VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: What is a Proxy Spanking

Author:
Torey
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:21:38 05/13/21 Thu
In reply to: Mary 's message, "Re: What is a Proxy Spanking" on 09:16:00 05/13/21 Thu

Mary

Thank you for a detailed explanation. My two are both boys, Andrew is my 17 year old and Jacob we call him Jake is my 11 year old. I still spank the boys but it has been over a year for my 17 year old and a month for my 11 year old.

I guess by true definition I have not spanked by Proxy but I have spanked at least 7 of my sons friends particularly my oldest sons friends. I don’t know if this counts but once when my oldest son was 15 he had (5) teammates on a sleepover. He plays soccer by the way. All six of them snuck out the house at 2:30 in the morning. In our town there is a curfew for juveniles for 11 pm. The police caught one of the six, a friend and they brought him to my house since he was staying there. The other five ran home sneaking back in the house before the police brought the caught one home. After a meeting with the boys it came out they all had snuck out. I was livid and decided my son was definitely going to get a severe spanking, 15 or not. I called the five friends moms who I knew since they are teammates of Andrew. I told them what Andrew was in store for and everyone of them said that they do not want their sons to get away with anything and to give them the same as Andrew. Two of the moms said their sons will get a follow up when they get home. I told all the moms the boys can stay the weekend still but they will have sore bottoms. All six boys got spanked and it was a rowdy house that early in the morning. Does any of these spankings qualify as a Proxy spanking.

When you spanked Marions boy Michael did he know how you give spankings when he arrived at your house. I think he would have been shocked once you undid his belt and started pulling his pants down and taking them off and then even more so when his shirt came off and lastly when you grabbed his underwear and started taking them down. Did he try to grab the underpants as they were coming down or did he keep his hands on your shoulders or his head? It had to be a super embarrassing for Michael to be seen by you totally bare with nothing on at all. Did Marion tell you if his behavior changed at all.

I also am intrigued by church spankings but that would be another thread.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: What is a Proxy SpankingMary12:50:02 05/13/21 Thu
Re: What is a Proxy SpankingMarkW13:10:13 05/13/21 Thu

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.