VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]2345678910 ]
Subject: Another pool spanking

Author:
Judy
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:49:02 06/27/21 Sun

What is with these brain dead boys and
pool misbehavior? I wrote about a pool
spanking I witnessed a few weeks ago at my cousin's house, where her 17 year old son was spanked for pool misbehavior. He must have a short memory, as he was spanked yesterday for pool misbehavior, in addition to my 15 year old son and 17 year old nephew.
My son and nephew were very teasing and splashing their 12 year old cousin, as was my cousin's 17 year old son. We warned them several times but they totally disregarded our warnings.
The last straw came when they pulled down the 12 year old's bathing suit in the pool. He started to cry and we ordered the boys out of the pool. All 3 boys went over our respective knees for a thorough hand and brush spanking.
We couldn't wait to sink those brushes into those boys gleaming white globes framed by those golden brown tan lines. They kicked and howled like 8 year olds!
My sister and I must have done an excellent job as those bottoms were still quite sore this morning as evidenced by the way both boys sat gingerly down on those hard church pews in their tight church pants, wincing and struggling to get comfortable. My sister and I couldn't help but giggle, knowing there were 2 very sore butts under those slacks.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Another pool spankingCherie12:53:21 06/27/21 Sun
Re: Another pool spankingMary13:21:08 06/27/21 Sun
Re: Another pool spankingJoan15:53:08 06/27/21 Sun
Re: Another pool spankingJen18:20:41 06/27/21 Sun
Re: Another pool spankingVanessa (Abel’s Mom)20:06:35 06/27/21 Sun
Re: Another pool spankingMargaret05:30:47 06/28/21 Mon
Re: Another pool spankingBrooke08:17:41 06/28/21 Mon
Re: Another pool spankingKaren09:47:20 06/28/21 Mon

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.