VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]2345678910 ]
Subject: Austin's 1st spanking from me

Author:
Mary
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 13:31:38 06/23/21 Wed

For those that don’t know, this summer I am sitting for an 8 year old boy named Austin, his dad works full time his mom has started a part time job and I will be watching the boy a few days during the week and a Saturday or two as well. I have spanking permission but with my hand only, I’m fine with that as that is their only stipulating, Austin has the cutest bubble bottom, that I have until today only seen under his tight church pants or his shorts he wore yesterday, he has such an adorable bottom. Ashley was his sitter for over a year but is not sitting for him any longer all of us attend the same church, so the family knows me well.

He is a sweet, good boy but as an 8 year old boy at that age he earns a good share of spankings from his mom and had his first spanking from me this morning.

Monday was his first day here, he was on his best behavior and quiet, he wasn’t here yesterday but today he was more himself, relaxed, comfortable here and started acting as a bratty 8 year old when I first asked him why doesn’t he shut his Nintendo Switch game off and go outside, Bobby and Mason were out in the back yard, it is a beautiful day, he first ignored me then after I asked if he heard me he said with a tone “I heard you, I heard you, because I don’t want to.” I then told him he is getting close to being spanked with his attitude and talking to me in that way. And, that he isn’t going to spend his summer playing video games, at least not at my house. He is just learning to ride his bike without training wheels his mother brought it and I asked if he wanted to go out and practice on his bike that I would go with him. “No I don’t feel like it”

I then told him to turn his game off and he said “No, you aren’t my mommy you can’t tell me want to do!” As he just kept playing his game. Now mind you he has been told and reminded by his mother and by me on Monday that I am in charge and to think of me as another mom and he will mind me and that I do have spanking permission. The sweet 8 year old of Monday turned into a mouthy, bratty 8 year old today.

I wasn’t waiting any longer, taking his game out of his hands, standing him up from the couch as I took a seat, I told him he was going to be spanked and exactly why, that caused the water works to start, the crocodile tears. He arrived in a t-shirt and shorts and sneakers, removing his sneakers and socks first, then his t-shirt and shorts, it was so cute to see him in his colorful Captain America underoos they too came down and off and that caused louder crying.

Lifting him up and placing him over my lap getting him in position was something, having a little boy over my lap again, his slight tan lines framing his adorable little 8 year old bubble bottom.

Austin was spanked as I did my boys at 8 with my hand, the first volley was hard, but for his age and fast as I could for about 15 seconds, this caused the 'Gasp" and stiffing of his body as my hand print start showing, then without stopping I switched to a steady 2 spanks per second pace not quite as hard but still raising my hand high enough.

Being a small bottom and me with my good size spanking hands I didn’t need to move my hand around for full coverage, but still spanked down through his upper thighs. It was just too adorable watching his bubble bottom bounce away and wiggle as I spanked, seeing his little legs kicking away.

He came off my lap a well spanked little boy doing a good dance, I then picked him up and sat with him on the couch so he knows I like to cuddle after I spank, holding him for a while, he cried for some time, I cleaned his face and he remained my shadow for a little while until Bobby and Mason asked him if he wanted to go outside with them.

Austin told me as we cuddled that was “the worst, longest spanking ever!” He promised me that I will never have to spank him again, I just smiled as he is 8 and I have heard that and so many promises over the years of “never again, I promise” I know it will be just a matter of time and I will be spanking him again.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Austin's 1st spanking from meDave14:00:45 06/23/21 Wed
Re: Austin's 1st spanking from meBridget14:19:26 06/23/21 Wed
Re: Austin's 1st spanking from meRhonda18:55:42 06/23/21 Wed
Re: Austin's 1st spanking from meMarkW07:00:49 06/24/21 Thu
Re: Austin's 1st spanking from meCherie07:38:21 06/24/21 Thu
Re: Austin's 1st spanking from meIvana09:21:29 06/24/21 Thu
Re: Austin's 1st spanking from meCandace15:47:05 06/24/21 Thu
A hand spanking, a special timeMaria B.04:27:23 06/25/21 Fri
Re: Austin's 1st spanking from meLisa S20:35:10 06/25/21 Fri
Re: Austin's 1st spanking from meLois04:30:35 06/27/21 Sun
Re: Austin's 1st spanking from meDavid09:12:15 06/27/21 Sun

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.