VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Subject: Re: Refused to go to church

Author:
Cherie
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:26:06 04/11/21 Sun
In reply to: ask moms 's message, "Refused to go to church" on 03:36:54 04/11/21 Sun

My sister Julia, sister-in-law Shelly and myself have all spanked for this multiple times with our children before church. Here are three recent ones that each of us have administered.

In November, Shelly’s 11 year old daughter went to church with a red throwing stinging bottom under her dress and sat very uncomfortably for sassy her mother at breakfast about going to church. While in bed because she said did not want to go to church or get out of bed, Shelly swatted her bottom and that got he up and moving but during breakfast she started in and was brought into the living room and spanked by hand and brush long, fast and hard.

Back at the end of October my 15 year old was spanked before church for his laziness and attitude. He did not want to go to church, he was in a very lazy mood, I had to swat his bottom a few times to get him out of bed. I told him if he did not stop arguing with me, being sassy and disrespectful and get dressed I would spank him, he just could not would not stop, when I saw the eye roll a smirk and heard “what ever” come out of his mouth, I knew it was time for some mother son before church time with his bared over my lap.

Then in September just before leaving for church. We stopped by to see my niece waiting out by the car we always stop by and leave together, she told me my nephew was about to be spanked. I walked in to see my sister Jules all dressed for church bare foot in nylons, her high heels on the floor next to the couch as she had my then 11 year old nephew over her lap, briefs around his knees, his t-shirt pushed up his back, church pants and shirt neatly draped over the back of the couch, his right arm pinned down, his usual very white, round bottom already pinkish from her hard fast hand spanks as I walked into the living room, she was spanking away sitting on the couch. As I got closer she looked up with her stern face still spanking without missing a beat and said “your nephew has been a mouthy brat” then returned her gaze to his bottom, now turning dark pink on its way to the early stage of red before picking up her brush and turning up the intensity even more our sister-in-law Shelly walked in just as Jules was finishing up to see if we were ready, she was running late as well, saying she almost spanked my youngest niece for the same thing, again.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Refused to go to churchJim13:15:35 04/11/21 Sun

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.