VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Bike helmets

Author:
Mary
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:27:39 05/23/21 Sun
In reply to: Kim 's message, "Bike helmets" on 09:58:53 05/23/21 Sun

Kim,

I am so happy to see you are like this and that you also think this way. That was a safety issue for sure and needed to be dealt with as you did. When I see kids riding their bikes or on their skate boards without helmets It’s all I can do to not yell at them to put a helmet on.

My boys along with Zach, Tommy and Mason have been spanked for not wearing their helmet and more than once each, they have tried to be very sneaky about it too, 4 years ago Donny, Scott and Zach went off on their bikes wearing g their helmets, and has it happened I was siting on my front porch when I saw them a ways off riding back to the house, they didn’t see me, as they got closer I saw they weren’t wearing their helmets that they left with.

They stopped at some bushes and retrieved their helmets that they had hidden there, I tell you, I could not wait to get the three of them bared and over my lap. I wish you could have seen the looks on their faces as they got closer and saw me now standing in the yard watching them, 3 very serious spankings soon happened.

Another one that comes to mind is a couple of years ago Bobby and Tommy took of on their bikes without asking me first and that meant I had no idea where they were and they did not answer their phones, then to top it off I found their helmets on the front porch, believe me they received a good blistering when they got back.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
[Info]Not only a safety problemIvana15:22:18 05/23/21 Sun
    Re: Not only a safety problemMaria B.04:41:43 05/24/21 Mon
    Re: Not only a safety problemKim to Ivana I agree 100%12:42:22 05/24/21 Mon

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.