VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Theory and practice

Author:
Mary
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 11:34:49 06/23/21 Wed
In reply to: ask moms 's message, "Theory and practice" on 03:17:35 06/22/21 Tue

As I have said before I knew when I was 12-13 I would be a spanking mom, it was a part of my makeup who I am, I wanted to spank, but another reason was I knew at that age, spankings worked. My sister and I thanked our mom when we were in our teens for spanking us and for loving us as she did, and for not grounding us but spanking instead. I was of course thankful for being spanked over grounding for the obvious reasons but also something I realized later, I also enjoyed, needed that personal touch a spanking had over say grounding. Then of course I remember the hugging after.

My most recent. I spanked Bobby Saturday morning it was over chores once again, when I told him to go up and clean his room he told me he "didn't feel like it he wasn't in the mood right now," I gave his pjs a hard swat and sent him up stairs telling him he would be feeling his bottom on fire if he didn't.

15 minutes later I look in on him and he is laying on his bed reading a comic book. I didn't say anything, I just went and got my brush. Again it was amazing the quick change in him as he saw me heading toward him, brush in hand, he jumped up and said "Ok ok, Im cleaning" I said, too late for that!

I bared him quickly, pjs came down and off and put him over my lap so fast he hadn't even started crying yet. But that changed as soon as I started adjusting him over my lap, then my hand went to work. The red hand print on a stark white bottom and upper thigh area with the white lines from my fingers showing tells quite a story, the accompanying sites and sounds tell us we are getting through and making our displeasure with them known. 

Once into my hand spanking, he was pretty much yelling the walls down, being very animated having his right arm pinned on his back helped keep him under control and almost as quickly his legs were kicking, and the remaining free arm was flailing frantically. And his bottom and hips moving and bouncing  (as well as they can) just too cute, trying to do anything and everything to avoid my hand coming down on his bottom and thighs while he is screaming "ITT HUUUUUUURTTTTSSSS SOOOOO MUUUUCCCHHH!!! PLLEEEEASSEE STTOOOOOOOPPP!! I CAAAN'TTT TAAAAKE AAANYYMOOOOREEEE!!! I'MMM GOOOING TOOOO DIEEEE!!!" PLEEEASEEEEE!!" Of course he has never been successful in avoiding my spanks, and every single spank of my hand connects exactly where I want it to. And of course I don't stop, no matter how much he wails and screams for me to do so. As always the hand spanking was a good, long time.

When I got to the hairbrush, he just got even more loud, and even more animated on my lap, if you can believe it, lol. Almost right away he was screaming hysterically, but it didn't take long to where his screaming words turned into the screaming spanking babble talk. But even then, I keep spanking.  I would say probably not even 10 seconds into the hairbrush portion he is screaming hysterically, as well as about the same time as about the spanking babble talk. But I always give him a good, long and hard hairbrush spanking for a standard spanking. When I finally finished his spanking, he came off my lap, did his dance routine and cuddled while crying it out. He then cleaned his room in just a t-shirt (his choice.) 

Scott was spanked this past Wednesday after school, even at almost 17 he has narrow hips and bottom but high peaked, a joy to see and spank.

He woke up in a bad mood, it was one of those times where I knew I would be spanking him and it was just a matter of time, I even told him that and he just paid me no mind and kept up with the attitude and wouldn’t talk about it. Not long after being home from school he yelled at Bobby and once again would not talk to me, just shrugging his shoulders when I tried to find out if something was wrong, he just said ‘nothing mom jeezz’ so I knew it was time to spank as I wasn’t putting up with that teen moody attitude. 

Scott went from a moody 16 year old to a 10 year old trying to talk his way out of his spanking once he knew I was going to spank, I said, "Oh now you want to talk and apologize? Too late now." I turned Scott over my lap, he wasn’t crying but very close and a few hand spanks in he was just crocodile tears, then in no time the real tears and crying loudly. Before I even got to the brush he had gone through the spanking time machine. Then with the brush there were no words, just uncontrollable loud crying and another long successful spanking in the books.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Theory and practiceRhonda18:41:53 06/23/21 Wed

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.