VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Spank me if you can find me (or Hide and Spank)

Author:
MarkW
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:38:48 07/01/21 Thu

Delaying the inevitable, I know, but when you are a young child the thought processes can be questionable at times. For instance, a child hiding somewhere to avoid a promised spanking. Not the smartest move on his or her part, and short-sighted at best.

When I was young (just use your imagination here, alright?), there were times when a spanking from Mum was on the cards, that caused me to make myself scarce, and I would hide somewhere. We had at the time what, in the UK anyway, was referred to as an “airing cupboard”. A closet with a hot water tank, and grated shelving above (or to the side) for laundry. It was there that I made my nest one day, clambering above the tank, and curling up behind some bedding. I was of course soon located, and taken over Mum's knee for a good spanking with her slipper – sounder and longer because of my evasive action.

One of our boys hid in a divan bed drawer once when he had incurred the wrath of his mother, and a good walloping had been promised. He spent some quality (if painful) time over his Mum's knee that day.

Have any of yours come up with some ingenious places to take refuge from an impending bare bottom warming from Mum or Dad? Did you, as a child, have reason to seek sanctuary in order to avoid being spanked - if only for a while?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Spank me if you can find me (or Hide and Spank)Brooke13:02:43 07/01/21 Thu
Re: Delaying the inevitablePaige13:05:45 07/01/21 Thu
Re: Spank me if you can find me (or Hide and Spank)Kate13:14:19 07/01/21 Thu
Re: Spank me if you can find me (or Hide and Spank)Maria B.04:26:49 07/02/21 Fri
Re: Spank me if you can find me (or Hide and Spank)Mary05:52:18 07/02/21 Fri
Re: Spank me if you can find me (or Hide and Spank)Ivana09:37:21 07/02/21 Fri
Re: Spank me if you can find me (or Hide and Spank)Jesse14:21:30 07/02/21 Fri
Re: Spank me if you can find me (or Hide and Spank)Sarah11:55:56 07/04/21 Sun

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.