VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Spank me if you can find me (or Hide and Spank)

Author:
Jesse
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:21:30 07/02/21 Fri
In reply to: MarkW 's message, "Spank me if you can find me (or Hide and Spank)" on 12:38:48 07/01/21 Thu

My brother and me did one time just before our mom got our aunt Heater involved with our spankings hid on mom when she was going to spank us, but we were way too scared of our aunt heather and feared the spanking would would get if we ever did something like that.

But once I suppose in a panic when I was 10-11 I grabbed my belt and pants were the pants are undone to get to the zipper so she couldn’t undo them and pull them down to spank me, she slapped my face, as I reached up with both hands to my face she quickly had my pants and underpants down I bare and over her lap, I still remember the look on her face as I would not let go before she slapped my face. That was a spanking I will never forget.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Spank me if you can find me (or Hide and Spank)MarkW11:34:59 07/04/21 Sun

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.