VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Love at first spank

Author:
MarkW
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 04:34:24 04/15/21 Thu

I am in love. Charmed. Won over. Official.. Sorry, Irene, but I want to marry this woman. What do you mean, bigamy is illegal in the UK? Alright, alright, so I am old enough to be her father.

Forgive me, I get ahead of myself. Backtrack.

Working predominantly from home these days, as I do, my good wife (she who must be obeyed) has decreed that I get the weekly grocery shopping (woe is me).

There I was at the supermarket, glaring in vexation at the spaces on the juices shelf. Why do they always run out of blueberry juice when I go shopping? I was blissfully unaware as this small boy came careering into me, sufficient to knock me off balance, and I fell onto my rump..

“JORDAN! What have I told you about not running in the aisles? You are going to get such a spanking when we get home” his irate mother bellows.

Heads turn. There is the reassuring sound of a bottom receiving a good wallop. The young lady (late 20s, I'd guess) fusses over me and makes sure I am not hurt. Just my dignity, I tell her, clambering to my feet. I complement her on subscribing to old-fashioned views on discipline for badly behaved children.

“Worked for me growing up,” she says “and as Mum says, if it isn't broke, why fix it?”

She has her son (7 or 8, I'd say) apologise to me, which he does meekly enough. I tell him no damage done, but to listen to his mother in the future. We part company, Mum wagging her finger and scolding the boy as they disappeared down the aisle. I visualise Jordan bending over her knee later with his shorts round his ankles, getting his bottom soundly spanked. It pleases me. Accountability for your actions.

Light at the end of the tunnel, or a flash in the pan? The latter alas, I suspect. Still, maybe the tide is turning in favour of spanking naughty children again. God knows, many need it. This young mother seems a convert anyway.

Oh sorry, I have to dash – honeymoon arrangements to make.......

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Love at first spankShannon04:45:47 04/15/21 Thu
Re: Love at first spankMary06:16:55 04/15/21 Thu
Re: Love at first spankIvana10:51:05 04/15/21 Thu
Re: Love at first spankKaren13:37:07 04/15/21 Thu
Re: Love at first spankMolly, the original14:00:26 04/16/21 Fri
Re: Love at first spankSarah23:55:48 04/19/21 Mon

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.