VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: 'Why bare and why over the lap.'

Author:
Lois
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 04:51:03 05/29/21 Sat
In reply to: Doris 's message, "'Why bare and why over the lap.'" on 07:31:49 05/28/21 Fri

Doris,

Here is a good example of why I spank bare. Back when my oldest was 12 years old he became modest. He is embarrassed to have me bare him then put him in the corner, I do bare bottom corner time before I spank. I have heard the "please mum not bare" from him and my 11 year old, he will go along with his big brother and ask the same thing, he is not embarrassed though, his reason is it hurts too much, he wants me to spank him over his trousers or jammies, “mummy a bare bum spanking hurts a million times too much.” That is also why my oldest doesn't want to be spanked bare.

I have almost laughed when they have said this to me, I tell them yes, a bare bottom spanking hurts an awful lot, they are supposed to, thats the point.

Also for me it shows them that 'mum is in charge and I will bare them.'

Why over my thighs, so I can easily control them, I have them tucked in close held tight as that is how I have spanked them since day one, that is all they know. Spankings have been a part of their lives both of my boys were 3 when they had their first proper bare bottom spanking over my lap all it took at that age was some fast stinging spanks but it got them started on how things were going to be and they were taught to respect their parents and accept their spankings, they earned it.

I prefer to have my legs, thighs together with them forward enough so that their hips are right over my thighs and I am presented with a a stark white bare boy bottom turned up awaiting me to spank right under my nose. I never rush a spanking. There is nothing wrong with pausing and admiring their bare white bottom over our laps, I do that with each of my boys when I get them over my lap, I am in no hurry to start their spanking.

They are laying bent over my lap with their feet pointing to the floor but not touching it while his head is the other side of me of me facing down. But once the spanking commences they do become straight and then back to being draped across my knees and then repeated through out. The majority of my spankings are at night in my boys bedroom as I sit on the lower bunk bed.

To me with a right proper spanking for this mum there is always plenty of tears and snot, yelling in a high octave as my hand makes contact with their bare wonderful bottoms, no longer its normal stark white self, the increase in color of my hand prints on their formally very white cheeks is in direct correlation to their “kicking and squirming” and vocals, as my hand print increases so does their displeasure and discomfort. If my boys ever get to be over the top with their kicking and being overly animated I would put my right leg over their legs.

This can be achieved by spank the bottom bare and having them over my lap.

>Hello all. A few days ago I had been reading through
>the posts and saw this from Paige to Brenda K.
>“Another good idea for a thread might be, 'Why bare
>and why over the lap.' I thought to myself yes it
>would. I waited to see if one of them would start a
>posting on it, I didn’t want to seem I was over
>stepping my place, that I was jumping in front of them
>and taking that on, but no one has so I thought I
>would.
>
>I would like to see some takes on these two questions,
>I’m sure they have been talked about in the past but
>there are so many new that are here including myself
>and following along. Having a 6 year old daughter and
>4 year old son, I just started spanking them back in
>April when I first posted and from advice from Mary
>and others on here I started spanking them over my lap
>on their bared bottom with my hand, I will say that
>once I did it just felt like the natural way to spank
>and I can easily control their little bodies over my
>lap, of course my son isn't spanked as hard or long as
>my 6 year old daughter and all spankings are hand
>only. But I would love to see responses to store away
>in my memory and save on my computer for when my two
>get older and bigger, does size matter with the child?
>
>I am interested in what you all have to say concerning
>this topic of. 'Why bare and why over the lap.'

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
The impact that the baring of the bottom has.Jesse04:58:34 05/30/21 Sun
    Re: The impact that the baring of the bottom has.Grumpy16:48:16 05/30/21 Sun

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.