VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Church Spankings

Author:
Judy
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:16:23 05/31/21 Mon
In reply to: Joel 's message, "Re: Church Spankings" on 22:32:15 05/25/21 Tue

Hi all,

Hope everyone is enjoying the Holiday weekend.

My sister and I both had to spank our sons yesterday due to church misbehavior. My 15 year old son started off the morning in a bratty mood, refusing to get up for church. I had to give him a few warning swats and threaten a full spanking to get him going. I usually pick my sister and her 17 year old son up at their house and we all go together in my car. When we got to my sister's house,
I could tell something was wrong. My nephew seemed to be in a bad mood as well, he barely said good morning. My sister told me he had given her a hard time that morning as well, refusing to go to church, and she had threatened to spank as well.

When we got to church my sister and our boys sat in the same pew as usual,the boys sitting next to each other. From the time the service started they began to misbehave, whispering and giggling very inappropriately. We warned them both to stop, but they continued to act up.
Of course my sister and I were mortified at their behavior. I whispered to my sister that we would be spanking them both when we got home. My sister and I both indicated to our sons with a waving motion of our hands and pointing to our laps that they would both be getting a spanking later (we have used this
signal several times in the past to indicate a forthcoming spanking).
Of course the boys became very quiet and behaved perfectly for the rest of the service.

As soon as the service was over and we got to the car, the pleading began "please don't spank us, we'll be good, we'll never do it again". My sister and I told them to save their breath.
They were very quiet during the ride home.

As soon as we got home we decided to change out of our church clothes and into something more "comfortable" to spank in. We instructed the boys to strip down to their underpants and wait for us on the couch. By this time my son had already started to cry.
I loaned my sister a blouse and pair of jeans(luckily we are almost the same size). I grabbed my spanking hair brush and my sister asked if I had a large bathbrush she could use. I went to the bathroom to retrieve it and we came downstairs, ready to spank!

My son was sitting on the couch in his blue briefs, whimpering and begging not to be spanked. My nephew however was standing next to the couch, still fully clothed. Of course this made my sister even more angry. She told him to get undressed immediately, but he still refused. My sister and I then grabbed him, I held his arms behind his back while she pulled off his shoes, pulled down his pants, and unbuttoned and pulled off his shirt. She pulled him over to the couch, while I ran into the kitchen and pulled in the straight backed "spanking" chair. We both began furiously hand spanking, then I switched to the hairbrush,while my sister switched to the bathbrush.
I made sure to cover every inch of his naughty bottom, while my sister pounded my nephew's meaty globes like there was no tomorrow. When we finally done, my son's bottom was a very deep shade of red, while my nephew's bottom was almost purple!

They came off our laps howling to the moon, and did the longest spanking dance I have ever seen, totally disregarding that everything was flopping around for all to see! Their hands were plastered to their very sore, blazing hot bottoms, rubbing furiously and jumping up and down.

They finally grabbed their underpants and ran upstairs. We went upstairs to check on them about a half hour later.
They were lying on their stomachs, with their bare bottoms facing up, still trying to rub out the heat!

We have a mens and women's nursery at our church. I
>As a child I was given a few seats over the pants
>there, as kids are to this day. But, if I was brought
>back there, I was always told wait until we get home.
> The car ride home was the worst. Dad would say
>"You're getting a belt on your bare butt in the living
>room when we get home". The whole car went quiet.
> At home, as soon as you got in the door the sunday
>shirt would come off, pants, underwear and socks came
>off, and dad would put a wooden chair in the middle of
>the living room and make you walk to him as he waited
>with his belt.
> We would still be slow learners, all the boys to
>play with at church and especially around that 13 to
>14 year old age when we started getting cocky.. I
>look back and think how foolish we were. It was
>inevitable

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.