VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Church Spankings

Author:
Cherie
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 07:41:46 05/17/21 Mon
In reply to: Torey 's message, "Church Spankings" on 15:52:42 05/16/21 Sun

Torey,

We don’t have anyplace to spank at church the younger kids are in Sunday school during the service and their is daycare as well in what few rooms we have. How I handle it if one of my boys (back when they were younger) they are good at church now, well mostly my oldest is, or if my nieces or nephews are with me as has happened and they are acting up just being brats in general enough to be spanked, I give one warning with a swat if we are standing, then if they continue with their behavior and need to be spanked I will tell them they will be spanked as soon as we get home with my very stern mom face. They will have to wait and think about it, the anticipation, tension for them is something to see and hear, my sister and sister-in-law do the same. We will also hear the pleading and apologizing with promises to be good in the car on the way home.

I would rather wait until we get home to spank. The reasons are simple and I guess self serving. I prefer to be relaxed, sit on my boy's bed or the couch, at home or my sisters house. I can take my time, not worry about who is listening worry about space, at home we have a talk, I scold then proceed to the baring and spanking, and spanking at home I can spank at easy and as my mom used to say, "till my hearts content".

Before church is another matter. It was just last month that my 15 year old was spanked before church for his laziness and attitude. He did not want to go to church, he was in a very lazy mood, I had to swat his bottom a few times to get him out of bed. I told him if he did not stop arguing with me, being sassy and disrespectful and get dressed I would spank him, he just could not would not stop, when I saw the eye roll a smirk and heard “what ever” come out of his mouth, I knew it was time for some mother son before church time with his bared over my lap.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Church SpankingsTeresa09:44:00 05/17/21 Mon
Re: Church SpankingsTorey13:04:11 05/17/21 Mon

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.