VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Display of the Spanking Instrument?

Author:
Sarah
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:29:08 07/04/21 Sun
In reply to: J. 's message, "Display of the Spanking Instrument?" on 12:45:41 06/29/21 Tue

J,

My brush or spoon(s) don't have a regular area where they are left out visibly for everyone to see. I normally keep my hairbrush on my dresser or vanity in my bedroom, or it's still in my purse when I've recently gone out. My main spanking spoon is kept in a drawer in the kitchen, but I have spares in the living room (drawer in our end table) and one is kept in the driver's side door of the van. I also keep a third spare hidden in my bedroom closet just in case any of those three 'disappear'.

That said, I have and will bring out the implements and display them in very visible areas if the children begin to act up or also if I just spanked, as well. Hairbrush sitting on the coffee/dining room table, wooden spoon on the kitchen table, etc. A message to the other children to settle down now or that they can be next (if I just spanked).

Also, when my children were younger and gave them baths, and now more recently with my granddaughter, I would always bring the wooden spoon (or hairbrush) into the bathroom with me during bath time and set on the back of the toilet (on the tank). The child could easily see the implement and was a message on what 'could' happen if they acted up. And where the sight of it I know prevented quite a few spankings, unfortunately (for them) there were quite a few bath time spankings that have still been needed over the years.

Finally, in the nicer months when we are sitting outside on the back patio and the children have been playing out back or swimming, I will always bring my spoon and brush with me in my purse when sitting at the patio table in the event I need to spank out back, which is something I've had to do many times over the years.

Usually I will leave the implements in my purse. But just like inside, if the kids are acting up, one, or both, of the implements can just as easily be taken out of my purse and set on the patio table for the children to see. A lot of times they have gotten the message, but there have also been many times they haven't.

Sarah

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Display of the Spanking Instrument?J.08:14:51 07/06/21 Tue

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.