VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Funny stories

Author:
Sarah
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:10:06 04/26/21 Mon
In reply to: Kim 's message, "Funny stories" on 09:27:51 04/25/21 Sun

Kim,

I also love this post. This reminds me a lot of when teaching my girls to cook and bake when they were growing up. I taught my son how to cook, as well. But he had no interest in baking and still doesn't as far as I know. And it was like pulling teeth on teaching him cooking until he was in his mid-teens.

But the messes my girls and I made were sometimes for the records (mainly with baking), but we had so much fun making the mess! I even loved cleaning up with them on the discussions we had.

Christmas time was always a big deal for the girls in helping me bake dozens of cookies to hand out to family and friends. It still is, and at least some of us try to get together each year and still do it.

I've had the same experiences with my granddaughter (8 yrs old), she just LOVES to help Grandma out in the kitchen. I miss the experiences in the kitchen with my girls when they were young, so I treasure doing the same now with my granddaughter. And hopefully doing the same with my younger granddaughter when she gets to be a little older (and any other future grandchildren).

Sarah

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
One other thing...Sarah16:31:12 04/26/21 Mon

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.