VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Spankless or Spanking Fourth Weekend

Author:
Sarah
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:05:59 07/05/21 Mon
In reply to: Anna 's message, "Spankless or Spanking Fourth Weekend" on 06:53:30 07/05/21 Mon

We had a couple of spankings this year on the 4th. Like with Mary, this holiday, as with any other holiday, is treated like any other day in regards to expected behavior. I also will give a little extra leeway (usually an additional warning), but I will, and have, spanked on the 4th. Quite a few times over the years.

The first one was with my grandson, AJ, who just turned 3 in March. I don't know if his spanking was so much because of it being the 4th, but just the fact he is 3 yrs old and needs frequent spankings. But his Mommy (my oldest daughter) gave him a spanking when he threw a tantrum of not being able to go into the pool yet, as my husband was still getting it prepared.

It was a standard spanking, but still a sound one for his age. Given over my daughter's lap on his bare bottom with her hand.

The other spanking was with Andy, when he would not stop running on the pool deck. Which he clearly knows is not allowed and has been spanked for it in previous years. He was warned twice to stop, which the second warning consisted of a spanking warning from myself. He stopped for a short while, but then started up again and there were no more warnings.

I had him get out of the pool, of course with promises and assurances he would 'never do it again!', just to 'please not spank me this one time!' but like I am sure almost all moms here, once I decide to spank, I always do so. And this time was no different.

The spanking was administered back at the patio table. After removing his swim trunks, he went over my lap while sitting on my pulled out patio chair. The spanking being on a wet bottom I know was worse for him, and he assuredly let me know with his louder and more animated response. But whenever I've spanked a wet bottom, I don't spank any less soundly than normal just because it already stings more. Again, this time was no different.

No more spankings were needed for the rest of the 4th. And Andy was most certainly my shadow for the rest of the day (after he was done with his pool time), including during the fireworks show in the evening. Wanting to cuddle up right next to me. :)

Sarah

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Spankless or Spanking Fourth Weekend Chamed09:41:31 07/05/21 Mon
Re: Spankless or Spanking Fourth WeekendLois to Sarah04:20:44 07/06/21 Tue

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.