VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Friend In Town

Author:
Danielle
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:36:18 05/13/21 Thu

One of my sister’s longtime friends, Jamie, was in town this week, so she invited me and my kids over to have dinner with her and Jamie and Jamie’s three boys last night. Jamie, was one of Rebecca’s best buddies for many, many years, but she now lives in Seattle with her husband and children. Rebecca and Jamie talk quite often, and Rebecca has been good about keeping me up to date on her life, so it wasn’t like I hadn’t had heard anything about her for years. As kids, Rebecca and Jamie got into a fair amount of trouble and were frequently spanked together by one of the moms. As you know, my mother only gave bare bottom spankings with wooden spoon or hairbrush, so that’s how the girls got it when my mom did the spanking, but Jamie’s mom administered spankings in pretty much the exact same way, so they got it that way at Jamie’s house too. Both moms gave long, hard, and sometimes blistering spankings. Jamie was a real screamer and was known for belting out some serious roars when my mom paddled her bare bottom. Like a lot of moms who were raised with traditional, over-the-knee discipline, Jamie now does the same her own three, very rambunctious little boys. Her boys are extremely cute and are all between the ages of seven and eleven.

Before dinner, us moms were having a little wine and chatting away while the kids (Rebecca’s two, my three, and Jamie’s three) played out in the backyard. It was a beautiful evening and the kids were happy to get some fresh air. My daughter, Emily, and Rebecca’s girl, molly, felt a little outnumbered by all the boys so they kept to themselves and let the boys do their boy-stuff. I’d been looking out the back window from time to time to see how the kids were doing, but at one point when I looked out, I saw my youngest boy, Caleb, now eleven, bend down onto his hands and knees behind Jamie’s youngest boy, Johnathan, and then my oldest boy, Charlie, walked up to Johnathan and pushed him backward. Of course, the Johnathan tumbled backward over Caleb’s back and when he landed on the ground, bonked the back of his head pretty good. My two boys thought it was pretty funny, but being only seven, Johnathan started crying hard right away. As soon as my boys realized that what they’d done, they freaked out and tried to apologize to Johnathan so as to quiet him up. I’m not sure if they were genuinely concerned about Johnathan, or just concerned about their own butts. I stood up from my chair and without saying a word, I bolted out the back door.

My first concern was for Johnathan, but I took five seconds to tell my boys to go inside Rebecca’s house and sit on the living couch until I could deal with them. Charlie and
Caleb apologized profusely, and while I told them I was glad to hear them apologizing, I also said that they were too late with it and would be getting their backsides bared and royally torched.

After Johnathan was made better and stopped crying, all the kids were sent inside and told to gather in the living room. Charlie and Caleb were in for some very public, underpants-down punishments. When we got inside, Rebecca went to her bedroom and got the hairbrush that she uses on her son and daughter, and when she handed it to me, she told me to use it to its fullest capability.

I didn’t waste any time with a scolding or a lecture, I just got right to it and started unsnapping and unzipping pants. It didn’t take longer than thirty seconds before my two boys were standing in front of all the other kids naked from the waist down. I sat down on the couch and while Charlie was told to remain standing in the middle of the living room, I bent Caleb over my knee and gave him a long, hard hand-spanking that had him crying hysterically from the get-go. When it came to the hairbrush, I really lit up his tail. The hand-spanking had left Caleb’s bottom extremely red, but the hairbrush doubled, if not tripled the effect. Caleb screamed away while I paddled his bare posterior to various shades of deep, dark cherry with patches of purple. The other kids sat quietly and watched with big, round eyes while Caleb was given exactly what he deserved. When I let Caleb off my knee, he danced around the room, twirling in circles and high-stepping it with no concern for the fact that he was showing off everything to other kids. Caleb’s face was as red as his butt, tears and snot flowed profusely and his eyes were practically popping out of their sockets. He cried, and cried, and cried for a very long time while he rubbed his burned bottom as hard as he could.

I gave Charlie the exact same treatment, and he too was a total crying, bawling, burning-bottomed wreck when I was done with him. No one said a word while the blazing boys bounced around for a good fifteen minutes before finally beginning to regain their senses. I gave Rebecca her hairbrush back and put the boys nose-to-the-wall so they could calm down and everyone could get a good look at what happens to the bare butts of bad boys in my family.

Soon, all the kids except my two boys were back outside playing and us three mothers returned to Rebecca’s kitchen table to pick up where we’d left off.

Of course, from that point onward, us moms talked quite a bit about the expectations that we have for our kids and how we spank (bare bottom) when those expectations aren’t met. Jamie surprised me by really opening up and telling Rebecca and me that spanking is the only form of discipline that she uses with her boys. She doesn’t take away privileges nor does she ground her three boys. When her boys behave poorly or are otherwise disobedient, she spanks, and she spanks hard! Her two younger boys get their bare bottoms soundly spanked with a kitchen cooking spoon while her older boy, the eleven-year-old gets her hairbrush on his bare bottom. She said that she learned from her own mother not to worry about all the screaming and kicking, but to keep going strong from beginning to end no matter how hysterical the boys might get. She told us that she’d had to spank all three of them the week before and she didn’t leave a single detail out of her description. She told us, very specifically, how she takes her boys to their shared bedroom when they’re going to get spanked, and how she lines them all up, side by side, before taking down all three sets of pants and underpants. She said that once her boys are bare totally naked from the waist down, she’ll sit on the bed where she’ll be delivering the spankings, and with the half-naked boys staring right at her, she’ll go into a long explanation about why their behavior was wrong, why they need to be spanked, and exactly how hard she intends to spank them. Then, while the boys stand in the middle of their bedroom, she’ll leave the room and go her own bedroom to get the brush she’ll be using on them. When she returns to the boys’ bedroom, she enjoys walking through the doorway and getting a very nice view of three, adorable, young boy butts. She enjoys seeing her sons’ cute bottoms all glistening white, but she enjoys turning them beet-red even more. She admitted that spanking her boys wasn’t something that she disliked.

Apparently, Jamie spanks her boys quite often. She said that, at her house, no boy goes longer than two weeks without a spanking, which, considering the ages of her boys, seems pretty normal. She said that while she has certainly spanked the boys just one at a time, ninety percent of the time they all get spanked together.

She went into why she is such a strong proponent of corporal punishment for children and why she believes that spanking bare is the best way to go. She’s soaped her boys’ mouths when necessary, and she’s used bare bottom cornertime as stand-alone punishments when the boys were skating on thin ice.

She complimented me on the way I handled Charlie and Caleb, and told me that if her boys had done something that, she would have blistered their bare butts too.

Rebecca had made a simple meal, but one that she suspected the kids would all like; tater tot hotdish. It was delicious. We all ate while Charlie and Caleb remained burning away in their corners, but after everyone else was done and Charlie and Caleb had put their underpants back on, they were told they could sit at the table alone and eat their meal.

Dani

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Friend In TownCherie15:56:55 05/13/21 Thu
Re: Friend In TownMary17:47:52 05/13/21 Thu
Re: Friend In TownVanessa (Abel’s Mom)00:06:27 05/14/21 Fri
Re: Friend In TownLois04:19:23 05/14/21 Fri
Re: Friend In TownCandace19:05:35 05/16/21 Sun
Re: Friend In TownNadine (Kevin's mom)12:34:32 05/17/21 Mon
Re: Friend In TownTorey13:17:16 05/17/21 Mon

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.