VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Cursing and Soaping

Author:
Candace
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 05:49:19 05/17/21 Mon
In reply to: Teresa 's message, "Cursing and Soaping" on 16:39:16 05/16/21 Sun

Teresa,

Yes I use Ivory soap as well, most recently back just a little over a month ago with both my daughter and son on the same day.

It started with my daughter when I over heard her phone conversation that had something to do with a boy, I heard her swearing up a storm and using multiple ones, loudly, then as I was heading up to her room she was heading out of it and swore again.

She saw me and it looked like she walked into an invisible wall, she immediately started in with apologizing and teary eyes and started to explain what happened, boys and girl stuff. I told her I understand but after the shocking performance she just put on she was going to have her mouth washed out and spanked. Her reaction was not what I expected she exhaled put her head down and cried as if she knew what she had done and had it coming but still did not want it to happen, we headed to the bathroom with her apologizing as we went and she asked for one more chance.

After washing her mouth out with the Ivory soap I took her back to her room and spanked her with my hand and brush until she had a nice crimson bottom and she was crying uncontrollably. We had a nice little cuddle and cry time and then when she was through she didn’t feel like talking yet. So I headed downstairs.

On the way back to what I had been doing I head my son in his room laughing away, I thought to myself at least he is having a good morning, I stopped to listen to his laugh and was then shocked as he started in telling someone “Yeah you should have heard her, my stupid sister and then was mocking her, I was in shock at what he was doing and couldn’t move for a second, then I was angry as he proceeded to laugh again. I walked right in his room no knocking and said loud enough to be heard by the one he was talking to, Now I am going to spank your bare bottom as well. Even though he did not swear, I washed his mouth out for talking about his sister as he did and laughing at her reaction to having her’s washed out.

I had my brush in my hand and had set it down on his bed before taking him to the bathroom. Carter was only wearing his briefs and a t-shirt, so when we returned to his room, baring him was rather quick and then I helped him over my lap and spanked him long and hard, while sitting on his bed, I had to put my right leg over both of his about half way through to keep him in place. His stark white bottom down through his sit spots was a good deep tomato red as he came off my lap, he then did his best dance routine no modesty at all, then after putting his underpants back on we cuddled.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Cursing and SoapingKim11:02:09 05/17/21 Mon

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.