VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: B.Y.O.P (Build Your Own Paddle)

Author:
Torey
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:12:37 05/15/21 Sat
In reply to: Cynthia 's message, "B.Y.O.P (Build Your Own Paddle)" on 13:22:14 05/14/21 Fri

This is an interesting topic and one I am very familiar with. When my boys were younger I used one of those novelty thin paddles with the cute sayings. I had two as one ended up breaking during a spanking. In 6th grade my oldest son had woodshop and I told him I would like to have a hand made paddle made from him. He at first was resistant but soon was okay to it and I told him I wanted one made out of oak. He asked what design and I told him to surprise me. A few weeks later he brought me the finished product. A 3/4 inch thick solid Oak paddle that he painted the words “Moms Teacher” with three holes drilled down the middle shellacked and very sturdy. I was impressed with the quality. He said it was too pretty to use and I should just keep it for display. About a month after he delivered the finished product I had to put it to use for a school issue on his bottom. He got a good spanking/paddling that had him in a frenzied telling me it was worse than he thought it would feel, 10 times worse than the smaller souvenir paddle. He ended up on the receiving end about 2-3 times a month on average through age 14. At 15 he dramatically cut his spankings to one every six weeks and at 16 only two total and none at 17.

That’s my take in making the paddle. My son still takes pride in his work and reminds his younger brother and my younger sons friends that he had made the paddle in 6th grade.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: B.Y.O.P (Build Your Own Paddle)Greg to torey17:17:29 05/15/21 Sat

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.