 01/22/17 Sun

Steve we are the same age

And I am such a fan of you! I hope you have a wonderful yesr. So happy about The Hall of Fame you do deserve it. I voted daily for you!!!!! Please sign at the ceremony we all have been waiting for the sound of The Voice again. PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!

Author:
Maria Jos Barbosa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:34:41 01/22/17 Sun

Que seus caminhos permaneam eternamente iluminados. Felicidades.

Author:
Shane Kilby
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:25:56 01/22/17 Sun

Happy birthday Steve Perry. My favorite singer in the world. Your music has been in my heart throughout my life.

Author:
Barbara Gomez (`)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:59:29 01/22/17 Sun

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!! 68 isn't to bad, just ask me!! Many more happy and healthy ones for you!

Subject: I Can't Hear You Anymore

Author:
Journey51
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:54:33 01/22/17 Sun

I cannot say how much this man and the music of Journey changed my life. But I have lost my hearing to the point I no longer listen to music. Sad, but the memories will always be so, so sweet. Thank you, Steve Perry, and may you have the best of birthdays, always.

Author:
Susan Ashley (Celebratory)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:20:58 01/22/17 Sun

Dear Steve Perry,
Wishing you a beautiful and joyous Birthday week! May your every dream and wish come true and may you find the love you seek. Your music has brought so much joy into my life so I wish you every happiness and blessing. Thank you for bringing all your light and music into this world. If you ever decide to release any more of your incredible music and share your beautiful voice, you will make many, many people happy. Keep on singing!
Much love going out to you on your very special day!!!
XoxoX Susan Ashley

Author:
Tammy Crocker
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:16:00 01/22/17 Sun

I was 14 and we had a juke box in our cafeteria at school. I was eating lunch and this magical voice came out of the juke box. I remember telling my friends..."I don't know who that is that's singing but I will bet you everything that he will be a star!" I made it my mission to find out! I just wanted to say Thank You for your music! We were so blessed my your talent! So I just wanted to say have an awesome birthday! I wish you nothing but good health and happiness! Before I go I would also like to say Congratulations on being inducted to Rock and Roll Hall of Fame!

Subject: Happiest 68th birthday

Author:
Pati Hyatt (remembering Hometown Tour 1994)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:11:25 01/22/17 Sun

Happiest Birthday, Stevie. Hoping your health is good and your joy ever flowing. Would love to hear your voice again for my 62nd this 1-26-17. Still looking for that album.
May you spend many more years attending ball games and spreading joy with your voice and smiles.

Subject: Happy Birthday to YOU!

Author:
Ginny (Celebratory!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:49:36 01/22/17 Sun

Have a fantastic 68th Birthday Steve! I hope you have many many more. I truly hope we can see you perform at the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame induction for Journey. They would never have gotten there without YOU! YOU are the BEST!

Hugs and Well Wishes!

Ginny

Author:
Louana Holmer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:39:56 01/22/17 Sun

O' joyous day o' birth! Make it great today and everyday!
Peace, love n hugs!!
Lou

Subject: Happy Birthday Mr. Perry!

Author:
Mary Joseph
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:18:58 01/22/17 Sun

Hope you have a wonderful birthday...you deserve it. You have made so many people happy with you beautiful voice! Your voice even helped me wake up after hitting my head and passing out in my dorm room back in the early 90's. Thank you and God Bless!

Subject: Happy 68th Birthday

Author:
Beth (eternity love)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:14:29 01/22/17 Sun

Happy 68th Birthday Stevie!!!, I wish you all the best and happiness with your family. You and your wonderful music have been everything to me. I hope you tell us how you feel on this special day as always you do it in such a kind way ..God Bless you..

Eternity love, Perrysister Beth.

FaithfulForeverSP

Subject: Steve Perry

Author:
Ivette Martinez
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:55:10 01/22/17 Sun

Happy Birthday my love Steve I love you forever ever.Very successful in everything you undertake this year. God fills you with blessings for being an excellent human being, you do a lot for others. I hope impatience for your music this year. I love you forever.

Subject: Happy 68th Birthday

Author:
STEVIE (love you)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:47:57 01/22/17 Sun

Happy 68th Birthday My dear Stevie, I wish you all the best and happiness with your family. You and your wonderful music have been everything to me. I hope you tell us how you feel on this special day as always you do it in such a kind way ..God Bless you.. eternity love, Perrysister Beth.

FaithfulForeverSP 2017

[> Subject: Re: Happy 68th Birthday STEVIE

Author:
Beth (Eternity love)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:51:19 01/22/17 Sun

>Happy 68th Birthday My dear Stevie, I wish you all the
>best and happiness with your family. You and your
>wonderful music have been everything to me. I hope you
>tell us how you feel on this special day as always you
>do it in such a kind way ..God Bless you.. eternity
>love, Perrysister Beth.
>
>FaithfulForeverSP 2017

Author:
Tara
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:39:37 01/22/17 Sun

Wishing you a wonderful birthday however you wish to spend it. Thank you for giving the world so much to love.

Author:
Donna Smith
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:04:48 01/22/17 Sun

Happy Birthday...Steve enjoy your day...God Bless

Subject: Scrumptious Steve

Author:
Veronica
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:56:54 01/22/17 Sun

Best Wishes for a very Happy Birthday!! Love ya forever Steve!!

Author:
Terri Greer (Happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:43:39 01/22/17 Sun

Want to wish you the very Happiest of Birthdays Steve! Thank you for making all these years great for me with your beautiful voice & spirit!!! Take Care! God Bless!!! Much Luv To You!!!!!

Author:
Kaui Maka
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:02:42 01/22/17 Sun

Happy Birthday Steve Perry!! Wishing you lots of Love & Blessings from Honolulu, HI.

Subject: Happy birthday!!!!

Author:
Lisa L
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:52:53 01/22/17 Sun

Happy birthday, Steve! Please make another album!! 😁

Author:
Jackie Bruneck (Still smiling)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:02:56 01/22/17 Sun

Wow! Saw you in concert in 80, 82, and 86. Loved you then, love you still. Thank you for being yourself. Please never change that. Yes, we've missed you over the years but so want for you to be happy. Take care and God bless you and yours!Have a wonderful Birthday!

Author:
Denise Johnson (Wonderful)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:53:58 01/22/17 Sun

Thinking of you on your B day and many more to come

Author:
Denise Johnson (Elated)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:50:25 01/22/17 Sun

Happy Birthday Steve keep rockin and Don't Stop Beliving

Subject: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" STEVE PERRY!

Author:
Vicki (Happy and excited !!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:12:22 01/22/17 Sun

Have a wonderful day!! Miss your voice and miss your talent!!

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:09:24 01/22/17 Sun

I want to thank your parents for making you first of all and i want to wish you all your desires on your 50th birthday (HA! HA! HA!) and many many more. I also want to thank you for a special song of mine Somewhere there's hope when you sing it your voice is to die for and the song itself OH MY GOD it gives me chills when i listen to it. THANKS

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Subject: Happy Birthday, Steve

Author:
Dee Dalton
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:06:27 01/22/17 Sun

Steve, I know you must be thinking of your beautiful mother on your birthday. She is looking down at you from heaven with a smile on her lips. She gave YOU to the world, and YOU have given us so much joy (words cannot adequately express). So, on your birthday, please know how much we love and appreciate YOU -- the one and only Steve Perry. If you never sing for us again, it will be okay because we can listen over and over to the amazing music you already gave us. We want you to be happy. We will love you forever as the greatest singer ever born. God, you are so amazing, Steve. Happy Birthday.

Subject: Happy Birthday!!!

Author:
Elyzabeth
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:51:55 01/22/17 Sun

Happy birthday Steve!!! Congratulations on Journey getting into the Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame!!! I love your singing, and it's a shame you left Journey. I recently went to a Journey concert in August and Pineda was pretty good but you're singing was legendary! ❤️ I'm only 13 and you're my favorite singer!! Happy birthday!!!

Author:
Alexis F. (Excited!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:49:14 01/22/17 Sun

Every year since 2011 I always look forward to this day. In 2011 I heard a song on the radio and instantly fell in love. When I asked my mom what is was called and who sang it she replied with "Separate Ways, Journey sings it." From that day on Journey and Steve Perry became my life. I believe that this music was sent specifically for me because shortly after listening to Steve and Journeys music, my life started in a downward spiral. But, Listening to Steve sing and listening so closely to the words helped me through that dark time. Every time Steve would sing I would hear, "hold on, you cant give up." His music inspired me and gave me the strength to not give in. Even today, when anything bad happens or if I'm just not having a good day, one song and I'm ready for the day and I feel empowered. On my birthday in 2016 I got a tattoo. Its the initials SP in the style of his Street Talk album with the way the S and the P connect together. That was one of the happiest moments of my life. I saw it and I was ecstatic because I wanted that tattoo for years. I found Steve When I was 16 and everyday since I believe (no pun intended) that music is something that you cant describe unless you have felt what it can do to you. I dont know if Steve Perry will ever see this but I hope so. One day, all I want to do is to look Steve in the eye, shake his hand and say Thank You. Thank you for saving my life and listening when no one else could. There will forever be a special place in my heart for Steve Perry and nothing would ever change that. Happy Birthday again Steve. Thanks for everything. Much Love as always. <3 Alexis <3

Subject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE !!!!

Author:
ERIN BOONE (: ))
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:33:33 01/22/17 Sun

Wishing you a happy birthday and many blessings throughout the year ! So glad to see you and Journey make it into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. You guys brought a lot of great music and joy into the world. Your voice and songs have lifted me up and carried me many times. You have been a blessing to me. All the best wishes to you Steve! Love, Erin :)

Subject: Where have you been?

Author:
Lucia Maria (Patiently waiting)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:29:25 01/22/17 Sun

" For the love of all your fans" please please put your differences aside and show up to the rock 'n' roll Hall of Fame induction. There are so many people that have taken you into their lives. I recently reconnected with Journey and would love to hear your new music that I know you can create. With all the craziness in this world and the anticipation of what is to happen we need a sure thing to count on so please do us right Steve and come back to your fans even if it's a solo tour. Happy birthday we're all so glad you're still here giving us the happiness that you can!!

Subject: Happy birthday!

Author:
Susan T (😍)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:01:14 01/22/17 Sun

Dear Steve,
Wishing you the happiest birthday yet and many more to come! Hope you will see all the posts from your adoring and faithful fans! You can do no wrong in our eyes as you've given us so much with the wonderful person you are and the priceless singing and music that heals the soul. We need that more than ever these days. Praying for good health and happiness for you always!❤️❤️❤️ From Houston, TX

Subject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM ACROSS THE POND!

Author:
David (Keates)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:34:18 01/22/17 Sun

Happy Birthday Steve,
Still the best singer ever to hold a microphone.
Still love you as I always have.
Still waiting for the new album!
x

[> Subject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM ACROSS THE POND!

Author:
Tany Burgos (Blessed)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:53:31 01/22/17 Sun

>Happy Birthday Steve,
>Still the best singer ever to hold a microphone.
>Still love you as I always have.
>Still waiting for the new album!
>x
Saludos desde Panam ❤

Subject: Happy 68th Birthday Steve!

Author:
Kaitlin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:32:38 01/22/17 Sun

Happy Birthday Steve! I am so grateful for all the wonderful music you have given us, both as a part of Journey and as a solo artist. My mom has been a fan of your music since the beginning and because of that, at 17 years old, I have grown up with it. Your music is as familiar to me as if I had been there when it was first released. You are an inspiration to me and your music keeps me going through the good times and the bad. I hold onto the hope that one day I will have the opportunity to meet you and see you perform live. Thank you for everything and I hope you have a fantastic birthday, and that this year will be your best.
With much love and admiration, Kaitlin

Author:
Carole sheppard
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:27:21 01/22/17 Sun

Happy birthday Steve from a fellow aquarius.

Author:
Carole (Sheppard)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:55:38 01/22/17 Sun

Happy birthday to a fellow Aquarius. Wishing you the best always.

Subject: Happy birthday Steve!!

Author:
Gail (Love, love, love!!!!;)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:53:34 01/22/17 Sun

Happiest birthday to you Steve... I have loved you since I was 12 and still do at 52!! Many many more years of happy birthday's to you!!! LOVE!!! To you!!

Author:
Brenda Ward
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:50:02 01/22/17 Sun

Happy Birthday to one of the greatest singers of all time. Congrats on being inducted into the Hall of Fame couldn't ask for a better present than that. Rock On <3

Subject: Happy Birthday!!

Author:
Denise Bryant
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:44:11 01/22/17 Sun

Still loving you....always wishing you health, joy, peace, and prosperity. (Lol...we could enjoy these things together, you know) May God Bless Always, Denise

P.S.
Make like a lighthouse, and SHINE!! 🎶

Author:
Christi Bever (Happy Birthday)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:07:44 01/22/17 Sun

Happy, Happy Birthday, Steve! Thank you for all your music through the years. It has brought me through some rough times and has also helped me celebrate some good times. I thank God that He gave you such talent and I thank God that you have shared it with us. I hope you have an awesome birthday!

Subject: Happy 68th Birthday!

Author:
Eleanor Roberts Edwards & family (WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:37:34 01/22/17 Sun

Hi, Steve!

Happy 68th Birthday to you as we all celebrate the day God blessed the world with the gift of you! We appreciate how much you have given of your life in service to others through your many talents, especially your song-writing and an AMAZING voice (like no other) that is in a league all its own. You have touched so many lives with your musical abilities in ways beyond measure. We wish you all things bright and beautiful on your birthday today and always and may God continue to bless you richly as you travel through life's great adventure! Congratulations on the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame nomination, winning, and the upcoming ceremony in April. Great things like this happen when you "Don't Stop Belevin'!" :-)

Warmest regards,
Eleanor, "Grandma" Virginia, T.J., Adrianna & Makayla

[> Subject: Re: Happy 68th Birthday!

Author:
Eleanor Roberts Edwards & family (WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:42:04 01/22/17 Sun

>Hi, Steve!
>
>Happy 68th Birthday to you as we all celebrate the day
>God blessed the world with the gift of you! We
>appreciate how much you have given of your life in
>service to others through your many talents,
>especially your song-writing and an AMAZING voice
>(like no other) that is in a league all its own. You
>have touched so many lives with your musical abilities
>in ways beyond measure. We wish you all things bright
>and beautiful on your birthday today and always --- and may God continue to bless you richly as you travel
>through life's great adventure! Congratulations on
>the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame nomination, winning,
>and the upcoming ceremony in April. Great things like
>this happen when you "Don't Stop Believin'!" :-)
>
>Warmest regards,
>Eleanor, "Grandma" Virginia, T.J., Adrianna & Makayla

Subject: Happy Birthday!!

Author:
Kimberly
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:36:12 01/22/17 Sun

Happy Birthday Steve!!

Wishing you a happy, healthy new year!
Congratulations on your Rock and,Roll Hall of Fame induction!!
Sending much love from Boston..

Subject: TO: STEVE PERRY

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:25:06 01/22/17 Sun

HAPPIEST OF BIRTHDAYS TO U STEVE, SO EXCITED TO WAIT ON THE ARRIVAL OF MORE MUSIC FROM YOU,WE ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING SOOOO LONG, THEIR IS NO OTHER LIKE YOU, PLEASE COME TO THE ROCKSINO,IN NORTHFIELD OHIO, XO YA,I SAW U LAST AT PUBLIC HALL, IN CLEVELAND,OHIO, YOUR T-SHIRT HANGS IN MY CLOSET,WAITING TO WEAR AGAIN,WANT A NEW ONE, AND YOUR BEAUTIFUL SIGNATURE TO ME, PATTI TUMA,XO U! ENJOY UR BEAUTIFUL DAY!XOXOXO

[> Subject: Re: TO: STEVE PERRY

Author:
Patt tuma (Soooooo excited!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:26:44 01/22/17 Sun

>HAPPIEST OF BIRTHDAYS TO U STEVE, SO EXCITED TO WAIT
>ON THE ARRIVAL OF MORE MUSIC FROM YOU,WE ALL HAVE BEEN
>WAITING SOOOO LONG, THEIR IS NO OTHER LIKE YOU, PLEASE
>COME TO THE ROCKSINO,IN NORTHFIELD OHIO, XO YA,I SAW U
>LAST AT PUBLIC HALL, IN CLEVELAND,OHIO, YOUR T-SHIRT
>HANGS IN MY CLOSET,WAITING TO WEAR AGAIN,WANT A NEW
>ONE, AND YOUR BEAUTIFUL SIGNATURE TO ME, PATTI TUMA,XO
>U! ENJOY UR BEAUTIFUL DAY!XOXOXO

Author:
Ryoko Kimura
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:49:57 01/22/17 Sun

Happy Birthday, Steve! Wishing you a good health and happiness throughout the year. Your voice is magical, and I am truly grateful that you have let your amazing music sweep the world. Itfs just way too obvious why Journey has made it to R&R Hall of Fame. Your songs still move our hearts and souls whenever we listen to them. Now is it way too much to hope for your new songs to come out - or to even wish for a live concert sometime this year? I am still strung out and hung up on you all the time :)
Faithfully, Ryoko

Author:
Dan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:12:22 01/22/17 Sun

Steve i hope you have a awesome Birthday. Hard to believe your 25 again right? Lol. But its good to feel young at heart.
Happy Birthday my friend.

Author:
Lisa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:03:28 01/22/17 Sun

Happy Birthday Steve have a fantastic day
I'm still believing we will here music soon

Subject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Author:
Joanna
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:50:14 01/22/17 Sun

Here's wishing you a very Happy Birthday Steve, from Toronto, Canada! All the best to you today, and for the rest of the year! Congrats on your (long overdue) induction into the RRHF this year! I voted for Journey every day. I know how you hate birthdays, but I hope you celebrate many, many more! Too many wonderful musicians have run out of them in 2016. I hope you are well and enjoying yourself, however you choose to spend your time. Love!

Author:
Diane B
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:40:19 01/22/17 Sun

Happy Birthday, dear Steve, Happy Birthday to you! Your voice, your songs, and your music have filled this world with love, happiness, and joy beyond measure. May all of these things be forever yours, and fill your heart and soul to overflowing. From my heart, on your birthday and always, I wish you love and all that makes you happy.

Author:
Tina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:37:13 01/22/17 Sun

Happy Birthday Steve! I really hope you know how much we love you. I have always wanted to meet you and I can't wait for a dream come true. I just pray you won't leave us till I do, but I am confident you are healthy and have a lot more life in you. Not to be negative it's just I am afraid I will not have a chance to see you in person because of the 50 year age difference between us. Sorry if I am making you feel old. Don't be hard on yourself take the day to do something for you. Enjoy your day you handsome young thing. 😜🎁🎂🎉🎊🌹💋😊❤🍾

Subject: A birthday greeting from "foolisheart808"

Author:
Adrienne
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:03:41 01/22/17 Sun

Steve,
Hauoli la hanau!
Aloha pumehana...

Subject: Happy Birhtday!!

Author:
Luana Pinheiro
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:53:57 01/22/17 Sun

Happy birthday Steve! I wish you that today be sweet and joyful, and be filled with good and edifying things.
We love you.

Subject: YAY!

Author:
Theo (A happy wolf-fox!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:50:47 01/22/17 Sun

Wishing the happiest of birthdays to one of my greatest heroes and a totally awesome dude...Steve Perry! I just want to say thank you to Steve for everything. I'm super happy that he is here with us to bless us with his gift and presence on this earth, even. I think I can speak for lots of us when I say that Steve's gift has helped us through a lot. Good times and even bad times. But all the same, he is a huge part of our lives. He inspires me and I sincerely mean what I say about how he's changed my life in many ways. When I was about 13 turning 14, I began to really get into Journey and Steve and I wanted to learn all about the band and him, as I became so fascinated. That would be the point where my life had began to go differently in a great way. Journey also got me interested in the 1980's and wanting to live an 80's-ish lifestyle because of them and because Steve was around singing and with Journey in the 80's and I began to wish I was there too. Steve Perry and his music has been such an influence not only because of my love of his and Journey's music. I have been inspired by Mr. Perry through my artwork. The idea of his image encouraged me to develop my own series called Saga Of The Seven Stevens(Which, the characters started out to be personifications of Journey/Steve albums but have since come into their own.), giving my own following a look inside my artistic imagination. But its because of him, I was able to reach many with my art and bring back an awareness of his presence. He now continues to be a source of inspiration to me beyond just my artwork. As we're both artists in different ways- he a singer, and I a cartoonist... I feel I have a sort of connection with him. He inspired me to never stop believing. Dont Stop Believing...That song in particular has really done lots for me in general and it reminded me to never stop believing art-wise too. When I was 15, I was often picked on for the fan-art I did for Steve to the point where I wanted to give it up, but I didnt let those people win. Here I am today still going strong! But what I want to say, is that I thank God for bringing him into this world and giving him the voice that he has touched us with. Although I'm turning 20 this year and haven't been an admirer for nearly as long as most people, I still wanted to say what I felt in my heart because he is a part of it and a very special person to so many of us and I really hope someday I could tell him so, and even call him a friend. Thank you Steve for being you, and for being one of my heroes. Have a good one!

Subject: Happy Birthday Card

Author:
s\\
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:12:40 01/22/17 Sun

[> Subject: Re: Happy Birthday Card

Author:
Sandra Kinney (Happy and Excited!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:16:31 01/22/17 Sun

https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/16143008_10208600500991679_1176589061987029746_n.jpg?oh=41c88c05279c32b2240e404a810e602d&oe=58D6523C

Subject: 🎵HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE PERRY🎵🎈🎵

Author:
Vickie Howard
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:20:26 01/21/17 Sat

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE PERRY🎤🎈🎵

[> Subject: Re: 🎵HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE PERRY🎵🎈🎵

Author:
Sue (Boucher)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:56:47 01/21/17 Sat

>HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE PERRY🎤🎈🎵
Many blessings for an awesome 2017! May you find peace and confidence within yourself. We all love you and your music!! Open Arms was my wedding song! We'd love to hear your new music but at your timing. Know we are here for you! Love you!!! 😘🎂💜 Is it baseball season yet!!!

Subject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE

Author:
Mary Lewis (HAPPY~DON'T STOP BELIEVIN')
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:51:04 01/21/17 Sat

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE! I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY!
 photo Steve birthday card 2017_edited-1.png

Author:
Martha Hankins
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:34:15 01/21/17 Sat

Happy birthday, and congratulations on the Rock Hall honor for Journey!

Author:
JC
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:08:26 01/21/17 Sat

Steve - just a simple birthday wish. Have a great one - and many more.

Author:
Brenda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:07:30 01/21/17 Sat

Steve Perry, May your spirit dance as you celebrate the divine instrument of time, and may your heart be filled with life's music for this is your day to shine. Have a kick a$$ birthday Sunday and celebrate all that you are. From a faithful fan.

Author:
Michelle Paz (Lover of all that is Journey)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:19:04 01/21/17 Sat

Wishing you a most beautiful birthday! Can you believe it? Where have the years gone? Please do not hide your voice from us.

Subject: Feliz Aniversario, Parabens!

Author:
Melissa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:15:59 01/21/17 Sat

You have brought a lot of joy to a lot of people - you truly help others, whether you know it or not. May you be happy and healthy and surrounded by those who truly love you. May the wind be at your back, may the sun shine on your face, and may beautiful women run their fingers through your hair (cafune?). Peace and blessings...

Subject: Steve's Birthday

Author:
Michele vaught (Happy Birthday To Ya.)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:09:37 01/21/17 Sat

[> Subject: Re: Steve's Birthday

Author:
Michele vaught
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:17:34 01/21/17 Sat

Steve, Been in the hospital 4 out of the last five months. Listen to Somewhere There's Hope specifically over and over! Thanks. It has helped SO much! That sentiment brings you a heartfelt Thank you for your music and Happy Birthday. Hope is a great one!

Author:
Janice
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:37:25 01/21/17 Sat

...Best Wishes and Happy Birthday...Are wished for you Stephen Ray...
...Take a trip and "Go Away"...Maybe to the city by the Bay...
...Sail out of Marina del Rey...Relax, feel the cool sea spray...
...Sip a large glass of Cabernet...or a nice cup of cafe au lait...
...Throw yourself an intimate soire...Buy a new Piaget...
..."Anyway"...
...Much love and gratitude I'd like to convey...So much I'd like to say...
...But as in the ol' cliche...Words get in the way...
...May this year be your greatest, I pray...And the Giants get that double play!!...

Author:
Cheri May
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:39:03 01/21/17 Sat

Wishing you the Happiest of Birthdays and hoping to hear from you soon. I have been a faithful fan for over 30 years.

Author:
Janet (Grateful)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:51:47 01/21/17 Sat

I wish you a wonderful year, Steve, filled with much love, good health, and all that you cherish in this life! Thank you for the gift of your uniquely beautiful voice and for all that you have given to us. You will always be my favorite singer, no one can compare to you! Happy Birthday to you Steve with lots of love!!

Author:
Cat (Sincere)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:39:55 01/21/17 Sat

Sometimes we dread our birthdays, but I am hoping that you will find this one to be happy and enjoyable. Did you ever imagined that so many people would remember the day of your birth (and probably wished we forgot). Hang in there. It only lasts 24 hours.

Subject: Happy Birthday, Steve ❤

Author:
Nora (Happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:44:17 01/21/17 Sat

Sending you much love on your birthday ❤ Thank you for all the beautiful music that we (your faithful fans) have enjoyed and inspired listening to. Whatever you do, just be happy and enjoy life ❤ Be good to yourself !!😜 Happy Birthday!!!🎈🎈🎈Hugssss

[> Subject: Re: Happy Birthday, Steve ❤

Author:
Nora (Happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:45:17 01/21/17 Sat

>Sending you much love on your birthday ❤ Thank
>you for all the beautiful music that we (your faithful
>fans) have enjoyed and inspired listening to.
>Whatever you do, just be happy and enjoy life ❤
>Be good to yourself !!😜 Happy
>Birthday!!!🎈🎈🎈Hugssss

Author:
Matteo (Happy Birthday)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:50:41 01/21/17 Sat

Dear Steve!
I always listen to your songs when I go by car with my mom: I like them very much!
Happy Birthday!!
Matteo

Author:
Laura (Happy birthday)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:42:35 01/21/17 Sat

Dear Steve, first of all, happy birthday!
There are many things that I would like to tell you, but this is not a letter, just a birthday message.
I would like to thank you for all the beautiful moments when I hear your or Journeys songs.
What can I say, all the best about you, your wonderful and powerful voice has already been said.
It was amazing to see your performances with EELS in 2014, you are the best, ever!
I dont loose hope to see you on stage here in Milan (Italy). On that occasion, my wish is to take a SPELFIE with you!
My son Matteo, age 10, is your enthusiastic fan as well.
The words on my WhatsApp page are: Ive got dreams Im living for!
I wish you all the best today, tomorrow and ever! Take care of yourself!
Laura

Author:
Teresa Benoit (Happy Birthday!!!!!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:39:15 01/21/17 Sat

I'm sure your Mom is still smiling down upon you, especially on your special day. Grateful that you were blessed to have a mother like her, who helped keep that dream alive for you. I remember listening to an interview and that struck such a chord with me. So Thank you Mary for encouraging your son, and Thank You Steve for sharing your talent and shine with the world. Happy Birthday Steve...Sending a hug along the wire.

Subject: Happy Birthday To My Friend Steve

Author:
Debby
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:03:14 01/21/17 Sat

Well Steve tomorrow is your big day. I know, your probably thinking yea it's just another day. I totally agree. You have me by a couple of years but when we hit our 60's it's just a number. I hope and pray that you can enjoy your day with family and friends. Maybe someday I'll be able to meet you and we can go have a good cup of coffee together. It will be my treat. On that note, I'll be thinking about ya tomorrow and listening to some SP/Journey music. Take care my friend.

Author:
Elena
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:29:38 01/21/17 Sat

Dearest Steve Perry;
Wishing you a wonderful, joyous, glorious happy birthday! You are STILL the bomb; my favorite singer since '78.
It's almost baseball season!! ⚾️ Come to a Tiger's game; just give advance notice so I can make sure to be there!
#godetroittigers
🎂🎤🎼

Happy Birthday!
Elena

Subject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR STEVE

Author:
Esther (from Switzerland)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:37:18 01/21/17 Sat

Dear Steve, whishing you a wonderful birthday with the best wishes from my haert.I am so exited that you are working on a new solo album and can't wait to it. thank you Steve for having been there and for your music which takes me always to the stars. love and take care XOXOXO Esther

Author:
Pam Gordy (Missing you)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:00:31 01/21/17 Sat

Steve,your music has touched my life so much. It has helped me through so many hard times. You are a wonderful person and a wonderful musician. I hope that we hear more beautiful music from you soon. I listen to your music every day. My wish for you is that you are happy and healthy. Have a Happy Birthday Steve! Love you!

Author:
Raylene Hill
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:10:18 01/20/17 Fri

Wishing you a VERY Happy Birthday & Many More to Come!
God has given you a wonderful gift-Thank you for sharing it with us!

Subject: Happiest Of Birthdays to you!

Author:
Cathy (💜)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:13:49 01/20/17 Fri

Dear Steve, Happy 68th birthday! I pray you have sun on a cloudy day,a rainbow after the rain,and love to last a lifetime. I also pray that God keep you well and safe.Thank you for sharing your gift with all of us! You are loved more then you even realize. I will love and cherish you forever!💜💜💜💜

Subject: Steve Perry"s Birthday

Author:
Sherry Kivo (LOVE)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:51:06 01/20/17 Fri

Steve Perry, I love you forever! I want to wish you a very happy Birthday. And I hope you are happy! I have loved you since the first day I heard your voice! You are a sweetheart and a doll. You are "THE VOICE" FOREVER!

Subject: Feliz Aniversrio!

Author:
Cindy (Joyful)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:53:48 01/20/17 Fri

Happy Birthday Stevie- wishing you many more!
I sing this song to you Voc a melhor coisa -Ray Lamontagne!

Subject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MR STEVE PERRY

Author:
Regina Kinkead
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:22:07 01/20/17 Fri

Happy Birthday, Steve!!! You're my Very Favorite Singer of All Time🎉🎉🎆🎆🎆🎈🎈🎈🎊😘💋💕

Subject: Happy Birthday Pinch!

Author:
Renee Goad
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:12:27 01/20/17 Fri

Have an awesome birthday! Love you so much.

[> Subject: Re: Happy Birthday Pinch!

Author:
Mechell Burgess
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:19:15 01/20/17 Fri

>Have an awesome birthday! Love you so much.your music has given me so much happiness every song I listen to has a awesome memory and for you I thank.enjoy your birthday and many more.some day I hope to meet you.

Subject: Happy Birthday Steve. Hope its Amazing. Miss you and cant wait for your new music

Author:
Gloria loran (Excited)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:48:58 01/20/17 Fri

Just want to wish you the happiest of Birthday

Subject: Wishing You A Wonderful Day

Author:
Carole' Dunncan-Richins
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:23:57 01/20/17 Fri

Dear Steve,

Wishing you many blessings on your on your special day and many more to come.

Carole' Duncan-Richins

Subject: Happy Birthday Mr. Perry

Author:
Dianna (Love)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:19:39 01/20/17 Fri

Happy Birthday and thank you for helping me thru my breast cancer. Your music took me to another place and the pain seem to fade away. You are truly a gift from God,Great love and good wishes from an old fan.

Author:
Lisa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:30:14 01/20/17 Fri

Happy birthday Steve. I hope you have a fantastic day and year. 🎂🎂🎂🎂

Subject: HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STEVE

Author:
DANIELLE (EXCITED)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:58:56 01/19/17 Thu

Happy, Happy Birthday, Steve. Thank you for gracing us with the voice of an angel..I hope this year brings you, LOVE, LAUGHTER AND HEALTH...MUCH HAPPINESS TO YOU ALWAYS...DANIELLE XOXOXO

Author:
Loretta Neville
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:30:02 01/18/17 Wed

Happy Birthday Steve! 💞
Hope your Year is filled with love, happiness and music!
Thank you for blessing us with your voice. It has comforted me more than you will ever know.
Always
Loretta

Subject: Birthday Wishes

Author:
Jan Carole
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:33:05 01/17/17 Tue

*Trying my best to hide my southern accent*
Feliz Sessenta Oitavo Aniversario, Amado!
*Back to usual southern accent*
Stevie Ray, I'm hoping you have the very best birthday ever! From South FL to SoCal, hugs,cares & prayers to you.

Author:
Cindy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:42:23 01/17/17 Tue

Happy Birthday Steve - I dedicate this Whitney Houston song to you- "eu vou sempre amar voce"- have a wonderful day! Wishing you health, happiness and love!

Author:
Nancy (Happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:23:28 01/17/17 Tue

I hope you have a wonderful Birthday. You deserve the very best just not on your Birthday but every day of your life. You are a very special man that has brought get joy to so many people with your wonderful voice. Thank you MRS Perry you gave the world a special man with a beautiful voice. Again please have a fabulous birthday.

Author:
BerniceLucero ElijahChavez (BerniceLucero ElijahChavez)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:50:07 01/17/17 Tue

Happy Born on day Mr. Perry! You have forever change our lives may you feel grace and peace! We love you ❤️
#specialneeds #specialfans

Subject: Happy Birthday Steve!!

Author:
Kathy Wilson
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:31:25 01/17/17 Tue

Happy Birthday!! Hope 2017 is a great year for you!! Thank you for all the music!! You've been my favorite since the early 80's and continue to be...Thanks for sharing your gift!!!

Author:
Tina Tiffany
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:21:14 01/17/17 Tue

Happy Early Birthday Mr. Perry! I hope that you have a wonderful Birthday and many, many more. Love always Tina <3

Author:
Deb Betts
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:09:54 01/17/17 Tue

Happy Birthday Steve, hope you have a great day

Subject: Birthday

Author:
Kim
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:10:29 01/17/17 Tue

Happy Birthday Steve. You deserve to have a wonderful day,can't wait for your new music to be released - I'm an always and forever fan. Love to you on your special day.

Author:
Christy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:07:19 01/10/17 Tue

Happy Birthday Steve, I Hope You Have An Awesome Day ....Let The Good Times Roll!!! 🎶

Author:
Cynthia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:06:48 01/16/17 Mon

>Happy Birthday Steve! Seasons change. Behind every dark cloud there is a beautiful ray of light. Thank you for all the beautiful sunsets. You will always touch a part of my spirit. Thank you for all you have done. Hope you have a beautiful sunset on your day.

Subject: Happy 68th Birthday Steve Perry

Author:
Lisa Tapping
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:58:28 01/16/17 Mon

A very Happy 68th Birthday to the most emotive singer I've ever heard. I can't wait to hear your new solo ''album'' and hopefully you will attend the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony in April and sing live with Journey again. In my opinion your eligibility is one of the main reasons why the band was #1 in the Fan Vote. To me and many others worldwide you will always be ''The Voice of Journey!''

Take care,
(Miss)Lisa Tapping,
Gisborne, New Zealand

Author:
Susie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:17:47 01/16/17 Mon

I hope you have a wonderful birthday...

Author:
Linda Harris (Faithfully)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:09:55 01/15/17 Sun

HEY Steve, Happy Birthday! So many people love, admire and respect you. I feel like you know that you have many followers.I wish you peace, love and happiness on your life. You have got me through so many hard times by just listening to you singing. You've experienced much great sorrow and still remained faithful to your calling. If I had one wish granted to me, it would be just 5 minutes to give you a big hug and tell you what a great human being you are. Love you Steve

Subject: coffee....

Author:
nita (garcia)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:46:19 01/15/17 Sun

Wow the competition on here. Look I'm just saying when they ask me who I'd want to talk to if given a chance in the world it would be you. 20 min over coffee just to hear you talk about anything. Girl can't help but to try.. Happy 68 Birthday Steve Perry. Love Nita

Subject: Steve Perry!!!!

Author:
Nita Wernke (hope)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:36:28 01/15/17 Sun

Wishing you the best birthday ever!!! Felt the urge to connect with you after loosing my parents this year.. listened to every song interview whatever thank you for bringing me some kind of peace. I'm here if you'd ever want to meet for coffee.sending my love to you....Nita

Author:
Laura (Happy birthday)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:18:56 01/15/17 Sun

Dear Steve,
It would be wonderful for me to wish you "Happy Birthday" face to face and not with a message.
Two words I am happy to tell you to express the happiness I feel when I hear your voice singing.
One million times THANK YOU!!!

Author:
Marjorie Kilburn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:12:57 01/15/17 Sun

I've been a big fan, I Love Your voice
It is so beautiful I can listen to it forever. Hope you have a wonderful Birthday.

Subject: Happy day my love forever

Author:
Grissteve Sifuentes (GOD. IS YOUR DAY)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:55:35 01/14/17 Sat

God would tell you if I had you in front of me the day of your birthday ???. I would embrace you like never before ... and in that embrace I would leave you my admiration, my life but above all my great love since the music born where your magic voice has put its unequaled seal was born this irremediable following to your music, voice and person. I was only 10 years old when I heard your voice. Since then I am fanatic I am from 1968, and you debuted if I am not bad in 1977 from ahiiiii my experience of following you until these dates .. God will fill you with blessings and long life and I will always take care of you! I love you my Steve perry ... and I got the big surprise to many to have you back in thousands of scenarios. There are many who want that ... even asiii I always carry ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Author:
Sheri Wojtaszek
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:52:33 01/14/17 Sat

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Steve. Thank you for giving me the most beautiful songs to the soundtrack of my life. May God always smile upon you, take away all physical pain you have and bring love and happiness to you. Namaste

Subject: happy birthday

Author:
rosemary arbeau
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:14:02 01/13/17 Fri

Happy Birthday Steve.Hope you have a wonderful day.I have been a big fan for many years.

Subject: Happy birthdayI

Author:
Reina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:02:34 01/13/17 Fri

My Steeve,Happy birthday!
I love you and I miss you so much😣
I always hope your happiness .
In Japan with LOVE💋

Subject: Happy bday, love of my life

Author:
Katiana
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:11:48 01/13/17 Fri

Hi there.
I have sent fan asylum a few e-mails, only trying to get you. Here's another chance.
I wish you the best birthday ever! I want nothing but your happiness, love on your way, music, inspiration, joy and many blessings, because you truly deserves to be amazed everyday. I wish this bday comes to you like a breath of fresh air... and I wish you to feel your fans love, transcending space and time, being with you all the way.
Eu te amo.
Forever yours,
Katiana, BR.

Author:
Theresa Kinney
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:49:03 01/12/17 Thu

Wishing you the happiest of days on your birthday. I am going to be in San Fran the first week of may, hope to see you at the baseball game. Congratulations on the nomination to the rock and roll hall of fame!

Author:
Vickie Howard
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:06:26 01/12/17 Thu

I'd like to wish you a wonderful birthday and many, many more to come! You are a beautiful person, both inside and out! Love your voice and awaiting that new album! Love, Vickie

Subject: Sending Love on your Birthday!🎂

Author:
Diane Gerlich (Feeling so much Joy for you!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:54:04 01/12/17 Thu

Wishing you a wonderful Happy Birthday, Steve! You and your beautiful voice brings me so much joy and happiness everyday. You are always in my thoughts 24 hours a day. I want you to have a wonderful celebration of your day. Sing loudly. I will hear you. 💋💋❤️❤️

Author:
Steve Perry (Faithfully)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:26:40 01/12/17 Thu

Happy birthday! Steve Your songs always cheer me up in the bluest of times. I hope you know what you mean to so many people. Faithfully yours and hope you enjoy your life.

Subject: Happy Brithday my dear Steve

Author:
Mary Mendoza (Feeling excited and happy.!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:47:00 01/12/17 Thu

Happy Brithday to my sweet Steve may you have many more to come. I can not express how deeply I feel for you Steve your an amazing man with great talent and a beautiful voice. I hope that someday soon I will have the pleasure of meeting you. But for now I can only dream and hold you close to my heart.!!

FAITHFULLY yours,Mary

Subject: Happy birthday sweet Steve Perry

Author:
Terri medaglia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:08:52 01/12/17 Thu

Happy birthday Mr Perry may 2017 be good to you!!!!!!

Subject: Happy Birthday Dear Steve

Author:
Sharon Weller
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:01:24 01/12/17 Thu

Dear Steve,

I want to wish you a happy birthday and a healthy 2017.
Love you now and forever!

xoxoxo from Sharon

Author:
Theresa Mares
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:19:27 01/12/17 Thu

Words alone are not enough to express how happy I am you are celebrating another year of your life! My wish for you on your birthday is you are and will always be happy and healthy! May all your dreams become a reality. But even more than that, may it bring you loads of true love and friendship. Have an amazing birthday! I love you lots!!!

Author:
Notma marina sanchez (Happy!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:31:23 01/12/17 Thu

Hi! Happy Birthday!!🎂🎶🎵🎊🎈💜 wishing you the best day ever and many blessings for the year ahead. From a forever fan.Thank you for the beautiful music...

Author:
Terri Fiorillo (❤)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:50:58 01/11/17 Wed

Steve hope you celebrate your day with someone you love! Please check out our group- Steve Perry- Infinity Women only! And you will see how much you are loved and also get a chuckle or two out of it!Enter at your own risk! Happy birthday!!

Author:
Linda Harris
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:26:55 01/11/17 Wed

Hey Steve, Happy Birthday and many wishes for love and peace in your life. You've given so much of yourself, not only physically but emotionally and spiritually. You've got me through tough times by your soothing voice. You are one of a kind. God bless and keep you safe, Happy and healthy.

Author:
Jackie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:16:51 01/11/17 Wed

Happy Birthday Steve. I hope your day and all your days to come are filled with love, happiness and joy. You certainly have filled our with much joy and happiness.

[> Subject: Re: Happy Birthday, you are a wonderful person that I greatly admire!

Author:
Debi Snow (loving)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:22:39 01/11/17 Wed

>Happy Birthday Steve. I hope your day and all your
>days to come are filled with love, happiness and joy.
>You certainly have filled our with much joy and
>happiness.
Steve you still have a splendid voice! please continue to sing! by the way, when is your album coming?

Subject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO STEVE PERRY

Author:
Christine
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:18:54 01/11/17 Wed

Wishing a wonderful day filled with joy and happiness. Hope you have spend it with friends and family sharing good food
And a large piece of cake. Many blessing.

[> Subject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO STEVE PERRY

Author:
Christine Morey (Peace)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:21:52 01/11/17 Wed

>Wishing a wonderful day filled with joy and happiness.
>Hope you spend it with friends and family sharing
>good food
>And a large piece of cake. Many blessing.
P.S. and some presents also to unwrap.

Author:
Allison Boston (Happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:10:49 01/11/17 Wed

Wishing you many happy birthday blessings on your special day....enjoy your day, celebrate life and be happy with all of God's blessings that he has given you....such talent you have shared with us for so long and we appreciate & love you for all the songs you sang for us....thank you for your kindness, sweetness and dedication to music and your fans...hoping this birthday year is wonderful and extra special for you! Hugs Birthday Man....

Author:
Lucy (Happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:00:10 01/11/17 Wed

Hope you have a great birthday. My birthday is the 24th. Same year. We're both aging gracefully.

Author:
Kim Malone (Happy birthday)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:48:42 01/11/17 Wed

Happy birthday Steve Perry. Love you all my life . I listen to your music and it brings me joy . I pray you are having joy in your life.

Author:
Mickie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:16:51 01/11/17 Wed

Happy Birthday!!

Subject: Happy Birthday, Steve!

Author:
Barbara (Love, love, love!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:53:26 01/11/17 Wed

Steve, I wish you the best birthday ever! Please release your CD for all of us who are waiting patiently! I've loved you since I first saw you in 78! That beautiful face only surpassed by the voice of an angel. I am touched by your voice more than any other performer and I use your music for all of my many moods! Please take care and be happy! You have been in MY Hall of Fame for years!!!! Stay well, and love, love, love -- Barbara

Author:
Sharon Karkarashvili (Happy, grateful)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:54:22 01/11/17 Wed

Steve, I would like to start with Happy Birthday beautiful! Your music (all of it) has touched me like no other. I have been a fan since I was 8 yrs. old (78). I find it hard to pick a favorite song, for I love them all. Your true faithful fans totally understand why you left Journey and why you won't go back. I hope you stop being so hard on yourself and know that your faithful fans will love just to hear you sing from the heart again. I cry sometimes cause your emotion comes right through me. I am so amazed at how humble and gracious you are. No one in your industry compares to you. You are a legend!! Except it!!! You are the Voice and nobody can come close to your sound. Hope your Birthday finds you healthy and at peace with all you do. So glad you were in my generation. Well not quite, but I am blessed to have known your music and appreciate every bit of it. I Send my Love to you and wish you all the best, Faithfully your listener, Sharon

Subject: Happy birthday! !!

Author:
Amanda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:19:28 01/10/17 Tue

Well if by some miracle you read this I wanted to tell you even though you've heard it thousands of times that you're my favorite vocalist and I've listened to your music all my life. For me it's basically the Beatles and you. What you can do with your voice, I mean are you even from this planet? You blow me away every time as if it's the first time I've heard you. I picked up a guitar when I was about 19 or 20 and began to have the ability to express feelings I couldn't put into words and your music changed my life. You're an incredible writer whose words inspired me to express myself through music. Music is just such a personal thing and personal experience for me. Thanks for giving me an outlet and helping me find myself. Happy birthday! And by the way, you're still just as handsome as ever ;-) take care of yourself.

Author:
Kathy Schmitz (Very excited and happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:32:07 01/10/17 Tue

Hello Steve. Just want to say I really love your music. I really miss you and your beautiful voice. You said in a interview one time that you only sing and write music when you have something to say. I hope you have a lot to say and soon. Best wishes for a wonderful birthday. Hope to hear something soon. Love you.

Subject: Happy Birthday Sweet Steve Perry!!

Author:
Sandy Kinney (Excited and happy!!!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:34:57 01/10/17 Tue

Dearest Steve, I want to wish you the happiest Birthday you could ever have! You are my favorite vocalist in the world since 1977. My birthday present is to thank you for all of the years you shared your phenomenal voice! Classic Journey is my band! I always have you first on my bucket list to meet you one day just to tell you how you impact my life. I know you probably hear this constantly. I still am going to try! If it doesn't ever happen, know this, What I said earlier stands and I am glad and honored to have enjoyed your magic in our lifetime. You are always loved by me and you live in my heart. I always wish the best for you in your life with love, happiness and good health. I hope you are blessed with wonderful loving friends and family on your special day with a great time with them! Love you for you Steve Perry and again Happy Birthday!!!

Author:
Laura (Happy to give...)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:53:44 01/10/17 Tue

It would be wonderful to wish you "Happy Birthday" face to face and not only with a message...
I don't stop believing that one day (I hope the soonest!) I can listen to you on stage here in Milano!
I wish you the best today, tomorrow and forever!

Author:
Cindy ((Happy but Missing you))
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:46:50 01/10/17 Tue

Dearest Steve,
Happy Birthday!
Well, "Good things come to those who wait", it is about time, you deserve it, Congrats on RRHF! Know that the love for you would fill an ocean many times over. You have given so much of yourself with that beautiful voice(my cup runneth over, Lovin, Touchin & Squeezin- LOL) and for that I thank you! My Hubby of 33 years thanks you too!Life is too short so make the most of this time and do what "Steve" wants to do before life catches up with you. If you don't attend the RRHF we will still love you, your decision.
Love, health and happiness wished for you now and always. I raise my glass of wine to you-Cheers!
Should you travel near me I would love to pour you a glass of wine, offer you a meal & just sit out on the porch, have a chat.
Love ya,
Cindy-Hbg-Hershey, PA

Author:
Suzie (Very HAPPY 😊)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:43:48 01/10/17 Tue

Happy Birthday Steve! Wishing you much love and happiness in 2017 and many many more years to come. Love you and your music!! You are the BEST!! Congratulations with being inducted into HOF. You totally deserve it!! Hope to see you there but if not we understand. Take care of yourself and do whatever brings you joy and happiness!! Love you always ❤❤

Subject: Happy Birthday Steve Perry!

Author:
Annie Callender
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:44:13 01/09/17 Mon

Happy Birthday to the one & only Steve Perry!! I have been a fan since I was a teen & I love & appreciate your music as much now, if not more, than back then. Your songs, both with Journey & on your own, touch my heart & bring back wonderful memories. They cheer me up when I'm down & take me even higher when I'm happy. I was surprised to discover that we share the same birthday!! I hope & pray you have a wonderful day and I look forward to when I may see you in concert again. Love & Namaste, Annie Callender

Subject: Happy Birthday To My Favorite Person, To You Steve Perry!

Author:
Sandy Perrin (Happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:44:39 01/09/17 Mon

Happy Birthday Steve! I wish you love, health and happiness for your Birthday and something you have always wanted as a present! I hope you have a fun filled day with many friends and family to celebrate your special day. I always wish that for you every day. Thank you for your wonderful gift to us and that is your phenomenal voice! I listen to you daily! Love You and you always live in my heart! I hope to meet you one day! If I don't ever get the opportunity know this I am blessed to have lived and enjoyed you in our time! God bless and again Happy Birthday!!!

[> Subject: Re: Happy Birthday To My Favorite Person, To You Steve Perry!

Author:
Lisa Koontz (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:38:17 01/09/17 Mon

>Happy Birthday Steve! I wish you love, health and
>happiness for your Birthday and something you have
>always wanted as a present! I hope you have a fun
>filled day with many friends and family to celebrate
>your special day. I always wish that for you every
>day. Thank you for your wonderful gift to us and that
>is your phenomenal voice! I listen to you daily! Love
>You and you always live in my heart! I hope to meet
>you one day! If I don't ever get the opportunity know
>this I am blessed to have lived and enjoyed you in our
>time! God bless and again Happy Birthday!!!

Subject: Happy Birthday Steve ❤️

Author:
Dee Lyons
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:37:07 01/09/17 Mon

Happy Birthday to a wonderful man ❤️you deserve so much ,
Because you have given us so much in life , without your beautiful
Voice and music everything would be so different .
Congratulations in the Rock of fame you deserve every part of it and much more , I'm so happy for you , and I'm very happy that you are well , and May our good Lord give you many many more years , thank you Steve for being you ! Have a wonderful Birthday may all your wishes come true ? From a fan in Arkansas love you 🎈🎈

Subject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE PERRY

Author:
sharon (ratcliff)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:36:10 01/09/17 Mon

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE I HOPE YOUR DAY IS FILLED WITH JOY AND HAPPINESS.HOPE YOU HAVE MANY MORE WONDERFUL BIRTHDAYS .YOUR BEAUTIFUL VOICE HAS BROUGHT ME SUCH JOY AND HAPPINESS .I HOPE YOU HAVE THE BEST DAY EVER LOVE SHARON

Author:
Karen Marie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:14:35 01/08/17 Sun

Happy Birthday Steve from Nashville TN. I hope this year brings you all the happiness that you deserve. Your music has been a bigger part of my life for the last couple of years. It helps thru the heartbreaks and also brings me a lot of joy when me and my youngest grandkids 7 & 10 play your music all day when I have them. Much love & happiness to you dear.

Author:
MoxiesMommy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:19:02 01/09/17 Mon

DITTO! From Nashville!!

Author:
SallyC (Philosopher)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:38:18 01/09/17 Mon

May your birthday be joyful. Thank you for sharing your vocal gifts with so many, and congratulations on your (belated) entry into the R&R Hall of Fame. I am now 65, and I'm still not tired of the sound of your voice.

Subject: HBSteve!!!!

Author:
Sarah Hayes
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:18:59 01/09/17 Mon

I'd love to let Steve know that even though everyone is eagerly awaiting his new cd release and urging him to come back to the stage, I wanted to make sure he knew there are some of us who trust his judgment on whether he ever returns or not and that I cherish the amazing talent he shared with us. It will always be cherished. Is there any way we can send a birthday gift to Steve, maybe through Fan Asylum? Happy birthday Steve!!!!

Subject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY🎉🎊

Author:
Joan (Happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:23:13 01/09/17 Mon

Just wanted to say that your words, your music, your songs helped me through out my life. Convinced me to marry my husband, and we r coming up on 30 years! You have a gift🎧🎧🎧 Felix Aniversa'rio, para sempre sua fielmente 🎧🎧🎧 Joan

Subject: Happy Birthday Steve Perry !

Author:
Comedian Jay mather (Happy Joyfull)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:01:01 01/09/17 Mon

Steve
May you Have a Blessed Birthday,
and May God Also Bless your Life as You Have Blessed
The Many Lives that you Have touched with your Heartfelt
Music and Kindness.

Subject: Happy Birthday. Your the Best

Author:
Phil G (Don't Stop Believing.Thrilled)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:51:04 01/08/17 Sun

Hi Steve. I just want to wish you a Happy Birthday man. I have been a Stones fan most of my life but the older I get the more I appreciate what you and Journey have done. Without a doubt your voice is the best I've ever heard. More than that the videos I've seen capture your mesmerizing talent and love of music . You gave of yourself so richly and so fully that audiences could not help themselves from loving the experience. Asa San Diego guy with Portuguese friends let me just say "Bon Dia" and that one big fan of yours connects with your work. Happy Birthday and all the best for your life. I do hope to see you perform in person one day
Thanks for all you've done and Congrats on getting into the RRHOF

Subject: Happy Birthday Steve !

Author:
Paula Kingsburg (Grateful , Honoring)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:07:44 01/08/17 Sun

Happy Birthday Steve~
You have given us so much of yourself over the years, I wish there was some way to give back to you. You are loved by so many, not just for your hot looks or your One-Of-A-Kind voice, but most of those who've stuck with you found a connection with you because of your soul & sincerity. A rarity in your business. Don't forget that many of us don't even care if you get back with the boys, or do your OWN style- we just want to hear your current sound, WHAT EVER GENRE IT IS - and feel that joy and connection again, that lifts us up from this difficult world. Rod Stewart, Don Henley, Tom Petty, Sting, etc., they all aged, and we still listen. Please don't worry about your sound, just do what you love, -but only if you still love it! If not, enjoy life, travel, and your own world- you "owe" us nothing! You are such a dear person. BTW, I grew up next to Burris Park on a farm near Hanford & listened to KNGS (and KYNO) on a tiny transistor radio that fit in my pocket while driving tractor! LOL! Now a 60 yr old woman. Birthday love to you Steve~

Subject: Happy Happy Birthday Baby!!....

Author:
Alexia S. Carr
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:24:49 01/08/17 Sun

Hey there! Well, with all the musical icons we lost in 2016 I'm extremely Happy to wish YOU a Happy Birthday for another year!!Live is short! Live it up! Enjoy your day & enjoy your Life!! :)

Subject: Let's Party!

Author:
Ellen Kimberlin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:41:33 01/08/17 Sun

Happy birthday to us both! Mine is this month too. We should get together and eat cake or something. May God bless you with a happy year and many more birthdays!
Love. A devoted fan,
ellen

Author:
Tim Jorstad
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:52:15 01/08/17 Sun

Happy Birthday Steve. Congratulations on Journey's induction into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. Worth the wait.

Author:
Millie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:12:08 01/08/17 Sun

Happy Birthday Steve! I wish You as much joy as You have brought to All of us! Your music has played a very big part in my life,it's gotten me through some very tough times as well as the good ones!! I listen to you almost Every day! The Best of Steve Perry!! You have the voice of an Angel! I hope to hear more from you soon!! Forever yours ( Faithfully) ~Millie~ Have a Wonderful Day!! Xo

[> Subject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve!!

Author:
Millie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:13:17 01/08/17 Sun

>Happy Birthday Steve! I wish You as much joy as You
>have brought to All of us! Your music has played a
>very big part in my life,it's gotten me through some
>very tough times as well as the good ones!! I listen
>to you almost Every day! The Best of Steve Perry!!
>You have the voice of an Angel! I hope to hear more
>from you soon!! Forever yours ( Faithfully) ~Millie~
>Have a Wonderful Day!! Xo

Author:
Chrisea Hernandez (Happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:50:35 01/08/17 Sun

Happy birthday Steve have an amazing day. You are and always will be the best. We miss seeing you and hearing from you ! Your are and always will
Be The voice of our hearts! Hoping to one day run into you at a giants fame !

Subject: Happy Happy Day, CELEBRATING YOU!

Author:
Lin Duren (Joyfully acknowledging!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:11:01 01/08/17 Sun

Happy Birthday to THE VOICE that all know and recognize. Thankful for your sharing of your beautiful talents. Praying we hear you again, soon. Please. Thank you, Mr Perry.

Author:
Debbie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:00:03 01/08/17 Sun

Hope you have a special day! Enjoy!!!

Subject: Happy birthday and congrats

Author:
Claudia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:26:53 01/08/17 Sun

I just want to wish you a very happy birthday and also congratulations on your induction to the hall of fame. Hope your day is a great one. Hoping to hear your new album soon. Don't stop believin'.

Author:
Tom Talbot (Talbot)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:00:09 01/08/17 Sun

Wishing you all the best on your Birthday! May you have many more and congrats on the induction to the Rock n Roll hall of fame!

Author:
Brenda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:16:45 01/07/17 Sat

I sit here in the evening listening to and watching Steve's videos and I've really tried to pick a favorite song and I just can't. I think I've got it nailed down and then i play another song and I'm right back where I started. His music has a way of drawing you into every word and that's not counting watching him perform. It's just magical.....that's the only way I can describe it. I might add that I'm 70 years old so I've heard my share of good singers and music but nothing compares to Steve. He has given us a legacy that will never be forgotten. Thanks Steve and Happy Birthday

Subject: Happy Birthday Steve!!!

Author:
Kris Denny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:53:27 01/07/17 Sat

Happy Birthday Steve!!! You are the most awesome human being ever walked this planet!!! Hope your birthday is as awesome as you are

Author:
Heidi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:43:10 01/07/17 Sat

Hi Steve,

I pray you have a wonderful birthday. I look forward to hearing some of your new music soon. I love your voice, and think you are the best. Take care and God bless you!

Subject: To you Steve..on your birthday..

Author:
Kim Pool (Thankful)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:57:18 01/07/17 Sat

Hi Steve.
Stopping by to wish you a beautiful Birthday wish. May you have a very blessed day. I cant tell you how much i love ya. Youve rescued me many times from wanting to just leave life alone. Your music..your sincerity..your emotion and using many of your own lifes story in your music to let us know you are just like us. Im so happy to have gotten to know you through your music. Im so thankful for you and will love you until the end. Love Kim. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART <3

Author:
Lu O'Donnell
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:38:27 01/07/17 Sat

Happy Birthday Steve. I wish you a blessed year. I listen you every day while I work out, walk or just because you and Journey are my favorite and you music has gotten me though alot. Happy Birthday.

Subject: Love to you always, happy birthday!

Author:
Rebecca Hoch
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:47:01 01/07/17 Sat

Dear Steve,

You and your music have been a huge and awesome part of my life. If I had a bad day, your voice soothed me. Comforted me. Made me smile rather than cry. I can honestly tell you, no other man in my whole life has been there for me like that, ever. Just you. For that, I thank you from the core of my soul. I have met you twice, (so far), and the happiness I felt during those moments will always be cherished in my heart. My sincerest hope and prayer for you is to enjoy a very happy birthday, live your life doing everything on your bucket list, and IF you have one more song in you that you wish to share with the world---or even if you don't---may God bless you always. Love always, Rebecca

Subject: Thoughts about your birthday

Author:
Diana N (🎉🎈)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:31:52 01/07/17 Sat

Steve,
I wish you happiness and love in the following year. I know you have had some rough times in the last few years. Your music has gotten me through some rough times lately. I lost my mom to breast cancer in 2012. She was only 55. She played your music when I was growing up. I lost part of myself when she passed (I see her in my daughter's eyes). I only say this because I know of your heartbreak and I connected with it.
Anyway, you have brought joy to so many people and I thank your mom and dad for bringing you into this world. All I want for you is to find love and peace in your heart.
Also, you must have good genetics. Your voice is still great and you look as hot as ever 😉 If you are in pain, nobody can tell. I'm over here, not even 40, and I am debilitated by my osteoarthritis. You are "58" and still rocking it! You inspire me. You keep being you!!!!
Lots of love

Subject: Happy BIrthday Steve

Author:
Deborah (Happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:23:22 01/07/17 Sat

Dear Steve
I would like to wish you a very happy, healthy, and blessed birthday. I would love to have a chance to just talk to you. I feel very strongly that you are my destiny and would like a chance to get to know you and become a friend of yours.
Have a great Day

Subject: Steve perry

Author:
patty carder (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:18:41 01/07/17 Sat

Happy birthday hope you have a great birthday Steve love ya for ever to bad I was there to party with ya love ya as went I was 16year old now I'm 55 still love ya have a great one from patty carder

Subject: Happy birthday, Steve!

Author:
Andrea
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:10:20 01/07/17 Sat

Happy birthday, Steve. You've made millions of people happy because of your beautiful voice. I hope you telease your album soon. I don't expect you to sound the way you did when you were younger. I just want to hear you SING!! Congratulations on making it into the rock and roll hall of fame.
I hope you team up with Journey again.

Enjoy your special day, and thank you for your beautiful voice!!

Subject: Someone who's Happy to give you Love💕

Author:
Pam Klein (Feeling💕)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:01:46 01/07/17 Sat

Happy Birthday Steve❣ It's a little early but knowing you will be receiving a billion good wishes and so you should I wanted to be one of them. You have given me such joy over the years, have listened to you since 77. And yes I am getting up there too 62 my last birthday. Love rock, jazz, blues and some country even classical at times. Music is medicine as you say it embodies all emotion and you have bore your soul in all your music. I just want to thankyou for being the person you are❣Wish you good health and keep showing that beautiful always warm smile. Oh and Congratulations on the Rock And Roll Hall of Fame🎈🎈🎈

Subject: Happy Birthday Steve 🎂

Author:
Linda D
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:49:58 01/07/17 Sat

Keeping hope alive....it's never too late!

Subject: Birthday wish for Steve Perry

Author:
Mattie Hines Patton (Excited/ honored)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:05:52 01/07/17 Sat

Happy birthday Steve,and thank you so much for sharing your phenomenal voice!

Author:
Nancy Shankin (celebrating)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:58:09 01/07/17 Sat

Happy Birthday Steve!!! Lovin from Michigan.

Author:
Mechele McLeod (Excited)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:51:07 01/07/17 Sat

Have a happy happy birthday Steve perry thank you for all the years of wonderful music and hope many more you always lifted me up with your voice and for that all I can say is thank you forever a fan

Subject: A very Perry Happy Birthday Steve

Author:
Rebecca Hale
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:49:20 01/07/17 Sat

Wishing you a very Perry HAPPY Birthday Steve!! The one and only True VOICE of all time!!! Hope it's full of nothing but happiness and love and laughter and good health that you well deserve! And I hope to get to meet you one day in person!! That would be my dream come true!!!!!! I wish you the best on your birthday! Lots of love and hugs from me on your birthday!! Your BIGGEST FAN FAITHFULLY REBECCA HALE💗💋🎉🎈🎂🍸

Author:
Gloria Nava
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:40:22 01/07/17 Sat

I just want to wish you a very Happy Birthday! Thank you for your love of music and the legacy that is Steve Perry. It would be my life long dream to meet you, but that is near impossible so I am grateful for your music. Thank you again. Love you always.

Author:
Becky Davis
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:03:18 01/07/17 Sat

Happy Birthday Steve! We are waiting for your new album. I know it will be great, because you are and always will be "The Voice"! Have a wonderful day!!!!!!

Author:
Cheryl (smiling ☺)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:26:50 01/07/17 Sat

To a wonderful singer and song writer,you have given us so much wonderful feelings in your music that will last us forever and help us heal from our loss the people we love, I found out singing brings back the feeling of love. Happy Birthday steve Perry you will find happiness again,never say never.smiling is the best medicine.
Cheryl Bradley

Subject: Happy Birthday Stevie

Author:
Martha (Overjoyed)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:24:14 01/07/17 Sat

Happy birthday Stevie. I wish you health and happiness. I hope this is a very good year for you. I have always and will always love you. My number one thing on my bucket list is to meet you in person, hopefully I will get to do this before I kick the bucket lol. Hey if you're ever in Vegas........
Love you Faithfully
Martha

Author:
Joanne (Happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:17:23 01/07/17 Sat

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY AND BY THE WAY LOVE YOUR MUSIC AND THAT VOICE

Subject: Happy

Author:
Annette (very happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:40:15 01/07/17 Sat

Steve if you read this Happy Happy birthday. I can not remember if I have already sent you a birthday wish. I have a birthday coming up soon too. Getting harder and harder to remember lol. But I do remember Journey, the great music you made, the voice, the smile, the hair, and pure joy you gave your fans. I still listen to your music every day. Happy birthday to our Steve we all love you

Subject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE PERRY

Author:
Alice Carson
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:55:44 01/07/17 Sat

I would like to say Happy Birthday too Mr. Steve Perry wat an awesome singer and what a beautiful voice. My favorite song of his is Open Arms.

Subject: Happy Birthday to the unreplaceable Steve Perry

Author:
Caroline Martin (Happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:28:54 01/07/17 Sat

To the man with the voice, may your day be as wonderful as your music is to us.

Subject: Rochester, NY is still Missing You!

Author:
Linda Cianciola
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:22:08 01/07/17 Sat

Wishing you happiness, love and good health! Congratulations on your long awaited induction into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame along with Journey! God Bless you and yours!

Author:
K
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:03:58 01/07/17 Sat

Happy birthday Steve!! Have a good one! :)

Author:
Millie Melanson (Very Happy!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:29:44 01/07/17 Sat

Steve I wish you a Very Happy Birthday,and may you have the kind of Joy in YOUR life that YOU have brought to SOO many! I pretty much listen to your angelic voice daily, Not just the songs that Everyone hears on their local radio stations, But to Every song you have sung! My favorites are The Best of Steve Perry! Your songs have gotten me through some very hard times,and have been there for the Great ones as Well!! Jan 22nd Will Always be special to ME!! Have an Amazing and Blessed Day!! Faithfully... A fan for life! ~Millie~

Author:
Pattie (Petrie)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:09:40 01/07/17 Sat

Happy Birthday Steve Perry! I hope you are in good health. I personally would love to hear you sing again, as well as to see how live is treating you. Hope you have many more Birthdayso to come.

Author:
Rhonda Siron (Rhonda Siron)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:40:15 01/07/17 Sat

Happy Birthday Steve.Hope you have a wonderful day. From a fan who has always loved you and alway will.

Author:
Pat Halvorson (Happy Birthday!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:57:33 01/07/17 Sat

Happy Birthday Steve!

Author:
Linda (Excited)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:05:07 01/07/17 Sat

>Happy Birthday Steve! I hope this gets to you! May God bless you and keep you safe! I hope to meet you one day!

Subject: happy birthday

Author:
MAXI SPISAK * "MAKE-UP"
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:02:33 01/07/17 Sat

Dearest Steve,
Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed EPIC Happy Birthday.
Looking forward to seeing you @
The Class of 2017 Rock and Roll Hall
Of Fame Induction.
"Keep Smiling" MAXI SPISAK "Make-Up"

Author:
STAC
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:28:57 01/07/17 Sat

Happy Birthday Steve. Maybe you be blessed with many many more.

Subject: Birthday Wishes

Author:
Lily Boyer (Boyer)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:53:55 01/07/17 Sat

Happy Birthday Steve! You are a living icon that through your music you have become so precious to me and many of thousands of fans around the world...thank you.May you be blessed with a prosperous year! With love....faithfully yours,Lily

Author:
Rose Granaudo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:51:26 01/07/17 Sat

Wishing you a Happy and Blessed Birthday. May the coming year be full of happiness, love and peace. May all your dreams be fulfilled and may you enjoy good health throughout the year. A devoted fan from the 70's.

Author:
Lisa Moyers (In awe)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:23:44 01/07/17 Sat

I want to wish you a very happy and blessed birthday Steve. You are so loved by so many and we admire everything about you! Congratulations on the RRHOF induction. Journey is not Journey with you, THE VOICE! I keep hoping for a new release from you. Hell, you can sing Mary Had a Little Lamb and I would love it. God Bless you Steve and hope your Birthday is as awesome as you are! XOXOXOXOXO

Subject: Goode Day and happy birthday!

Author:
Kerry (Feeling thankful)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:00:15 01/07/17 Sat

Steve - I cannot believe that it has been over 30 years when I first saw Journey in concert. I look back now and realize that all of the best music was when I was a teen back in the 70s...your music is timeless...just as you are my friend...Happy Birthday!!!!

Subject: 'Happy B-DAY Steve Perry

Author:
Sandrah (JOYFUL)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:45:04 01/07/17 Sat

Happy B-DAY Steve R. Perry, it's a new year and starting if off right, the Hall of Fame induction. WOW, it's long overdue. You've Hall of Fame for me for more years than I care to mention. Thank you for the sounds, as only you did' them. Keep the faith and never stop believing!!!!

Subject: happy birthday steve

Author:
Susan Marion
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:24:35 01/07/17 Sat

Steve,
I know you don't know me, but I do love your voice and the music that you sing. It always lifts my spirits and encourages me. I would love to meet you someday, but I know you are very busy and that a million other people would like to meet you, too. I hope you have a wonderful birthday and know that as we get older we also are getting wiser, lol.

Author:
Kelly
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:18:34 01/07/17 Sat

Just wanted to stop by and wish you Happy Birthday Steve! I hope and pray it is just the way you want it. My Birthday is Dec 22 and my wish was for you to come out and sing if only one night at the Hall of fame induction. You guys brought the best out of each other. Journey with Steve Perry pure magic. Love you Kelly.

Subject: Happy birthday Steve Perry!

Author:
Anne Hurst (Happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:38:48 01/07/17 Sat

Happy birthday Steve! I hope you have a wonderful birthday! I hope this year brings you love, and happiness. I have been a huge fan of yours for a long time! There is no doubt how many people love you, not just for your talent in all things, but also for the kind of man you are! One day I would love to meet you, and know the man inside. I pray for you often, for peace, and happiness! I love your integrity and heart! Happy birthday to you, and many more.

Subject: Happy Birthday, Steve.

Author:
Candace
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:26:44 01/07/17 Sat

May this be your best year yet!

Author:
Ramona Ruhf
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:00:05 01/07/17 Sat

A very happy birthday wish to you. And a huge thank you for creating the most beautiful music I ever heard. I hope to see you at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction - you deserve it more than anyone!!!! Screw the critics, they were wrong and you have the last laugh.

Author:
Mary Downs (Happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:40:59 01/07/17 Sat

Dear Steve,

Wishing you a very happy birthday I want you to know how much you and your music mean to all of us... you have been an anchor for many and continue to be... Wishing you only the best Love Mary D

Author:
Autumn Hayes
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:22:04 01/07/17 Sat

Happy birthday! I've been a fan of yours since I was six years old, and you have inspired me to become a musician. Fun fact: My birthday is also January 22nd!

Subject: Happy Birthday To You

Author:
Joanne Fucci (Hopeful!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:43:44 01/07/17 Sat

My wish for you is to have a birthday filled with
happiness and good health. HB2U! I am hopeful because
I would finally get to hear you perform live if you
attend the R&R HOF induction ceremonies. It is my
greatest hope and the #1 thing on my bucket list
before I kick the bucket. Have a great birthday and
many, many more. Love and eternal gratitude ...
thank you for the greatest music EVER. Joanne Fucci

Subject: Happy Birthday !

Author:
Denise Reiber (So Very Happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:40:00 01/07/17 Sat

Wishing you the Happiest of Birthdays. Have followed you and your wonderful music since high school. Continue to listen to the music that memories are made of. Only you can make that possible. Thank you from my heart !

Subject: STEVE PERRY

Author:
TERESA (HAPPY BIRTHDAY)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:50:58 01/07/17 Sat

WISHING YOU A HAPPY AMD WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY I THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. You truly are one of music's greatest gifts and a gift I treasure

Subject: Steve birthday message

Author:
Yvonne Darvill (Happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:27:46 01/07/17 Sat

Happy Birthday Steve. I wish you good health and happiness xxx

Subject: Dearest Steve

Author:
Sonia Musker
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:17:23 01/07/17 Sat

I hope your Birthday is filled with blessings, joy and wonderful memories. I love your music, but I love the man who creates the music even more. Thank you for being in our lives through the gift of song.

Sonia

Author:
Jill Bruder
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:00:53 01/07/17 Sat

Happy Birthday Steve - God Bless & hope to see & hear you soon

Author:
Annette (happy for your birthday)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:48:28 01/07/17 Sat

I want to wish Steve the biggest birthday he deserves. You have given your fans over 40 years of beautiful music and memories of the past. We miss you and love you. come out sometimes so we can see your handsome face. Happy Birthday Steve and hope you spend it with family friends or a special someone.

Love you always
Annette

Author:
Jennifer G. (Thankful)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:23:52 01/07/17 Sat

Happy Birthday Steve! I hope that you have a blessed day surrounded with the people and things that you love. You are a treasure and thank you for sharing your amazing gift with us. You have always been a wonderful role model and showed great strength and honesty through your music and life. Your impact on the world is an enduring one. Have a beautiful day good man. 🎈

Author:
Donna (Castello)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:20:48 01/07/17 Sat

I wish you a sunny, happy day filled with friends and loved ones to help you celebrate another wonderful year.
Your music has always brightened my days. You make me smile more than you will ever know.
Thank you for sharing your beautiful voice with us.

Happy Birthday Steve.
Love and Happiness, Donna C.

[> Subject: Re: Happy Birthday Steve

Author:
Rebecca Hale (Happy Rebecca)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:45:10 01/07/17 Sat

>I wish you a sunny, happy day filled with friends and
>loved ones to help you celebrate another wonderful
>year.
> Your music has always brightened my days. You make me
>smile more than you will ever know.
>Thank you for sharing your beautiful voice with us.
>
>Happy Birthday Steve.
>Love and Happiness, Donna C.
Wishing you the best birthday everfull of love and happiness and everything your heart desires that you well deserve. You are the greatest!! Your FAITHFUL FAN Rebecca Hale

Author:
Kathryn Snow (Pensive)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:37:03 01/07/17 Sat

Wishing you your best day possible!! Hoping you can celebrate with loved ones around and beautiful music!!! Love to you and gratitude for your talented songs over the years!!

Subject: Another Birthday Wish ♡

Author:
Squibble Plotts (Christy) (🙇💝💕)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:35:29 01/06/17 Fri

Well my dear man, another year has passed by us far too quickly, with so many tragedies behind us. 😶 None of us are getting any younger sadly, (although I'm working on a sure fire plan!) 😆
I have sent letters to you via Asylum fan club and fortheloveofsteveperry as well, in hopes of getting my message to you. To no avail. So, once again I shall wish you a Wonderful New Year! And many more to come. I love you so very much and could never find words to describe how much you've done for me. Thank you so much! Please stay safe and happy. With all my heart and warmest wishes. ♡ Christy

Subject: Happy Birthday wishes for Steven Ray Perry

Author:
Laverne Nakai
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:13:22 01/06/17 Fri

Happy birthday Steve! Thanks for your beautiful music that has touched many hearts (including mine) throughout the world. Your voice and music have the ability to heal souls. Always a fan and can't wait for your new album. Hurry!love u.

Subject: Birthday message

Author:
Shonna
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:47:02 01/06/17 Fri

I hope life is treating you kind. Congrats on the HOF induction! It's long overdue. I know a lot of you don't place much credence in it and it's understandable but you deserve to be recognized for your talent and contributions to rock n roll. There's a lot of speculation as to whether you will attend and sing. As for this fan, you do whatever the hell you want!! You've got nothing to prove to anyone! You will forever be my rock god!! Happiest of birthdays to you! May your dreams come true, may you never be blue, and may you know how much we love you! Rock on and peace be with you.

Author:
Christine Stiner (Very Happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:42:09 01/06/17 Fri

Happy Birthday Steve
I'm so happy you got into the RRHOF. It's about time. you should have been in it a long time ago, anyway hoping you have a wonderful birthday and a happy and healthy New Year. Your fan for life Faithfully.

Subject: Steve

Author:
Ranee S (Wishing you all the best!!!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:29:59 01/06/17 Fri

Thanx so much for being such an Fabulous vocalist, Entertainer putting all your heart & soul into the music of Journey! I can only hope that you come back to entertain us more with some new music that will knock our socks off and shock the world with your Amazingly perfect voice! Best Wishes For Your Birthday & Many, Many More Years To Come!!!

Author:
Brenda Philpot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:27:12 01/06/17 Fri

Steven, as you celebrate another year, may the magic you create that we call music continue and may you remain in good health.
You may never cut another cd but you have given us so much that I only wish for you to be happy and to find someone that makes you happy. You deserve nothing less.

Subject: Birthday message

Author:
Kelly Kling
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:20:49 01/06/17 Fri

Happy Birthday Steve. Loved all of your songs when you were with Journey. It would be great if you can sing with them again.🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎈🎈🎈🎉🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎊😍😍😍

Subject: Happy Birthday, Steve!

Author:
Vickie Marie (Missing You)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:20:12 01/06/17 Fri

Dear Steve,
Your beautiful voice and your immense talent has amazed, inspired, and comforted me for many years. I never cease to be moved by your music and listen to it often; it is a wonderful pleasure any time of day or night. I am very proud of what you have accomplished throughout your career; most especially, of the amount of commitment and emotion that you have clearly put forth in every performance. It is just another reason why you are so beloved by so many. Thank you always for what your music has given to all of your fans and admirers. I wish for you the very happiest of birthdays, as well as many more to come. All my best, Vickie

Subject: Birthday wishes

Author:
Paul Roest
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:12:59 01/06/17 Fri

Happy birthday Steve.
Have a great day with your loved ones.
I will have a drink on you tonight.
So cheers and hope to hear your voice many times again and again.

Greetings Paul

Author:
Janet Roselius
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:09:34 01/06/17 Fri

I wish you a very Happy Birthday. Thank you for the music that has been a part of my life for 40 years. I hope to hear you sing again. Enjoy your day, you deserve the best. Congratulations on being inducted into HOF. One more thing your story has touched me so much, I am a Breast cancer survivor, your devotion to Kelly was beautiful. Many birthday wishes to you.

Subject: Happy Birthday to the best of the best!

Author:
Kay Wightman (Proud)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:59:28 01/06/17 Fri

Steve, I wish for you the best of years. I am so proud you got into the Hall of Fame (boy, do you deserve to be there). I will be visiting the Hall of Fame, and my wish is to have that awesome tailed jackets, and other things you have saved, and even the cowbell!
My best to you as you have been the best to me! Happy Birthday

[> Subject: Re: Happy Birthday to the best of the best!

Author:
Kay (Happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:01:26 01/06/17 Fri

>Steve, I wish for you the best of years. I am so proud
>you got into the Hall of Fame (boy, do you deserve to
>be there). I will be visiting the Hall of Fame, and my
>wish is to have that awesome tailed jackets, and other
>things you have saved, and even the cowbell!
> My best to you as you have been the best to me!
>Happy Birthday

Subject: Birthdsy

Author:
Rhonda hyde
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:58:26 01/06/17 Fri

Happy birthday great month to he born in mines the 30th

Subject: Happy Birthday 🎂

Author:
Starla Blaylock (Joyful)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:56:10 01/06/17 Fri

Happy Birthday 🎂 Steve Perry I hope you have a wonderful Birthday! You are such a sweet man and it always shows in your music 🎶 You truly are the Best singer and I've heard your coming out with an album soon! Your fans love you and I am one of them Forever ❤️😊❤️ Sincerely, Starla Blaylock

Author:
Shelley (Love)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:40:49 01/06/17 Fri

Hi Steve Perry, I just wanted to wish you a very very happy birthday and that you receive all your heart desires

Author:
Kathy Ringdal
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:36:54 01/06/17 Fri

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE! Take care. I love your music!

Author:
Dawn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:40:46 01/06/17 Fri

>HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE! Take care. I love your music!

Subject: Happy birthday darling

Author:
Dixie Christmas (Love your dogs)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:39:34 01/06/17 Fri

Subject: Happy Happy Birthday!

Author:
Nety
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:34:46 01/06/17 Fri

Happy Birthday Steve!

Wishing you all the happiness in the world!

Nety
Singapore

Subject: Birthday

Author:
Kathye Holcombe
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:31:12 01/06/17 Fri

Happy Birthday Steve! Your fans miss you but we wish you all the love there is to give!

Author:
Sandee Davis
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:28:18 01/06/17 Fri

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday! You have been a blessing to so many! Thanks for the beautiful music! Wishing you all the happiness life will give!

Subject: Happy Birthday Steve Perry!

Author:
Sandra
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:25:13 01/06/17 Fri

Steve,
I hope you read this.. We dearly miss you! We hope you have a great birthday! You mean the world to us and we soooo want to see and hear you sing again!
Please take care of yourself and we live you very much!

Sandra Cockrell

Subject: Happy Birthday to my idol!!

Author:
Bridges (Happy happy happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:21:04 01/06/17 Fri

Happy birthday to the singer who's music saved my life and is my hero!!!! Wishing you many birthday blessings!!!!!!!!😘💙

Author:
Pat
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:45:29 01/06/17 Fri

photo birthday_zps2vteqf7d.jpg

Steve I wish you love. May your birthday be as special as you have always been to us.....your fans. For all the joy and happiness you have given me I hope that it comes back to you in folds. May someone's music fill your heart and soul as your music has filled my heart and soul. Through your presence you continue to inspire. Your positive look on life and music continues to shine through all the years. You inspire the music in me and for that I THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. You truly are one of music's greatest gifts and a gift I treasure and cherish. On January 22, 1949 a musical gift was born but more important on that day a beautiful mother and father were given the greatest gift......a beautiful son.

Archives: 1 ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.