VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: My 16 and 18 year olds were spanked this weekend

Author:
Cherie
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:44:04 06/27/21 Sun

This has been a weekend of spankings here at our home. I spanked my 16 year old not long ago and 18 year old yesterday, it was Aaron’s first spanking since turning 18 on Feb. 20th and his 2nd spanking this year. Steven turned 16 on May 10th and it was his first spanking since the end of April. The two of them went through the spanking time machine.

Over-the-knee, bare bottom spankings are all about teaching a hard and painful lesson and an embarrassing one to boot. As I have said many times, I dare you to show me the teenage boy or girl who wouldn't benefit from being taken over their mother's lap with his underpants pulled down for a good, sound bare bottom spanking.

Aaron was spanked Saturday afternoon for his continued disrespectful backtalk and sass even continuing to do so after I had threatened him with a spanking, I reminded him that just because he reaches a certain age that doesn't mean he is automatically too old to be spanked! When I said that, Aaron was a little surprised because as I said, it had been 5 months since his last spanking.

As you can guess, he didn't take that warning all too well and then started to sass and backtalk again, telling me he was too old. Well, it certainly sounds like you are overdue I told him. Then you are getting a spanking, right now! All I heard from him was he was too old, he doesn’t need to be spanked anymore. I made it clear to him that he better remember whom he is speaking to, and that I can very much spank him, and that I am going to do so right now!

I told him that he was going to get a good hard and long spanking, something he's apparently needed for a some time now. He was quiet and submissive just telling me as I sat on his bed and brought him close to my lap “ok let’s get this over with”, not in a sassy tone but just as a matter of fact knowing he had ands was going to be spanked and was resigned to it, I also believe he thought he could handle it. The spanking itself didn't open up those floodgates for most of my hand spanking he was trying hard not to cry. Towards the end of my hand spanking, is when those real tears and crying started and he began to bawl as my hand made it’s tour of his ample bottom, sit spots and upper thighs, spanking every inch of said bare bottom and very well I might add, my hand prints spanking on his stark white skin turned it a nice red.

And he just got louder during the hairbrush portion and it didn't take long for him to revert to when I spanked him at 8 yrs old as the brush took it’s unfriendly tour of his helpless bottom- one cheek, the other cheek, down through his sit spot, and right across the center and both cheeks again and picking a spot delivering 5 consecutive spanks then going back to making the tour. As I go from ‘mom to mommy’ again, I do smile a satisfied smile as he did did go through that ’spanking time machine’ knowing I have administered another successful spanking. With my height, and being strong for a woman, I was able to manage Aaron just fine this time.

Steven was spanked his morning not long ago when we got home from church, looking back I probably should have spanked him before we left, that’s when his attitude started, “I don’t feel like going to church” and his attitude, snarky behavior, as Candace so aptly coined the phrase ‘his teenness’ was going to get him spanked. Something I could not wait to do and was looking forward to spanking him on the ride home. He was told he would be spanked when we got home and even as a new 16 yo he got the watery eyes but was quiet until we got home and the apologies and promises started.

I sent him to the couch to wait for me to come spank while I went to change. As I returned and heading to him and the couch he was rubbing his bottom with one hand as he was nervously walking back and forth, seeing me with my brush he started with the apologies and had that deer in the headlights look. As I headed to him and brought him to the couch where I took a seat I thought he looks and sounds as he did at 10.

As always with both boys I waited to lower their underpants until they are in position over my lap, as I did so with Steven, feeling his bottom become bare he immediately stiffened his body out straight and flexed his bottom and reached back to cover it, I thanked him for doing so as I grab his arm and pinned it to his back, I paused while scolding as I enjoyed the view of his high rounded and muscled, dimpled bottom cheeks, the same Aaron, increasing my want to spank. Steven was shocked right from the start of much my hand spanking hurt, I got the gasp as well as I gave very fast, hard, hand spanks, with the pleading “I’m sorry’s, won’t do it again” please that’s enough and so on and crying came fast and loud as I turned his Scandinavian white bottom, pink then red with my hand spanks.

Then my hairbrush had turned him into a little boy as with his brother he was of course unable to keep from loudly crying uncontrollably, as the brush took it’s unfriendly tour as well on Steven’s bottom, and I once again went from ‘mom to mommy’ again, as I smiled that satisfied smile.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: My 16 and 18 year olds were spanked this weekendMary13:35:47 06/27/21 Sun
Re: My 16 and 18 year olds were spanked this weekendJoan15:42:56 06/27/21 Sun
Re: My 16 and 18 year olds were spanked this weekendAnna20:16:50 06/27/21 Sun
Re: My 16 and 18 year olds were spanked this weekendLois04:21:37 06/28/21 Mon
Re: My 16 and 18 year olds were spanked this weekendMargaret to Cherie & All05:07:25 06/28/21 Mon
My daughter was spanked yesterday as wellCandace06:16:58 06/28/21 Mon
Re: My 16 and 18 year olds were spanked this weekendIvana12:17:19 06/28/21 Mon
Re: My 16 and 18 year olds were spanked this weekend Penelope197012:37:46 06/28/21 Mon
Re: My 16 and 18 year olds were spanked this weekendMarkW13:00:26 07/01/21 Thu
Re: My 16 and 18 year olds were spanked this weekendSarah08:41:58 07/05/21 Mon

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.