VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Spank me if you can find me (or Hide and Spank)

Author:
Sarah
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 11:55:56 07/04/21 Sun
In reply to: MarkW 's message, "Spank me if you can find me (or Hide and Spank)" on 12:38:48 07/01/21 Thu

Mark,

With your normal mischievous nature, I actually envisage you as young (and naughty) quite often. :)

There were times my children, as well more currently other children under my care (including my grandchildren), 'made a run for it' when I announced a spanking. But usually they never have been able to get too far before I was able to catch them. Which I them followed with a number of solid swats to their bottom, loudly scolding that they do NOT run away! The children quickly learned that running away only made their spank worse (longer and harder).

But there were a few times the children (my own or others I've taken care of) would try to hide under beds. But I would just sit on their bed, hairbrush or spoon next to me, waiting. Letting them know it's better they come out now unless they want their spanking worse. Only once did I need to root out a child, a friend of my son's (7 at the time). He quickly learned my arms were longer than he anticipated. He definitely received a more sound spanking than normal.

Like Mary, there were a few times when we were in public and I announced I was going to spank and my son made a run for the clothing racks, disappearing in them. He loved to hide in those things, anyways. Scaring me on a few occasions. And his 'hide-and-seek' sessions earned him spankings in themselves. But of course his dash into the clothing rack (to get out of a spanking) was short lived as I quickly rooted him out and we took the walk (or I carried him if he was still little) off to the ladies restroom for some special time over Mommy's lap.

Sarah

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Spank me if you can find me (or Hide and Spank)MarkW12:15:11 07/04/21 Sun
Re: Spank me if you can find me (or Hide and Spank)Candace05:36:19 07/06/21 Tue

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.