VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Cursing and Soaping

Author:
Teresa
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:39:16 05/16/21 Sun

It finally happened last night. After two weeks of warnings my oldest son and his 15 year old friend were playing video games on line with two other players when I started to hear the other online players cursing soon followed by my son and his 15 year old friend dropping the F Bomb multiple times. I walked in the den Hairbush in hand and told them to get off the game. They had the nerve to ask to finish the game and then when seeing the brush the begging and I am sorry began. I put the hairbrush on the couch and told both of them to take off their pants and then added boxers too. They reared up but complied with my sons friend putting his hand in front to cover up and also blushing in the face. I grabbed them both and took them to the kitchen sink and got the bar of Ivory soap I set aside I took my son first and he got his mouth washed out with the soap. He tried to pull back and after several hand spanks I told him to put both hands on the sink and not move. He did and was washed out good blubbering and crying. His friend came up and was still covering his front which was fine until he started pulling away from the sink. I gave him 5-6 good hard spanks on his bare cheeks and his hands shot back there I told him to also grab the sink and hold on. He did and was crying during the soaping too. As I walked them back to the den, there is a couch and chairs in the den, they were wiping their mouths and rubbing their bottom unconcerned with anything else including modesty. They each got a good hand spanking and a solid hairbrush spanking leaving them a solid fire engine red They jumped around and I left them there to cry it out. My sons n came into the living room still bare and his friend had his boxers back on and apologized. I told them let’s not have a repeat and we talked and hugged and they went back to the game.

First time mouthsoaping and it works.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Cursing and SoapingMary18:08:14 05/16/21 Sun
Re: Cursing and SoapingVanessa (Abel’s Mom)20:56:57 05/16/21 Sun
Re: Cursing and SoapingCandace05:49:19 05/17/21 Mon
Re: Cursing and SoapingKim11:02:09 05/17/21 Mon
Re: Cursing and SoapingPaul (Happy)21:34:59 08/04/21 Wed

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.