VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: First Spanking of Summer Vacation

Author:
Cherie
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 07:13:36 05/16/21 Sun
In reply to: Anna 's message, "First Spanking of Summer Vacation" on 16:11:18 05/15/21 Sat

Anna,

Summer Time is spanking time, I'm sure here my youngest who just turned 16 will be the first with his brother now 18 and his spankings are getting further in-between.

That spanking was just what your son needed one because of the circumstances will not be forgotten, my husband does not spank, I handle all the spankings here.

Both of my boy’s girlfriends as well as the girlfriends before these have at some point heard them being spanked I have not spanked my boys in front of their girlfriends but have spanked them in their room with her in the living room and she could hear everything. Also a couple a three years ago with my oldest (he had just turned 15) he would not get off the phone with his girlfriend, after two warnings and sassy disrespectful backtalk after the 2nd warning I went to his room and spanked him sitting on his bed. Well in his shock to see me and knew he was going to be spanked he did not hang up his phone it was on his bed and she heard everything. She was a nice girl but they were 15 and it didn't last all that long, she still says hi to me when I see her.

Then It was last year when my oldest was 16, luckily for him I was about to spank him in his bedroom and we were not downstairs. His at the time new girlfriend came over as I was lowering his underpants, I heard someone at the door and I yelled for my youngest to get see who it was. Only once the spanking was ended and I went downstairs did I see who it was. We had a talk she told me that she and her brother and sister have been raised with spankings also, Aaron eventually came down and he was just a little embarrassed, she did share with him she is still spanked as well.

My youngest was spanked at 14 in his room with a girlfriend in the living room as well.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: First Spanking of Summer VacationJudy to Anna10:41:53 05/16/21 Sun

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.