VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: It never rains, it pours.

Author:
MarkW
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:42:21 05/18/21 Tue

The rain sounds deafening on the conservatory roof as it pours relentlessly. It has been that way throughout May here. Paying for an unusually dry April. I stare glumly out of the window, drumming my fingers on my chair arms.

“It's raining,” I inform my daughter unnecessarily.

“I'd noticed,” she bellows to make herself heard over the high velocity hailstones.

It is a Sunday, and it is just us in the “sun room”. My wife is working – as a retail manager, she does assorted shifts. The two boys are in their rooms.

“I am fed up. Can't even do any gardening,” I complain.

“Uh uh,” she says, scrolling on her throne.

That's what I like about teenagers. They give you their undivided attention.

“It just isn't fair, “ I continue morosely, “I mean, you have all been behaving well lately, and I haven't even had reason to put ONE of you over my knee for a good spanking”.

“So sorry, Dad. I guess we have been a bit thoughtless,” replies the girl sweetly, ever considerate of her father's feelings.

“I should think so too. A deplorable state of affairs, young lady, and it has to end soon”.

“Uh uh,” the teen is hanging on my every word.

CRASH! BANG!

A series of bumps and yells.

My daughter says “Bros are fighting again, Dad”.

I groan in vexation, and head for the door.

“Don't forget to collect your slipper!” she calls out helpfully, hastily following me.

“Somebody Is getting a good spanking,” I yell up the stairs, as I open the cupboard door for the necessary footwear for such tasks.

A table lamp had been overturned and smashed, and each was blaming the other for the ensuing scuffle. The two teen boys were each taken over my knee and soundly spanked and slippered, while their (no longer bored) sister looked on with big eyes. Pink bottoms, pink faces. Much hopping around with hands cupped to blazing backsides. Their sister is now grinning broadly.

Wishful thinking on my part? I certainly hope not. But a spanking itch well and truly scratched nonetheless.

Oh, and it is still raining.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: It never rains, it pours.Cherie13:14:58 05/18/21 Tue
Re: It never rains, it pours.Torey14:13:20 05/18/21 Tue
Re: It never rains, it pours.Mary17:52:25 05/18/21 Tue
Re: It never rains, it pours.Ivana02:27:43 05/19/21 Wed
Re: It never rains, it pours.Sandy05:20:43 05/19/21 Wed
Re: It never rains, it pours.Candace06:27:56 05/19/21 Wed
Re: It never rains, it pours.SJ Mom13:41:38 05/19/21 Wed
Re: It never rains, it pours.Sarah15:15:47 05/19/21 Wed
Re: It never rains, it pours.Lois04:43:31 05/20/21 Thu

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.