VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Bottoms through the years, I hope this is ok

Author:
Mary
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 20:51:29 05/21/21 Fri
In reply to: Doris 's message, "Bottoms through the years, I hope this is ok" on 20:00:57 05/21/21 Fri

Doris,

Its not weird at all, this is too sweet and adorable though :) I loved this. Their bottoms at those ages are just so adorable, that little 4 year old boy bottom :) I love how they had so much fun together.

It has always been the same way here with Donny and Bobby growing up then with Scott he soon felt very comfortable being naked with them when he first started coming over when he was 10. Their 3 best friends who started coming over when they were young have also and have still in their teens had that group mentality and have no problem being naked around me still, unless it’s to be spanked.

I have some wonderfully cute pictures, memories of things like what you shared, I mention this so you may think and know it is ok to maybe take a picture of that adorable scene you described from the back as they brush their teeth, once they are older you will be glad you did.

One of my fav's was some years ago of my 3 and Zach as he was sleeping over, they all got very dirty playing in the yard I was going to have them all take a bath and showers Bobby was 8, the other 3 were 10...Scott had just come into our lives 3 months prior.

Well I walked into bathroom to see the four of them naked staring into the tub watching it fill up. I quickly took my phone out of my pocket and got a great picture that includes of 1 narrow athletic bottom, 1 chubby, 1 little bubble butt, and Donny’s globes :)

Another was when Donny, Scott and Zach were 11, again a sleepover, it was snowing and they were supposed to be getting their pjs on, what caught my attention was it was dead quiet in their room. I walked in and the three of them were looking out the window watching it snow in t-shirts came down to just above their snow white bottoms, I took a good picture of that as well, just so adorable :)

I also have one of Bobby and Mason 10 at the time after a long fun Summer day at my friend’s pool they were asleep naked on their stomachs on Bobby’s bed their white bottoms glowing being framed by their tan lines. I also have vivd memories of their bottoms changing/maturing over the years as well.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Bottoms through the years, I hope this is okVanessa (Abel’s Mom)22:00:36 05/21/21 Fri
    Re: Bottoms through the years, I hope this is okDoris12:23:32 05/22/21 Sat

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.