VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: The ritual of "taking them down"

Author:
Sarah
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:59:49 07/04/21 Sun
In reply to: Etbyrd 's message, "The ritual of "taking them down"" on 14:44:32 07/03/21 Sat

For as long as I've been spanking, which has been 'many' years, I have always done the baring myself. There is no delay to the main event and it lets them know they have no choice in the matter and I am the one in control. Mommy/Grandma is going to bare them and they have no say in the matter.

It especially becomes more acute for them as they become older. I bared my 16 yr old son the same way as when he was 6 yrs old. He didn't try to delay the spanking like he did at 6 yrs old, but the message was sent to him that he had no choice in the matter, that Mommy was still very much the one in charge. Very much part of the reason why I continued to spank him over my knee, that it let him know that no matter how old (or big) he got, he was never too old to be taken over Mommy's knee and spanked soundly like a little boy when his behavior still required it.

Which is one of the very reasons why he hated to continue going over my lap, as well as having me bare him, because he felt so childish (and having no control). But that was part of the punishment and very much the message I wanted to send him, that he was still my boy and Mommy was still in charge, no matter how old he was.

Sarah

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: The ritual of "taking them down"Candace12:31:54 07/04/21 Sun

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.