VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Donny's birthday is coming up 🎂

Author:
Mary
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:28:21 05/27/21 Thu

I meant to share this earlier but I’ve been so busy it slept my mind. I wanted to share with all of you that Donny’s birthday is Saturday, I can’t believe it, 17?!! What??? He said he didn’t want a party, he is going through that stage of he is too old for a birthday party, but still wants ice cream and cake with presents, lol. It will be a fun day, April and Ashley will be here as will Helen and her daughter Steph who just last month turned 20, I feel old, she is home from school. Of course Zach, Tommy and Mason will be here as well along with Madison so we are having a get together but I can’t call it a party, lol. 

As I was discussing his birthday with him he did say he didn't want to do birthday spankings any more, he said he is too old and then quickly added 17 is too old for real spankings too, "after all I'll be a senior". I said ok to birthday spankings as that has always been his choice, then gave him a look and shook my head no telling him he is not too old to have me spank his bare bottom over my lap, that it is up to him to not need me to spank him, he wasn't pleased with that answer. We discussed that in the kitchen, when he went into the living room I heard Scott tell him, I told you she would say that. 

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Donny's birthday is coming up 🎂Karen18:40:46 05/27/21 Thu
Re: Donny's birthday is coming up 🎂Amanda J. to Mary20:21:54 05/27/21 Thu
Re: Donny's birthday is coming up 🎂Shannon04:45:37 05/28/21 Fri
Re: Donny's birthday is coming up 🎂Candace06:05:20 05/28/21 Fri
Re: Donny's birthday is coming up 🎂Ivana07:31:10 05/28/21 Fri
Re: Donny's birthday is coming up 🎂MarkW12:06:15 05/28/21 Fri
Re: Donny's birthday is coming up 🎂Paige13:51:17 05/28/21 Fri
Re: Donny's birthday is coming up 🎂Cherie20:10:37 05/28/21 Fri
Happy Birthday, Donny!Amanda J.09:27:05 05/29/21 Sat
Re: Donny's birthday is coming up 🎂J.08:17:12 05/31/21 Mon

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.