VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: A new variation

Author:
Cherie
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:33:22 05/21/21 Fri
In reply to: Ivana 's message, "A new variation" on 12:22:36 05/21/21 Fri

Ivana,

You know, Marek came up with something I have not heard, I have been asked to give them one more chance or to not spank this one time, but as with you and Mary it has got to the point that they know I am going to spank and I have set my feet firm, there is no way I am changing my mind, I tell them they you had your one more chance when I warned you.

Both boys when I tell them I am going to spank them, they are shocked and embarrassed as they blush when it became clear I mean business, but respecting my authority and complying with plenty of promises to now to what they had been told to do or not do what they did said always with apologizing and promises to be good.

I have also heard from my boys, nieces and nephews,“I promise I will never do that again” I think its the one most children being spanked just instinctively know and use. I also hear them complain afterwards that I spank too hard and too long.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: A new variationVanessa (Abel’s Mom)22:49:42 05/21/21 Fri

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.