VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: B.Y.O.P (Build Your Own Paddle)

Author:
Greg to torey
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 19:48:28 05/18/21 Tue
In reply to: Torey 's message, "Re: B.Y.O.P (Build Your Own Paddle)" on 14:53:48 05/18/21 Tue

>Torey,

It's fine , I know that life with kids esp.boys can be busy. I'm the only one that spanks the boys, my wife did when they were younger but prefers I handle the discipline. Yes she has seen the boys spanked. My boys reaction is different when they get spanked with the paddle or the belt. When they know they are getting the belt, they start crying immediately and try to talk their way out of it. My oldest with the paddle doesn't start to cry until the paddle starts to hit his butt, but his brother with start crying when he gets his pants and underwear pulled down. Either way they are both are always a crying mess afterwards and trying to rub the sting away.

Torey, when was the last time u had to spank your youngest. How many licks do u usually give him and how often does he get spanked? Does he pull down his own pants and briefs or do u do it for him? I always have to for my youngest and when my oldest gets the belt I have to pull down his pants and underwear because he trys to drag out the process.

Have u ever had to spank any of youngest friends during a sleepover? Hope all is well and take care.

Greg
>
>Sorry I missed this. Yes my youngest gets the paddle
>too. Pants and underwear off leaning over the bed
>chair or couch. He starts crying when a spanking has
>been announced and he starts undressing.
>
>How is the reaction different for the boys from a
>paddle to a belt and do they get spanked by their mom
>too or has she seen them spanked.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.