VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: how far do you take pants down

Author:
Kim
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:00:52 05/25/21 Tue
In reply to: Sandy 's message, "how far do you take pants down" on 16:22:37 05/24/21 Mon

Growing up we took off our shoes at the door, you could wear slippers but shoes were never worn in the house. Growing up when I was in trouble my mother would lead me to my bedroom by the hand she would sit on my bed and take everything off from the waist down including my socks. She would undo my jeans and pull them down and I would put my hands on her shoulders and take them off and she would fold them and put them beside her. And then she would take my panties off my bottom then down to midleg and off. This was all done very slowly it was never rushed and she never was in a hurry.
When I spank my daughter I sit on the couch in the living room and I take everything off from the waist down. This is a very slow process her pants, her panties, her socks. If she has a shirt on that's too long that will come off too I don't like things in the way. If she has a dress on the dress comes off. There have also been times when I've spanked her nude after a shower or a bath. I've never liked the idea I've just pulling pants and underwear down. It's just the way I do things and I think it comes from the fact that it was done this way with me. Before a spanking on with my bottom bare, I was made to wait in my room. I've recently started using corner time before a spanking I thought of trying it for six months.
for me, I knew my mother was in charge. I knew she was my mom I knew what she was going to do and I knew there wasn't anything I could do about it. I knew that once she had decided to spank me that there was nothing that could change her mind.
With my daughter, I think it's the same way I'm showing her that I'm in charge. I have decided to spank you and you're going to get it. I guess it's the adage she made a decision to get in trouble and I made a decision to get her out of trouble.
Growing up the hairbrush was kept on my dresser and I had to see it every day. I will tell you that caused a lot of feelings. I keep my magic hairbrush in a drawer in my room.
So that's how we do things here from what I have seen so far although things are a little different, I think we're all the same in many ways.
Kim

>How far do you pull the pants and underwear down

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: how far do you take pants downRobert23:09:21 08/24/21 Tue

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.