VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Subject: Re: Do you change it up or just spank one spot?

Author:
Mary
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 08:35:22 04/21/21 Wed
In reply to: Dawn 's message, "Do you change it up or just spank one spot?" on 07:42:20 04/21/21 Wed

Hello Dawn,

That is a good point, there is no one way to do things. We have our differences, but to me as long as the child is properly, thoroughly spanked to tears and snot with loud crying that is what matters.

When the child is young with a smaller bottom it is impossible not to spank the entire bottom with each spank, especially if the one spanking has good size hands for spanking as I do :) My spankings have always been very thorough and long affairs, age apropeit of course.

As to how I spank. I will vary the speed of my spankings, change it up. I start off with my hand which is also my favorite spanking implement then go to my hairbrush to finish my spankings, I do try to keep it as close to 50/50 between the two.

With my hand I mostly concentrate on the entire bottom from the top down through the sit spots to the upper thighs, both cheeks and center, I don’t spank in a consistent pattern so the recipient has no idea where I will spank because I might be alternating between bouncing, wiggling cheeks, or it might be a long series of spanks delivered to just the crown, across the center, I will also spank their cheeks, the best way I can explain it is vertically and horizontally (across the cheeks as well as length wise with my hand, I hope that made sense.

I raise my right hand high and the first volley is as ‘hard and fast’ as I can for about 15 spanks, this will cause them to 'Gasp" and stiffen their body as my red hand print with the white lines from my fingers start showing and letting me know how hard I just spanked, then without stopping I slow it down to a steady ‘2 spanks per second’ and not quite as hard but still raising my hand high enough making sure to get even coverage, until I ‘feel’ the hand portion is over.

Then I pick up my solid wood hairbrush I start in, with the brush it is more of a ‘wrist action’ with bending at the elbow and this is always something to see, the shock of my brush coming down on their burning bottom and the panic sets in and they want the spanking over NOW!!! I will slow it down to about 1 spank per second or slower, hitting all over as with my hand, but I will also pick a spot and deliver 3 to 5 rapid fire spanks short strokes to that one area then return to my methodical random spanking then pick another spot and 3-5 or so rapid fire spanks and so on. I copied this brush technique from Sarah.

Once I am through spanking they will do their best jig and each a little different as I sit, watch and wait for their brains to return then they will come over and cuddle with me crying as I rub their back and head reassuring them I love them and its over now, you have been punished, they cry it out wiping their tears and snot on my top :) One of the reasons I like to wear a t-shirt when I spank, is they are good for cuddling afterwards when the boys rub their tears and snot on it, lol.

I also never count or time my spankings I go by feel, when I feel the spanking is over, that they have had enough, learned their lesson I stop.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
two ripe red applesIvana09:29:42 04/21/21 Wed

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.