VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Changing our minds

Author:
Mary
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 13:40:38 05/21/21 Fri
In reply to: Ivana 's message, "A new variation" on 12:22:36 05/21/21 Fri

Ivana,

That was cute of Marek and he did make a good try, I smiled as well. But we know once we have decided to spank we never change our minds, they know this as well.

Here, its always something to see and hear since I first stated spanking them and as they became teens how become little begging pleading boys as they see me coming, shocked looks on their faces, with that look of knowing what is about to happen when they see my ‘Determined walk with a purpose,’ and my tight lipped determined look. At times their hands shoot back and grab hold of their bottom.

When I am going to spank I have heard “PAHleese! just one more chance, “I promise I will never do that again” “just this one time” But they have already been given their chance/s and now it is time for me to spank. Or there are things that can be done on their part that is an immediate spanking. As with bathroom issues, safety issues.

They beg not to be spanked, ‘never do it again honest’ there is a profound desire to escape what now is inescapable.” Thoughts and excuses are rapidly running through their minds and out of their mouths as they promise the moon, they aren’t lying, they sincerely mean it at the time. Donny though at times since he was 11 tries to be stoic and hold out crying or pleading as long as he can, at times telling me “Its not going to hurt mom.” And or “I’m not going to cry.” But he soon is, just as the others do.

But deep down they know there is nothing they can say to stop me from spanking. They have to go through it (the spanking time machine) ‘age regression’ and come out the other side, contrite and well spanked.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Changing our mindsIvana06:15:48 05/22/21 Sat

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.