VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Did your Childhood Influence How You Spank

Author:
Brenda K
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 08:29:21 05/20/21 Thu

I know growing up I was spanked as well as my brothers, both older and younger by both Mom and Dad. Mom did the bulk of the spankings as Dad worked and she was a stay at home Mom. From the earliest I can remember spankings were part of growing up and the message was clear for me and my brothers, do something wrong and you will be spanked. From the time I remember all spankings were given with mom taking down our pants and underwear and on bare skin. The few times I was in a dress, I was a Tomboy, my dress was lifted up and panties taken down. Every spanking I got was bare. The same for my brothers and cousins. In my day most but not all my friends were spanked. Those that were spanked got spanked on bare skin but one of my friends was always spanked over clothes and one in underwear only.

While visiting some of my friends I did have the chance to see her brothers spanked. Mostly they were younger but twice I saw an older brother spanked. On one occasion I was 12 and was staying overnight at a friends when her just turned 15 year old brother was caught shoplifting. His mom and dad were furious and he was given a spanking right in the living room with me and his siblings, mom present. My heart was palpitating in anticipation as his Dad ordered him to take off his pants and then at the time the boys wore mostly tighty whities his underwear with everyone in the room. He was begging his dad not with me there but he got spanked first over the knee and then a belt to his already red bottom over the couch. He got up and jumped around the room all of his concerns for his modesty gone. I watched mesmerized as his bottom changed from white to pink to red and his crying intensified. After wards me and his sister talked about his spanking and I knew then I was going to be a spanker for sure and a bottom girl.

Growing up I saw probably a dozen boys and the same amount of girls spanked at different times and different ages with the oldest being my brother at 16. I found in every case they cried and found they became contrite and better behaved. I decided spanking was going to be part of raising my children. So my experiences growing up definitely influenced my choice to spank.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Did your Childhood Influence How You SpankMary10:06:14 05/20/21 Thu
Re: Did your Childhood Influence How You SpankCandace11:23:40 05/20/21 Thu
Re: Did your Childhood Influence How You SpankIvana12:15:55 05/20/21 Thu
Re: Did your Childhood Influence How You SpankSJ Mom14:08:23 05/20/21 Thu
Re: Did your Childhood Influence How You SpankCherie14:33:07 05/20/21 Thu
Re: Did your Childhood Influence How You SpankKathryn16:17:23 05/20/21 Thu
Re: Did your Childhood Influence How You SpankSarah17:23:20 05/20/21 Thu
Re: Did your Childhood Influence How You SpankSandy05:43:54 05/21/21 Fri

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.