VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: My Spanking Itch was scratched last night

Author:
Lois
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 04:36:33 05/15/21 Sat
In reply to: Thinking 's message, "12 yo boy bottom" on 21:13:50 05/11/21 Tue

Well ladies, I had my spanking itch scratched last night. My 11 year old, Stanley had his bare bottom spanked. As per usual with both boys it was our same process that included 15 minutes of bare bottom nose to wall time after I bared him from the waist down, so he could think things over as I sat and waited watching his bottom as he clenched and unclenched it tight again reached back to rub and squeeze his bottom in anticipation of the spanking I was about to hand out, this had me smiling as I don’t think they even realized what they were doing. I don’t mind if they reach back before I spank while in the corner but they can not after their spanking while in the corner until they come out.

As always I started his spanking with my hand, leaving the impressions of hand marks on what once was brilliantly white, round tender English bottom as it quickly turned pink with my hand marks, then slightly red bottom down through his sit-spots when he would clench and I would pause a second when he relaxed his bottom the smacking continued, I do enjoy the feel of my ample hand placed firmly across their bare bottom, each spanking reacquainting them with the feel of my hard hand spanks across their bare bottom. With the tears flowing I finished his spanking with my wood hairbrush, I spanked slower with the brush, its also more using your wrist than just spanking 'hard'. I still give very firm smacks though and the brush marks are evidence to that.

I was as perusal sitting their lower bunk mid way he grabbed hold of the mattress with his free hand and attempted his escape. This is something Stanley does often, he just can’t control his body when it gets to be too much. As I was spanking and looking down at his red bottom I saw it jerk to my left and almost off my lap. I stopped spanking yelling "NO! if you do that again I will spank you even longer!" I repositioned his body and continued.

Also at the start of my hand spanking he Yells “OWWW! THAT HURTS!!!” I told them good its supposed to. Just as his older brother he looked like he was trying to swim away with his free arm, legs doing the frog kick and his hips and his head bobbing up and down as if taking in air above water, then his legs looked as if he is trying to run away with his fast short strokes pumping feet going as fast as he could then stiffened them out straight as he clenched and unclenched his bottom then starts kicking again.

When I finished he did an entertaining dance again as he clenched and unclenched rubbing madly at his burning bottom then we cuddled and they cried some more as a release. Both my boys when spanked it has always set them straight and they have always been the better for it once off my lap and the crying subsides. Then another 15 min of corner time and Stanley went right to bed and slept well on his stomach of course. I also have that good satisfied feeling of a job well done when its all over and done letting them know mum is in charge and I can and will bare their bottoms and spank when needed.

>Snug in undies and school khakis
>Safe and sound
>Soft couch... comfy
>Sitting on rug playing Nintendo
>Shifting and rocking
>On belly up on elbows
>Dimpled and shapely
>Pert and clenching
>Briefs compression shorts baseball pants
>Looking good never looked better
>Wholesome boyish
>Sweaty
>Home shower running stripped to birthday suit
>Wet rinsing soapy water running down cleft
>Bar of soap slippery hands
>Hot water rinse fingered squeaky clean
>Wrapped in towel sitting on floor
>Hairdryer running
>Standing by mirror
>Towel on floor
>Backside reflecting innocence
>White cheeks pink cleft
>Bend over exposes all
>Beautiful backside 12
>Knock on door
>Mom inquires
>Flannel boxers feel soft on smooth cheeks
>Into room sinking into bed
>Mom enters angry tone
>Feet on floor rear flexing and tense
>Standing turning bending
>Up in air cool breeze swirling
>Moms gentle touch
>Feels gentle warm tickle
>Tense clench relax
>Head to floor ankles crossed
>Stinging spanks bouncing burning
>Bare bottom conversation
>Squirming thrashing burning turning
>Wiggling tears blurring
>Warm pink hot red
>Scalded scarlet
>Squawking crying
>Tears running nose dripping
>Twisting rolling standing grasping
>Rubbing craning looking panicking
>Fresh tears feeling sorry
>Bathroom washcloth cool damp
>Soothing comforting
>Mirror scarlet
>Bend spread press expose
>Bedroom belly cool air swirling
>Squirting lotion rubbing stinging
>Cooling soothing feeling loved
>Fresh underpants feeling prickly
>Bed covers gently clenching
>Belly cooling sliding down bare
>Belly cool air between cheeks
>lessons learned
>Behaving
>Kitchen table underpants on chair
>Prickly itchy tingly
>Mirror pants down
>Turn around
>White cheeks
>Firm seat
>12

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: My Spanking Itch was scratched last nightMary06:04:28 05/15/21 Sat
Re: My Spanking Itch was scratched last nightTorey12:52:37 05/15/21 Sat

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.