VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: 'Why bare and why over the lap.'

Author:
Maria B.
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 05:21:19 06/05/21 Sat
In reply to: Doris 's message, "'Why bare and why over the lap.'" on 07:31:49 05/28/21 Fri

Ciao Doris,

You are doing a splendid job with your two little ones and asking the right questions.

When I spank it is always over the knee with the bottom high and on the bare, spanked past crying hard and real tears. I taught my sister in law when my brother moved back how to spank her boy properly as well. We are both good size woman who have no problem spanking our boys who are best friends and are always together and turning their bare bottoms red with just our hands they cry very much. We do spank hard and long with our hands and even before we started finishing the spanking with our hair brush we would hear the all out crying.

The way I have my son or nephew over the lap it presents the bottom perfectly. I get them forward, the good news for me is that the higher the bottom the better and cuter those white mounds are. I take my time in positioning them just so. Once I have them in position with bottoms that cute I do pause and my wanting to spanking is even more so. But as some others have said once I start to spank they stiffen out like a board as they are no longer in control of their bodies. I spank sitting on the sofa, my son’s bed, a kitchen chair.

I am another Mamma that has always spanked bare, for a few reasons, it hurts more and I can watch the bottom and it is that feeling for them knowing they are going to get the bare spanking an d they are crying before I start to spank, but there was one time though I did not spank a bare bottom.

It was Christmas afternoon 2017, my nephew was 10, they had just that Summer moved back and I had showed my sister in law how to spank.

My nephew was being a mouthy brat and back talking me and would not listen to reason. After two warnings I knew I had to spank him, my sister in law wasn't feeling well so I told her I would handle it. When I took his pants down he begged me not to take his underpants down and in a temporary moment of weakness because it was Christmas I spanked his underpants (hand only and not as hard or long as normal), He barley cried and it took a while it was more crocodile tears and he wasn't that wiggly.

He stated back talking and sassing me as I walked out of the bedroom and I thought to myself I just let him get away with one, so I returned and spanked his bare bottom this time with very hard fast hand spanks. He right away gasped at the shock, then started crying feeling the big difference between underpants and bare along with spanking hard as usual. His reaction was something, squirming kicking, real tears. The was the first and only time I didn't spank bare.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: 'Why bare and why over the lap.'Cordelia20:56:41 06/05/21 Sat
    Re: 'Why bare and why over the lap.'Mary to Cordelia05:51:48 06/06/21 Sun

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.