VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: 12 yo boy bottom

Author:
Torey
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:45:47 05/15/21 Sat
In reply to: Shannon 's message, "Re: 12 yo boy bottom" on 04:38:40 05/12/21 Wed

Shannon

My 11 year old son is the same way. He is not embarrassed at all about being naked in front of me or for that matter his cousins or Aunt either. Sometimes I have to tell him to go put on his shorts as company is here and doesn’t want to see him naked. My oldest who is now 17 started not wanting me to see him when he was 13 and he started getting his pubic hair. He would tell me “mom” please I am naked and turn around and coverup. During spankings at ages 13-14. He would beg to keep his boxers on. He hated being naked in front of others. At 15 he started back to not caring if I see him bare I assume because I had seen him bare so often getting spanked at ages 13-14. Those years seemed to be the biggest spanking years for him. Has Shaun even had the puberty fairy 🧚‍♀️ strike him yet. Does he still come down naked sometimes if others are at the house. I agrees bottoms are the ages 11-15 are the best, plump, plain, and attracted to the hand

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.