VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Funny stories

Author:
Kim
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:27:51 04/25/21 Sun

On Thursday of last week the weather was nice and I wanted to get the bicycles out . There kept downstairs in a storeroom. I called my friend Lois got the keys Lois and her daughter Madison me and my daughter Anna went down to do it. Unfortunately some of the tires needed air . There was an air pump lowest Sir I had never used an air pump before . If you could only imagine two grown women trying to figure this thing out . I thought I was going to die laughing. It didn't seem like it was that hard to do but there was a little clip on the end and I couldn't get it on the sing the pump on the tire . Lois told me to get out of the way and she couldn't do it either . So now you have two grown women and two girls wondering what to do. Lois his daughter Madison said don't you old women know what YouTube is . We both turned and looked at her at the same time and said who are you calling old. I cannot believe how much we laughed. After watching the YouTube video it was very easy to pump up the tires. I turned to Lois and I said see you old woman I knew we could do it . At again we started laughing I think we laughed more pumping up bicycle tires that I had in a week . It seems really good way to relieve stress . I also reminded the girls that they were expected to wear their bicycle helmets whenever they were on their bikes . Something I'm very big on. It was nice to go for a bicycle ride with the two children lowest does not ride a bicycle . It was nice to be out in the fresh air with the sun on my face. It was also good for the kids to get out of the house and get some fresh air and get away from their screens. We all should enjoy the little things when they come along . We have had too long with no enjoyment no contact.

Friday night into Saturday Madison stayed over with us for a sleepover . I have a very strict bedtime rule.We were having so much fun playing monopoly dad I just let it go we finally went to bed around midnight and that's very unusual for me . I very rarely break my routine . In the morning after everyone was showered and dressed I decided to make something nice for breakfast the only thing I could find in my house was bisquick . So we made pancakes . I had a really good time with the two girls making pancakes and a mess. We were all having so much fun I really didn't care about the mess. I'm not the greatest pancake flipper but they came out OK and both of the girls learn how to flip pancakes and make pancakes as well . I had a really good time showing him this I know this sounds silly to everybody but we all need to have those good times when they come. Lois arrived when we were cleaning up and we had finished breakfast I asked her if she had eaten and she said no . You should have seen her eyes as her daughter Madison made her three pancakes . She told me she didn't think she could do anything like that. I could see how proud of herself Madison was and that really made me feel good . We all need to feel good when we can. It was a nice start to a nice day. It also made me realize how much I love teaching . And showing them how to do things. It's really amazing to see how they have changed and grown up.

I know this may be a bit off topic but we all need to get whatever happiness and laughter in life as we can. The way I see it is just laugh I don't care who sees or who's watching.

I hope everyone doesn't think I'm crazy but I have the biggest smile on my face writing this right now. I also want to make it clear that I am not an old lady I am 29 years old forever.
Kim

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Funny storiesDebbie10:49:39 04/26/21 Mon
Re: Funny storiesMary11:04:22 04/26/21 Mon
Re: Funny storiesSarah16:10:06 04/26/21 Mon
Re: Funny storiesPaige17:44:24 04/26/21 Mon

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.