VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: On Thin Ice, Bobby dove through the ice

Author:
Mary
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:53:41 06/02/21 Wed
In reply to: SJ Mom 's message, "On Thin Ice" on 12:56:03 06/02/21 Wed

SJ,

Hey, your back :) its nice to see you had a good long weekend and had a good trip with no issues, until Monday night. I think you handled 'miss 20 year old' perfectly, she knows you mean business and won't hesitate to spank. I do understand your frustration as well. Yes, time will tell.

We had a nice relaxing weekend at home Monday it was cold and rainy we had a good time though eating and watching old dvds, but as with you that changed at bed time.

Bobby was spanked Monday night, it was also concerning bedtimes, he skipped the “walking on thin ice”, and dove right in, head first.

It had been 11 days since his most recent spanking and he had just gone 3 weeks before that one in between spankings. I think it was the long 3 day weekend and staying up later, then come Monday night he argued about going to bed (they are still going to school) I gave his bottom a couple of hard swats sending him towards the stairs with a spanking warning. He then proceeded to stomp his feet up the stairs while talking back to me, I was not happy.

I quickly followed him up and went to my room for my brush then returned to his room where he was as usual apologizing and promising to never do that again and please just one more chance...ect, I told him he had his chance. The baring went as usual, as did taking him over my lap, getting him in place, he has a cute smaller version of Donny’s globes, peaked dimpled bubble butt that is just too adorable, and I did enjoy the feel of my hand spanking, the hand prints showing and then the red bottom before going to the brush. He wanted his spanking over right now but that was not to be. He came off my lap a well spanked boy trying to rub his shinny apple red bottom down through his upper thighs as he was also doing his best jig as he cried uncontrollably.

We then had a good cuddle time as he cried it out.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: On Thin Ice, Bobby dove through the iceIvana to Mary05:43:12 06/03/21 Thu
Re: On Thin Ice, Bobby dove through the iceCandace05:52:57 06/03/21 Thu
Re: On Thin Ice, Bobby dove through the iceJ.09:04:30 06/03/21 Thu
Re: On Thin Ice, Bobby dove through the iceSJ Mom to Mary13:45:47 06/03/21 Thu
Re: On Thin Ice, Bobby dove through the iceMaria B.05:09:01 06/04/21 Fri

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.