VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Church Spankings

Author:
Kim
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:31:44 05/17/21 Mon
In reply to: Torey 's message, "Church Spankings" on 15:52:42 05/16/21 Sun

Torey
This brings back a lot of memories. Growing up the church I attended did not have an official room for spankings. The lower level was not used during services and there was an unused small room I don't even know what kind of room it was. It had a few straight back chairs and a small sofa and I think it was mostly used for talking or small meetings, I believe its main use was for marriage counseling before you got married. Like I said it wasn't official but everyone knew that if you needed a place to have a quiet discussion with your child that was private that was it.
My mother was very big on sitting still and paying attention in the church she would get very upset with me when I couldn't sit still and pay attention for an hour. When she felt it was necessary we would go out the back and down the stairs to this room. As I said it was nothing special or not set up in any particular way. Unlike what I've read about other churches that have rooms specifically for spanking there were no paddles or anything there. She would always take me by the hand and bring me down there and I knew what was going to happen. She really would not tolerate any misbehavior in church, any fidgeting or not sitting still, or not paying attention. The door to the room was open and if it was closed that meant it was being used. We would go inside and close the door. Then she would tell me why we were there. Of course, I would always say I was sorry. The position in this room that she would use as I had to bend over and put my hands on a chair. My skirt was up in my panties and was down to my knees. I always wore a skirt to church. Most often she would have a belt around her waist for her dress and she would use that. If she didn't she would just use her hand. If she used her belt it was like 10 or 15 strokes and a good talking to. Then we would go back and finish the service.
I had a very close friend growing up named Becky and I know she and her father visited this room sometimes too. She was the only one I talked to growing up about spanking. When we got home we would go through the normal ritual of a punishment spanking with a hairbrush.
This would happen to me from time to time at different points in my life. I can't say I was there often. But I can remember it happening. And it did happen when I was older as well. For some reason after 15 I think my head got harder and I started to push back and be rebellious. If my mother said the sky was blue I would say no it's orange. When I look back at that I kind of laugh at Pat myself. And now that I have a daughter of my own I am very afraid of the mother's curse which goes something like I hope you have a daughter that gives you as much trouble as you gave me.
The church we attend now is in a small building and has a daycare and preschool area and no real unused space. When my daughter was younger I would sometimes take her to the bathroom and talk to her and swat her bottom a few times. But if necessary now I just deal with her when we get home. I think it's very appropriate for a church to have a space for this. I also know that every church is different and they all have their own beliefs and practices and I very much respect that. I have always felt very supportive of others’ beliefs, really because I don't want anyone to think badly of mine maybe that doesn't make sense I don't know.
I know this went a little off-topic.
Kim

>I have gone back in the archives and seen where many
>moms have spanked at church, on the way to church or
>after church. How prevalent are church spankings and
>are they for little kids only under 10 or for all
>ages? How many different kids have been spanked as a
>result of church behavior.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Church SpankingsJohn Gregory11:44:18 05/17/21 Mon

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.