VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Church Spankings

Author:
Sarah
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:40:48 05/17/21 Mon
In reply to: Torey 's message, "Church Spankings" on 15:52:42 05/16/21 Sun

Torey,

The experiences with my church are very similar as Mary with her church. Our church is also very pro-spanking, it always has been ever since before we have been attending, which was since my oldest was a toddler. I was always quite strict with my children on expecting good behavior during the service. For the very little ones, you just need to do your best to keep them quiet. But as they got to be older, I had higher expectations, expecting them to sit still (and quiet) and even pay attention to the pastor. I felt it was disrespectful otherwise.

Continued swinging legs, talking (especially giggling), goofing off or just behavior in general that is rude and disruptive has earned a walk downstairs to one of the classrooms for a well deserved trip over my lap.

I have administered spankings at church many times over the years when the children have needed them. I did so with my children when they were growing up and have done so with other children under my care, as well. Including in more recent years with Andy, the boy I have babysat for a number a years now and look like a son, and have spanked my granddaughter at church quite a number of times over the years, as well.

Similar to Mary, we have a couple of rooms downstairs that have been used for spankings. They are Sunday School classrooms that are not in use during the services. They are not 'spanking rooms', but you could certainly consider them as such as they have been used for administering spankings quite a few times. I am not the only Mom who has used them to administer a well needed spanking.

I haven't given a spanking at church in awhile, if mainly for the reason our church has been closed since November, online services only. Although just received word again recently that in-person services will be starting up again in June.

You asked if giving a spanking at church is only for younger children (under 10 years old) or even older. Definitely not. Just like spankings have been beneficial for children older than 10 in general, there has been no age limitation for spankings at church when the kids have acted up. I have spanked young children, as well children in their early teens at church. Of course the spankings for the kids when they are older have happened with much less frequency.

But yes, if a spanking has been needed at church, I have never hesitated in administering one.

Sarah

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Church SpankingsTorey17:14:21 05/17/21 Mon
Re:Sarah Church SpankingsJoel22:04:03 05/25/21 Tue

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.