VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: First Pool Spanking of Summer

Author:
Jen
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 11:53:42 05/16/21 Sun

The summer tends to cause more spankings in our family. My 2 boys, Henry 9 and Nick 6, are very active, energetic and little explorers. Yesterday I gave the first summertime spanking. The lucky winner was Henry! I thought for sure it would’ve been Nick.

We have an in ground pool and Saturday was the first time we’ve used it this season. We decided to have a family pool day with just the 4 of us. The boys spent the late morning before lunch swimming and playing. We had a nice lunch of grilled burgers, corn on the cob, and potato salad. During lunch I was praising the boys for how well behaved and obedient they had been recently. Nick hadn’t been punished in 2 weeks and Henry in 4. They were really enjoying and soaking up the praises. We also reminded them of the rules with the pool. The main rule being no swimming without an adult. After lunch I gave the boys ice cream bars as a treat and sent them outside while my husband and I cleaned up. From the kitchen window I could see the boys sitting on some chaise lounges with their new swimsuits and rash guards on (BTW, The Children’s Place has some good deals on kids swimwear!) eating their ice cream. They were very cute, an innocent picture of summer!

A few minutes pass when I see Henry finish his ice cream, get up, throw away the stick in the trash can then run and jump into the pool. I couldn’t believe it, we just told them no swimming without an adult. Yes, I was watching from the window but he didn’t know that. My husband and I immediately go outside. I ordered Henry out of the pool and we lectured both boys on the rules again. I told Nick he could stay outside and swim with Daddy while Henry gets his punishment.

I grabbed Henry by the arm and took him to the back door. I removed his soaking wet swimsuit and rash guard then used a big beach towel to dry off my now naked little boy. I took him inside to the family room stationing him the corner. Once he was in the corner I lectured him again, this time about being a good role model for his little brother. I then patted his bare bottom and told him he was getting a long spanking, he started to cry. But first I needed to do a few things. I went back outside to lay his swimsuit and rash guard in the sun to dry out. Then I went upstairs to his room to fetch a T-shirt and a pair of briefs (I think they were Spider-Man, LOL!). Next I got some tissues, baby wipes, and a small hairbrush size Lexan paddle. I headed back downstairs to take care of business.

I put all the supplies on the coffee table and sat on the couch. I called him over. He slowly walked over head down and crying. I position him between my legs, told him that I loved him and he was a good boy then gave him a kiss on the cheek. Next I used the baby wipes to cleanup the chocolate around his mouth.

Now that Henry was clean I put him over my lap. The smell of sunscreen and chlorine hit me and I thought summer is here. I started him off with a dozen or so hand spanks turning his little milky white butt light red. Then I use the Lexan paddle. It is small, about the size of a hairbrush, but it packs a lot of sting. It’s perfect for little boy butts! I spank one spot with it a few time before moving on to another spot. In total I gave about a dozen spanks with the paddle. His crying is now screaming and his butt is now red. We take a break to allow him to catch his breath. I use the tissues to clean up his nose and wipe away some tears. My hand is resting on his butt and I can feel the heat radiating out. He thinks we are done and starts to get up. I immediately responded with a, “BAD BOY!”. I try to keep instructions short and to the point during a spanking. He understood and stopped. After a 2 minute break I started again with about a half a dozen hand spanks and just a few more paddle spanks. I finished him off with a few hand spanks to his thighs. His butt his tomato red and his thighs are pink. I bring him up, hold him, kissed him and comforted him.

After we were done I dressed him in the briefs and T-shirt then took him back outside. I had Nick sit on my husband’s lap while Henry stood before them. I quizzed Henry on pool safety and the consequents. While still crying pretty hard he explained to Nick that he was disobedient and was punished for it. I asked Nick if he understood to which he replied,”yes mommy”. I then took Henry back inside for his corner time. I instructed him to remove his underwear because corner time is done bare bottom. With him the corner crying I got myself an adult beverage and my book, sat on the couch to monitor his behavior. When his crying stopped I gave him another hug and kiss, told him to put his underwear back on and released him. He decided to go to his room to play with his Legos.

That night at dinner and this morning at breakfast I could tell his butt was still sore. Overall it was a very successful spanking!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: First Pool Spanking of SummerMary12:18:51 05/16/21 Sun
Re: First Pool Spanking of SummerGrumpy14:40:25 05/16/21 Sun
Re: First Pool Spanking of SummerTeresa16:09:15 05/16/21 Sun
Re: First Pool Spanking of SummerCherie07:59:44 05/17/21 Mon

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.