VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Subject: Curing the "Spanking Itch"

Author:
Amanda J.
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 20:21:06 04/17/21 Sat

I know there have been numerous comments in several threads about how many of us admit to having a "spanking itch" from time to time. I am one of those!

Just curious how some of you that get the spanking itch from time to time, scratch that itch, if at all?

In my case, if I am really feeling the spanking itch, I find that I tend to go out of my way to get some bottom time in with my boys. The type of bottom time can and does vary. It may just be giving a light and loving pat as they walk by, or perhaps giving their bottoms a pat/rub while watching TV or having play time. There have been times when I have taken them over my lap for a play-type spanking, at times even lowering their pajama bottoms for the playful swats. Those swats are generally light, however at times there may be a few more moderate swats/pats, that provide just a bit of color to their bottoms. My boys are getting older, however so far still do not mind this fun.

Like all of you, I have never given a full/true spanking when it was not completely earned, however admit that when a spanking is necessary when I have that itch, I do not mind providing exactly what needs to be done.

Hoping others will share how they deal with the itch!

Hugs, Amanda J.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Curing the "Spanking Itch" Sarah20:42:42 04/17/21 Sat
Re: Curing the "Spanking Itch"Vanessa (Abel’s Mom)00:32:13 04/18/21 Sun
Re: Curing the "Spanking Itch"Mary05:36:28 04/18/21 Sun
Re: Curing the "Spanking Itch"Candace06:06:02 04/18/21 Sun
Re: Curing the "Spanking Itch"Ivana06:50:50 04/18/21 Sun
Re: Curing the "Spanking Itch"Cherie14:48:46 04/18/21 Sun
Re: Curing the "Spanking Itch" Victoria198018:35:59 04/18/21 Sun
Re: Curing the "Spanking Itch"Kim14:14:01 04/20/21 Tue

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.