VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Friend In Town

Author:
Mary
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:47:52 05/13/21 Thu
In reply to: Danielle 's message, "Friend In Town" on 14:36:18 05/13/21 Thu

Dani,

It is so nice that you and Rebecca were able to get together with her friend, Jamie and her boys. It is always something I have enjoyed, sitting with other spanking moms and talking shop :)

Jamie sounds wonderful, I loved how you shared about her with us, thank you. It's too bad she lives so far away from the two of you.

Charlie and Caleb most certainly received spankings they will never forget and they were so needed. It's bad enough to do that to any child but to treat a smaller 7 year old boy that way, oh I wanted to spank them. Thankfully the boy was ok.

Two boys at school in the 5th grade did that to Scott soon after he arrived on the scene, those two boys had Donny and Zach all over them.

This was such a good read, I really enjoyed it, I read it earlier but didn't have time to reply, life came up :) I do know what Jamie means with having to spank all 3 together more often than one at a time, it was like that with Donny and Scott once Scott started living here and the two were inseparable and they had their share of public spankings as well, by far until High school they earned more spankings together than separately, not even close and they quite often sucked Bobby in as well and I was spanking 3 quite often.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Friend In TownVanessa (Abel’s Mom)00:06:27 05/14/21 Fri

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.