VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: The impact that the baring of the bottom has.

Author:
Jesse to Grumpy
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 04:48:43 05/31/21 Mon
In reply to: Grumpy 's message, "Re: The impact that the baring of the bottom has." on 16:48:16 05/30/21 Sun

1- “As you got older, did you ever try to refuse to go over her lap or otherwise cooperate?”— Sort of, once I suppose in a panic when I was 10-11 I grabbed my pants so she couldn’t undo then and pull them down, she slapped my face I reached up with both hands, but we never would not obey her I guess respect and fear was why.

2- “Similarly, once the spanking started to hurt, why did you continue to lie there and take it? Why not roll off her lap or get up?”— Because when we tried or just got to be too animated she would just put her leg over ours and we were trapped besides when I was smaller even up to 12 I couldn’t get off or stop her she had my body under control, I could kick and squirm up a storm and it never deterred her. Roll off? There was no way, she had my arm like the forum picture with her forearm pressed against my back, she had such a strong grip that my forearm was red afterwards.

3- “Finally, given that this was your aunt and not your mom, did you ever get worried about getting excited going over her he lap?”— Once I was 9 and Auntie Heather assumed most of our spankings and she was like a 2nd mother to us. Thinking my aunt was attractive would have been very weird, being excited was never in our minds when she was going to spank us, it was fear, dread and pure anxiety of what was coming.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.